Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (51686 Views)

6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) / Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies / An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by plentykola(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2012
am disappointed in funnke akindele y she go wan settle for 3rd wife i have stop washing anything that got to do with her cos i was too disappointed. all dis yoruba actress are just set of disappointment. Cant dey follow foluke daramola's step

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by azeez4(f): 5:18pm On May 16, 2012
Funke Akindele am sooo happy for you. Congrat dear
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by aieromon(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2012
I do hope they love each other.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by IYANGBALI: 5:30pm On May 16, 2012
Arysexy: funke a xtian marry an alhaji? heard her mum is a pastor, na wa o
i am sure this love has nothing to do with money,but heavy thing that is hanging in between the man,s legs,una no know say Funke Akindele get BIG BOREHOLE?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by babaowo: 5:30pm On May 16, 2012
foyeks2001: She is not a christian but rather a muslim too besides there is no big deal marrying someone of different faith what matters is true love...d likes of Governor. Babatunde Raji Fashola and his amiable wife Abimbola, a Catholic, Bola Tinubu and Remi Tinubu, a Deconess RCCG...it doesn't matter in yorubaland because we all live in peace and harmony
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by Yeske2(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2012
IYA NGBALI: i am sure this love has nothing to do with money,but heavy thing that is hanging in between the man,s legs,una no know say Funke Akindele get BIG BOREHOLE?
Look stop the joke. ROTFLMAO.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by dbride: 6:01pm On May 16, 2012
Every woman's desire is not to share her man, especially when the woman is educated and exposed. Frustration and intense desire to dig for gold and more gold make the impatient and greedy woman choose funke akindele's way. Show funke an equally wealthy but single man who is dead serious to take her today, she will change her mind. Surely, this is not funke's last bustop. Man with 2 wives already is bad news. She must not complain later, it's her choice.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by ekwynwa: 6:14pm On May 16, 2012
IYA NGBALI: i am sure this love has nothing to do with money,but heavy thing that is hanging in between the man,s legs,una no know say Funke Akindele get BIG BOREHOLE?

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by Geomac: 6:21pm On May 16, 2012
You people are wicked, to be the 3rd wife or not to be married at 36 years of age, what do you prefer?

Congrats Funke!
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by bizgirl(f): 6:26pm On May 16, 2012
Geomac: You people are wicked, to be the 3rd wife or not to be married at 36 years of age, what do you prefer?

Congrats Funke!

the only reasonable response so far!!!!! should the lady wait till eternity? age is no longer on her side and you people still have gut to condem her decision. wicked ones.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by tellwisdom: 6:33pm On May 16, 2012
Are they acting film??

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by ekwynwa: 6:36pm On May 16, 2012
Geomac: You people are wicked, to be the 3rd wife or not to be married at 36 years of age, what do you prefer?

Congrats Funke!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=18pt]Funke don reach 36[/size]
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by IYANGBALI: 6:39pm On May 16, 2012

Congrats Funke!
abeg make we hear word,what was she doing when she was much younger or does she want to tell us that young responsible bachelors did not come to look for her then?NA FRUSTRATION CARRY AM GO MARRY ANOTHER WOMEN,S HUSBAND,IMAGINE FUNKE AKINDELE OF ALL PEOPLE BEING WIFE NO 3,O GA O. LOVE KO LOFU NI
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by sholasys: 6:51pm On May 16, 2012
One thing about us in this country is that we ascribe virtue to this artist or portray them as a role model.
Some dont deserve it, they are just like ordinary human being. Some are not wife material at all(no offence pls ) money or no-money.
seriously,single guy can't marry some else end up as a second wife. Its better to be second wife than marrying a single man and get divorce after 6month. Am happy for her. Remember there was a web publication that she requested for all her fans to pray for a husband for her lol. When the desirable is not available, the available will be the desirable.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by omenziate(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2012
Temistatics 007: Funke,na wa 4 u o,there are better people around nau?a man with two wives,you want to make his third,right?u Bleep up joor!!!,Jadanusad

