Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Gay Bible Version - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gay Bible Version (1599 Views)

World’s First Gay Bible 'queen James ' Published / World's First GAY BIBLE Has Been Published With Verses That Promote Same Sex / World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gay Bible Version by Ghydyon(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2012
Pink cross publishing is about to publish a gay revision of the bible....move over adam and eve.here comes adam and steve as well as samantha and delilah. A newly revised gay-friendly bible is set to go on sale in the next few weeks.Reaction to the announcement has been net with venom from conservative christian groups.pink cross publishing,the same company that published a gay-friendly version of the koran,stated that they were adding the finishing touches to the newly revised bible......for more follow the link www.snopes.com/politics/satire/gaybible.asp and www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/01/princess-diana-gay-bible
Re: The Gay Bible Version by Ptolomeus(m): 8:16pm On May 16, 2012
I think it's an interesting project.
The biblia not specify anything about the sexual choice of Jesus and of many prophets.
Interesting
Re: The Gay Bible Version by emofine2(f): 10:22pm On May 16, 2012
If certain religions was to perhaps interfere with a medium that poses as an ambassador to the gay community how would such a populace feel?

This revision reminds me of the kwanzaa bible.
Re: The Gay Bible Version by Ghydyon(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2012
Mehn d world is coming to an end....
Re: The Gay Bible Version by Ghydyon(m): 12:00am On May 17, 2012
emöfine2: If certain religions was to perhaps interfere with a medium that poses as an ambassador to the gay community how would such a populace feel?

This revision reminds me of the kwanzaa bible.
pls wats all abt d kwanzaa bible pls tell me
Re: The Gay Bible Version by ijawkid(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2012
Yeye!!!
Re: The Gay Bible Version by emofine2(f): 8:06am On May 17, 2012
Ghydyon: pls wats all abt d kwanzaa bible pls tell me

Kwanzaa conveys every character in the bible as black. Maybe if we consider why such a bible was made we may notice there is some self esteem issues that affect certain demographics in certain belief systems. I believe the Kwanzaa bible is a Black American publication.
Re: The Gay Bible Version by tomzman: 4:18pm On May 17, 2012
Only God knows what the world is turning into these days.Hmm the end is near!!!
Re: The Gay Bible Version by Ptolomeus(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2012
Ghydyon: Mehn d world is coming to an end....

Tomzman: Only God knows what the world is turning into these days.Hmm the end is near!!!
Undoubtedly, they are representatives of a religion full of life, hope, love ...
(Irony)
They can not live without threats, without terror, without persecution and without tears!.
I imagine hell to them should sert a gay bar ... or a place where you can have sex with a woman ... I think not endure ...
Even in this thread come to splash us with their tears ...
I open my umbrella to avoid getting wet with tears, and I'm still enjoying my happiness in my life full, without repression or hatred, or fear!
Re: The Gay Bible Version by Raw2: 12:35pm On May 18, 2012
These things are bound to happen, so i'm not a tad surprised. 2tim 3 vs 1-5
Re: The Gay Bible Version by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2012
i knew jesus was gay! no wonder he didnt have any kids. . tongue
Re: The Gay Bible Version by Raw2: 1:46pm On May 18, 2012
Your pagan gods are not only gay, but blind and deaf and lame
Re: The Gay Bible Version by Ptolomeus(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2012
@Ghydyon: Mehn d world is coming to an end....

@Tomzman: Only God knows what the world is turning into these days.Hmm the end is near!!!

@Raw Your pagan gods are not only gay, but blind and deaf and lame

Be welcome to the Christian church, where there is love of neighbor and respect.
Alleluia!
Re: The Gay Bible Version by Raw2: 6:55pm On May 18, 2012
^Respect is reciprocal
Re: The Gay Bible Version by Ptolomeus(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2012
Raw.:
^Respect is reciprocal
You, you enter the forum to say that sex is sin, that all evil is the fault of Satan, that if we do not obey the word of Christ go to hell ...

Romans 12.10
Romans 9.17
Not only for sex is going to hell ...
Repent!
Or maybe Satan is who is leading you?
You're a bad Christian!
Re: The Gay Bible Version by EvilBrain1(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2012
People have been changing things in the bible from time immemorial. The idea that the bible we have now is the same as when the books were written is not based on reality.

These guys should change whatever they like, the bible doesn't belong to any one group. If you have a problem with it, then don't read it and pretend you never saw this thread.
Re: The Gay Bible Version by jayriginal: 10:10pm On May 18, 2012
^^ Fellow Pastafarian !

Greetings from his Noodliness!

(1) (Reply)

. / CEO Of Christian Network Godtv Steps Down Citing "moral failure" In Marriage / Who Really Is The Grandfather Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.