Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

2Face Idibia Vs Akon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia Vs Akon (21197 Views)

Poll: Akon or 2Face?

Akon: 64% (119 votes)
2Face: 35% (65 votes)
This poll has ended

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa:Who Is The Prettiest Witout Makeup?(Pics / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics / 2face Idibia Vs Hycinth Idibia, Who Would You Hit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by otokx(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2006
no comparison; its akon all the way
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by drered(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2006
hey its akon for sure
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by UsherGurl(f): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2006
Eastcost am sorry but Akon is from Senegal 4real!!!!! He's real name is Alioune Thiam + he is from a region here near Dakar ! Senegalese artists are all excellent, and Akon is a superstar! Holla!
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Eastcoast(f): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2006
maybe you should try to read my post again and apply a different meaning to it. i never said he wasn't from senegal. he immigrated to the america when he was about 10years old. tell me how much do you think he really remembers, it is just that he visits home that is it. and when u are outside of your country you begin to develop this new patriotism. YOu know, esp when you are in the US and around african americans who want to know more about their origin. you will begin to feel proud that you know where you are from. That is the kind of thing that he does, if you know what i mean.
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by chinani(f): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2006
I like AKON but he should rep Senegal more.
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by cushman(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2006
They cannot be compared. They can only be contrasted.

Akon no doubt! cool
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by skima(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2006
don't compare  "death with sleep" them dey far from each oda. For tuface level he dey try but don't just over-estimate him.

I was shocked when i listened to other songs from the stable of Akon, i never knew he has gone that far.

Akon is talented and also have a very good environment couple with outstanding technology. man,  Akon is too much compare to 2face. simple!!! lipsrsealed angry grin
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by GREED(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2006
Come on, Shine your eyes.
Akon has had collabos from many great artists from U.S. and better technology for his music.
If 2face was here i feel he would be making it big, yes they both had one album that i know of so far but, who's had more help with their sucess.
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:35am On Apr 01, 2006
Akon and he does rep Senegal
What u rep??
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Blaise(f): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2006
There is no room for comparison between Akon and 2Face. Akon beat 2Face hands down
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by karyurdey(m): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2006
Haba how can you compare Akon with 2face. you know Master be Master now.
Akon be the best oooooooooooooo
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by karyurdey(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2006
Haba how can you compare Akon with 2face. you know Master be Master now.
Akon be the best oooooooooooooo
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by lauryn(f): 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2006
You guys r tripping. This is not a difficult pick.
It's obviously 2 face. Just because Akon is in the states! big deal, if 2face produces here, then I'ld be sure u guys would pick him.
Akon is aiight, but 2 face all the way.
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by chinani(f): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2006
African Queen isn't playing yet on the radio down here but I'm patiently waiting.
I can see 2face is gaining in the polls. grin
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by lauryn(f): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2006
chinani:

African Queen isn't playing yet on the radio down here but I'm patiently waiting.
I can see 2face is gaining in the polls. grin
Pls keep waitn patiently, it would air pretty soon. But make sure to see fat girls when it comes to the movies, aiight.
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Eastcoast(f): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2006
We are not talking about their future. we are talking about their present music. Maybe if 2face gets a deal abroad, his music would be better but for now, Akon is obviously better.
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by tipsy289(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2006
Eastcoast,thanxxx a lot,they not in the same category so if Akon gets more votes cos he has mor international fame,
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by xphanti(f): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2006
How can you compare them? is that a joke or what? this is a sad thing to say but tuface does not have 1/10000 of the money akon has not even the success. akon is known internationally and tuface is just known by nigerians not even all Nigerians know him. its like comparing a mongrel dog to a poodle, they are miles apart. where akon goes tuface cannot think of reaching. the Nigerian music industry is a million years behind the American music indsutry, the quality of our music videos the sound and there is no even the presence of technology in those vieos. i think tuface should be happy doing what he is doing in Nigeria and be content and hope and pray that he will reach international stardom one day. but if he has to do that he has to first move out of Nigeria and work on himself a great deal.
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by ozed(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2006
I prefer 2face cos he's my favourite African/Nigerian singer smiley lets not compare Akon with 2face cos they're 2 different people! wink
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Radiant(f): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2006
xphanti:

How can you compare them? is that a joke or what? this is a sad thing to say but tuface does not have 1/10000 of the money akon has not even the success. akon is known internationally and tuface is just known by nigerians not even all Nigerians know him. its like comparing a mongrel dog to a poodle, they are miles apart. where akon goes tuface cannot think of reaching. the Nigerian music industry is a million years behind the American music indsutry, the quality of our music videos the sound and there is no even the presence of technology in those vieos. i think tuface should be happy doing what he is doing in Nigeria and be content and hope and pray that he will reach international stardom one day. but if he has to do that he has to first move out of Nigeria and work on himself a great deal.

So we should clap for u for all what you've said abi? I no blame u shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by LAYANJU(f): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2006
@XPHANTI, girl be easy, damn, you know tu-face before
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by OlaAjia(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2006
All of una sef. Una too be haters. Why Una go dey compare 2face with Akon? The fact is that if Akon were from 9ja and developed all his songs in Nigeria, atleast 80% of all you that were just saying Akon will go for 2face. The guy is talented, give him a chance now. Na people like una dey discourage people make dem dey listen to 9ja jamz sef. I don tire to dey compare. 2face has said it all. His own genre is a unique one, but you can call it Afro R&B it does not matter. But honestly, the comparison is not needed, just appreciate both for their unique talent each. c'est fini! Xphanti or X kpanti. Abeg for once appreeciate how far God has taken you and stop talking about how far He has taken those Before you. I'm in kenya and Just almost about everyday, on almost every music station, African Queen is always being played. That's a height atleast.
xphanti:

Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by diyobdw(f): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2006
OlaAjia:

All of una sef. Una too be haters.
Is it too early for you to generalize?(look a your post-just 4 and assuming you are new)
Many pp out here agree 2face if good may be the comprizm isnt fair but according to the topic AKON!! Rules
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by snazzydawn(f): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2006
I love you 2face,but I hate to burst the bubble

Akon is better
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by dafman(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2006
right snazz, Akon is way better
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by AfricanQueen(f): 12:00am On Apr 17, 2006
I personally like 2face music better then Akon even if ya'll feel there not on the same level
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Free(f): 1:22am On Apr 17, 2006
@african queen you ghanaian grin grin cheesy
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Rhodalyn(f): 1:23am On Apr 17, 2006
l.o.l cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Free(f): 1:27am On Apr 17, 2006
eeeh wats funni rhody , grin cheesy
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Rhodalyn(f): 1:28am On Apr 17, 2006
Geez!! Free me te me hu se wo pe wo se fieeeee paaa grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Free(f): 1:35am On Apr 17, 2006
ye me try se me fi me sin dabeea, lol grin
grin
me tume hon se wo so, wo pear sereee pa paaa paaa lolo cheesy
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Rhodalyn(f): 1:37am On Apr 17, 2006
eye ampa paaaaaa oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy me sereeee saaa se jeminiii cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Shouting As Davido Shutdown Monrovia In Liberia / Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor Dances To Davido's 'Fall' / Irresistible!!! Queen Jennifer Okechukwu Releases Stunning Shoots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.