If ur wealthy bro wan marry am , u go gree? When desirable is not available, available becomes desirable.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by Cheggoon(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2012
Make una leave this lady alone.... Since all dis young guy ar nt crious..she av to go for the married....
She finally cum bear the na "SULAI"..since she is married to an alhaji..!
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by rakumiii(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2012
She is his 4th wife...........
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by Kayc72(m): 7:33pm On May 16, 2012
At all all na hm lets wait and see after all she don show us one person eyin iyawo ko ni mo eni o, omo ghetto+omo ghetto= ?
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by bisiaet: 7:37pm On May 16, 2012
Very frustrated!!!

Wait a minute what is the meaning of "Almaroof" is that a name or nick name or do they want to say Alhaji Kehinde Almanjiri or what?
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by IYANGBALI: 7:43pm On May 16, 2012
[quote author=bisiaet]Very frustrated!!!

Wait a minute what is the meaning of "Almaroof" is that a name or nick name or do they want to say Alhaji Kehinde Almanjiri or what? that is her husband to be,s name so funke would soon be known as FUNKE AKINDELE ALMAJARI SORRY I MEAN ALMAROOF
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by Ninilowo(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2012
Arysexy: funke a xtian marry an alhaji? heard her mum is a pastor, na wa o
Millenium madnes!
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by Corlah: 8:12pm On May 16, 2012
Wat more can i say funke & kendoo i just doubt if dat marriage is base on love cos dat bro don marry with wives & concubine... bro kendoo make mi area OSHODI proud sha
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by Ninilowo(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2012
Babs adediji: The man's name i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ Alhaji Kehinde Oloyede almaroof (married) porpularly called kenny doo, A̶̲̥̅ politician who contested for local government chairman A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ house ☀̤̣̈̇f rep under d platform ☀̤̣̈̇f PDP but lost, also Ђε̲̣̣ i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a son to iyaloja ☀̤̣̈̇f oshodi
This 1 I pass am for area pather koo. Na perimeter son walahi.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by wengerjay(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2012
I cant believe this!Second wife,perhabs i am watching the return of Jennifer part 2.If it is a reality,i wish her best of luck in her marriage.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by babestella: 8:34pm On May 16, 2012
Ejiné: How did she end up with this Oshodi thug?

Anyway, congratulations sha undecided

supported
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by Princek12(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2012
wowo times wowo equals wowo square
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by queensmith: 8:59pm On May 16, 2012
Ejiné: How did she end up with this Oshodi thug?

Anyway, congratulations sha undecided

she might just be a thug herself.

People are odd sha, she's a second wife? I don't see whats fantastic in that, nothing respectable in that at all.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 16, 2012
I just don't like this girl. I don't know why.
Anytime she opens her mouth to speak Yoruba, it's just annoying or maybe it's because I don't like her dialect (Oyo).

I tink it's about time we let go of "Jenifa", okay!!

I however respect her, a very brilliant woman who respects herself. I wish her a very happy engagement ==> wedding ==> marriage.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by Yeske2(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2012
^^
no go marry, siddon dia deh look.
Oshisco!
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 16, 2012
Yeske!:
^^
no go marry, siddon dia deh look.
Oshisco!

stalker!!! And who told you I'm not married?
Na so to dy stalk a vulnerable innocent woman up and down. ode.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by Yeske2(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2012
^^
You no reach ma sef, bonafied stalker like you deh Beaf our Jennifer. Iyé me! Na your hubby i dey pity but don't think you have one anyway so deh beaf Jennifer go.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 16, 2012
Yeske!:
^^
You no reach ma sef, bonified stalker like you deh Beaf our Jennifer. Iyé me! Na your hubby i dey pity but don't think you have one anyway so deh beaf Jennifer go.

Ogbeni, go and sleep jor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Lamboghini: Nigerian Female DJ Who Can Easily Be Mistaken For A Man(photos) / Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video / Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.