Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Pls I Need A Webcam App Software To Run Webcam On A Mini Accer Laptop. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls I Need A Webcam App Software To Run Webcam On A Mini Accer Laptop. (1114 Views)

Accer Aspire One Mini Laptop / Given The Large Number Of Systems That Either Have A Webcam Connected Or Can Sup / Luxand Blink!: Login To Your Computer By Simply Staring At A Webcam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Webcam App Software To Run Webcam On A Mini Accer Laptop. by Delaw7(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2012
Good day,
pls i need a webcam app software to run webcam on a mini accer laptop.
I have used cyberlink U-cam bt it didnt work. It says Screen resolution too small ( Not supported ).
Pls help as a matter of urgency.
Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need A Webcam App Software To Run Webcam On A Mini Accer Laptop. by adetwin(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2012
1stly Ur location, I av to c if I can come & help fix it up Contact Demola 070571408850/07082998588
Re: Pls I Need A Webcam App Software To Run Webcam On A Mini Accer Laptop. by Taolyn4lif(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2012
Re: Pls I Need A Webcam App Software To Run Webcam On A Mini Accer Laptop. by Maleeq(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2012
SMH at some replies.

@De-Law
Have you tried increasing the resolution on you laptop? Perhaps its set at a value lower that its option.

What OS are you running?
If its windows 7, simply right click on an empty spot on your desktop and select "Screen Resolution", and make sure the slider is all the way up or to the "recommended" [/b]setting. This is marked clearly.

If its Windows XP, simply right click on an empty spot on your desktop and select [b]"Properties"
, in the window that pops up, go to the "Settings" tab. In the[b] 'Screen Resolution"[/b] section, move the slider to the maximum and ensure the "color quality" is set to "Highest (32bit)".

Click on "OK" and try your webcam application again.

Let's know how it goes. If that doesn't work, then perhaps you may need to alter the resolution on the webcam utility itself.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Webcam App Software To Run Webcam On A Mini Accer Laptop. by Delaw7(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ abunch all.
I av finally gotten a solution.
I installed a wrong service park of XP...
It has been resolved.
✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ again.

(1) (Reply)

Wifree + Swift / Duacore Hp6910p For Sales @ 34,000 / Best Laptop For Architecture Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.