Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (2385 Views)

. / . / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 16, 2012
Re: . by chrishenzo: 4:00pm On May 16, 2012
Nice site. Join our free P2P website advertising now. enjoy. Visit www.chrisvicmall.com/demoad
Re: . by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 22, 2012
Re: . by doncigalo: 3:38pm On May 22, 2012
Nice design layout...but u cud do better especially in a number of areas. Luv d TABS...cud work a bit more on d logo..Sup wit d many many scrolling effects ..one is enuf..two just distracts d eyes. Ur login in registration is looooooooooooooooooooooooooong, limit it to around let say 4 input fields i.e: Name, Email, Phone Number and Address e.tc

Make the size of ur menu links and fonts a bit bigger, heres a tip : use % or em instead of px. And ur menus...since ur using a light blue background go for a darker color or make the background a deeper shade of blue and use a light color for the fonts.

All in all I wud give u a 4 out of 10. Luv d commenting in ur CSS file by way..dats d way to go

Before I forget, research on RESPONSIVE design since ur client business model is partly focused mobile users.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 22, 2012
Re: . by doncigalo: 8:04am On May 23, 2012
lol...dont mind me bro. Im a harsh critic.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:15am On May 28, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 06, 2012
e-topup.com.ng is a massive scam please dont ever indulge in any form of business with them. don't say i did not warn you.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2012
Re: . by Youngzedd(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
2iic: e-topup.com.ng is a massive scam please dont ever indulge in any form of business with them. don't say i did not warn you.

You too dey lie, haba!.

I funded my liberty reserve using E-topup some hours ago and everything was successful.

If you have any issue with them while not contact them.

I hate this kind of comment, be 100% sure b4 u terminate peoples image.

PS: Am not in any way E-topup agent, am just doing what is right to do.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: . by jeal4real(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
I have not done this before, but I am tempted to. e-topup.com.ng has refused to pay my money since I sold LR to them on the 2nd of November till now. Please if anyone has a similar issue, indicate so we will all realize they have started scamming and we can save others too. I have sent several messages and called several times. Nothing has been done
Re: . by jidodo: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
@jeal4real,

I agree with you e-topup.com.ng is scam. I sold lr to them too, and its two days now, i have not been paid.

If anyone is wise learn from these experiences
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: . by jeal4real(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2012
Mayowa, I have called. You several times and I also send several messages using your online support on etopup. I spoke with you when I was in NYSC camp which was early november. When I came back, I had a chat with one of your boys that toldme to send a mail reminder the next day. I did and coppied u in the mail but nothing was done... Nevertheless, I'll send you a mail as you have said and I'll get back to everyone here cos I can't allow others to be scammed.
Re: . by jeal4real(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
Again, I have heard nothing from mayowa after he said he was going to get back to me since December 28. Today is Jan 3. I am wondering what is happening
Re: . by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2013
Re: . by jeal4real(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
ActiveMan:

ALWAYS CHECK OUR EMAIL

YOUR PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED

I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT THIS

Mayowa, you don't have to shout at me. I hope you understand what I mean.
I saw your mail today and I confirmed that you sent the money back to my LR.
You sent that mail this morning, and I made this post yesterday so you can't
tell me that I didnt check my mail. Good my money was sent back
Re: . by yomextech: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
They are scam.........
They will collect you money and never reply you again
They will stop piking calls
Re: . by punditt: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
e-topup.com.ng is a scam I bought N500 airtel card they deduct N1000. On another occasion I sent 50 units of SMS they billed me 200 units.
Re: . by jeal4real(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
Well, E-topup has caused more harm than good to me cos I introduced all my friends that use liberty reserve to E-topup because they had the best rate and good customer service, but all of a sudden, I withdrew and money was withheld although that has been solved after I opened up here. But I sent Mayowa which they said is the MD a mail about a. Friend who opened an account with E-topup and loaded 20k. He sent all documents as required of them, but for the past 3-4 months now, his money has been hanging in their account with several complaints but no response. Its soo bad. Please make proper findings people.
Re: . by ernestez: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
they resolved my issue immediately on the phone so i feel phone is a quicker way to get in contact with them

(1) (Reply)

JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 / Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs / Get FREE SSL Certificate For Your Website (https) - 100 Persons Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.