Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

How Much Is Plot Of Land In sango-ota - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is Plot Of Land In sango-ota (6513 Views)

7 Plots Near Nigerian Breweries Sango Ota. N70m / How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Land In Sango-tedo And Ogombo[with C Of O] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Plot Of Land In sango-ota by sheade(f): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2007
hello all, anyone have an idea how much is a plot of land in
sango-ota (not far from CANAANLAND)--------just been offer a deal for 150,000 naira per plot since I don't live in nigeria will like to know if this is a good deal or not, also is this place develop yet. Don't want to be build a house on deserted island. wink thanks
Re: How Much Is Plot Of Land In sango-ota by foryou(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2007
do you mean ita-ogbolu iju? i am from ita-ogbolu
Re: How Much Is Plot Of Land In sango-ota by sheade(f): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2007
it sango-ota not ota-iju was told it close to oyedepo's church canaanland or something like that. thanks
Re: How Much Is Plot Of Land In sango-ota by homebase(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2007
Hello sheade,

First of all there are many issues that need to be researched
before you buy real estate property in Nigeria,especially in Lagos
and Ogun states.So that at the longrun you will not loss your hard
earned money.This FAQ from the site of ZY PROPERTY will give an insight:

A property for sale is genuine if . . .

1. The documents conferring title on the owner are complete

2. The person selling is the person who has title to the property

We deal only in genuine property and want our clients to get value for money spent.

Consequently, when purchasing a property, we verify . . .

1. The ownership of the property. And we deal directly with the person who owns the title to the property.

2. That the documents are genuine. If the documents are genuine, the documents will be registered with the government through it's representative.

Property Documents
The documents conferring ownership title on the owner includes . . .

1. A family receipt from the original owners of the property

2. A certificate of occupancy (C of O) from the government

3. A registered conveyance from the government with which a C of O can be processed

Other documents to watch out for include . . .

1. Approved building plan

2. An agreement between the current owner and previous owner if the property have changed hands

Legal Terminologies
Property documents, agreements, and title deeds often contain high-sounding tongue-twisting legal terminologies that are confusing to the unlearned . . . people who are not legally inclined.

Consequently, we employ the services of a lawyer for each and every transaction. This ensures that the transaction is legal and our clients' interests are protected.

As mentioned as above, we deal in only genuine properties. So, you need not worry when you use our real estate services.

So to answer your question,i am a member of WINNER and
worship in OTTA,in canaanland.And to be blunt with you,the price
$150,000 is out of place.A plot of land around canaanland is at most $10,000
so be smart.If you need more info or intend to contact the company above
as they are having in stocks landed properties all over Nigeria,you can e-mail me
on:fsproperty2000@yahoo.com or call 234-7083-4141-35
Re: How Much Is Plot Of Land In sango-ota by sheade(f): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2007
hello @ homebase thanks for the insight
wow that is a huge difference 10,000 naira for a plot compare to what I was told 150,000 naira.
(I will have to do a research on that cos it hard to believe there is still land in nigeria that will cost 10,000 naira) although I haven't been back home
in a while, question is the area develop, I was told the land is 20minute drive from sango market
Re: How Much Is Plot Of Land In sango-ota by Seun(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2007
The two of you need to learn the difference between naira and dollar. They are not the same thing. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Plot Of Land In sango-ota by homebase(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2007
My God, i thought you were referring to $150,000.
so i have re-read your first post and can see clearly
that what you quoted was 150,000 naira per plot
and i will want to assure you that yes you can get
a plot of land with that price in the area.Also, it is true
that the place is 20 minute drive from sango market.

Good Luck
Re: How Much Is Plot Of Land In sango-ota by sheade(f): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2007
ooops, my bad for the confusion when I realise I put dollar sign, that when I edited the post.  if I have $150,000 I will not put it on a plot of land in nigeria, will invest it elsewhere  wink.  thanks @homebase, I decided to buy the land, I have ask couple of people about it, it seems they all conclude price is ok for the area.  @homebase is the area developed, or is still in the process.  smiley
Re: How Much Is Plot Of Land In sango-ota by Candid05: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2011
Hi Sheade,
May I help out with your search for land in Ota. homebase did give you some quality information. I am a property consultant living and operating in Ota but I am currently on vacation abroad. However I can get my partners to do the verification for you if u deem it necessary.
Yes you can get a plot around Canaanland for about 150,000 naira but there are some other things to consider;
1. How far is it from the main road. This is vital for security reason
2. Is the immediate location built-up or isolated. This is vital if you want to build immediately and move in
3. Is the land mashy or water-logged? This would add to your cost of laying a solid foundation for the building
4. Is the land being bought directly from the native owners or from someone who had earlier bought it?
5. What are the title (documents) on the land?
6. Does the area have a general survey plan by or registered with the government?

There are many villages near Bishop Oyedepo's church that are only about 20 minutes away but not all are easily accessible. If u need help, I may be able to be of assistance. +234 (0)8028416434 (Nigeria) or +44 (0)7550869177
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Plot Of Land In sango-ota by Herbs83(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2013
Can I still get a plot of land at songo-otta, ofa, abeokuta for #100,000 or less? Anyone with idea please let me know, thanks. herbs83@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Is Plot Of Land In sango-ota by geosegun(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2013
Could someone please provide me with more information about the rate of development in this area now?

I got a property in this area last year and have been out of of town since then I need more information on the kind of development that Government is planning in this region. So as to know what business/Structure one can do/build on the property.
I learnt the cost of Land has increased to #250,000 and #400,000 depending on the Ota-Iju Axis.

(1) (Reply)

Road Facing Land 4 Plots For Sale Lekki #60m / We Help You With Cof O Land In Shapati Lakowe Lagos / Lekki Free Trade Zone (ftz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.