Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

In Defence Of President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defence Of President Jonathan (576 Views)

NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Defence Of President Jonathan by Revealedtv(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2012
Who knows maybe Jonathan is the worst president we have had. Maybe it doesn't matter too that people have forgotten that Nigeria has held captive by murderous, corrupt military rulers for more than 30 years. Yet, let us not forget one thing: the situation of events that brought Jonathan to power. It was only yesterday that YarAdua died...let's us remember how the North kept the VP in the shadows, how Dora kept fumbling on words because she too was kept in the dark, how some pple kept the president hidden and claimed it was he who signed the bill, how the word cabal became common place in our vocab...I can go on an on...the point I am trying to make is these enemies of Nigeria haven't died yet. If you will give an incumbent president that king of trouble what is to stop these people from trying to destablize the polity or to rubbish the name of the man in question? Who is sponsoring Boko Haram? Boko haram is all around me" what did the president really mean by this statement? People may ask, so why doesn't he rat them out? In my opinion, I think Nigeria is too diverse for that kind of response. How do single out a cabal of offenders from a particular tribe without raising brows or heating up the polity? It takes a man who doesn't give a shilt about consequences. The man isn't perfect and I think he means well...Have we all forgotten so soon? The reason we rallied around him during the election? Pray for your president. Pray for Nigeria
Re: In Defence Of President Jonathan by supremebeing09: 4:33am On May 17, 2012
Revealedtv: Who knows maybe Jonathan is the worst president we have had. Maybe it doesn't matter too that people have forgotten that Nigeria has held captive by murderous, corrupt military rulers for more than 30 years. Yet, let us not forget one thing: the situation of events that brought Jonathan to power. It was only yesterday that YarAdua died...let's us remember how the North kept the VP in the shadows, how Dora kept fumbling on words because she too was kept in the dark, how some pple kept the president hidden and claimed it was he who signed the bill, how the word cabal became common place in our vocab...I can go on an on...the point I am trying to make is these enemies of Nigeria haven't died yet. If you will give an incumbent president that king of trouble what is to stop these people from trying to destablize the polity or to rubbish the name of the man in question? Who is sponsoring Boko Haram? Boko haram is all around me" what did the president really mean by this statement? People may ask, so why doesn't he rat them out? In my opinion, I think Nigeria is too diverse for that kind of response. How do single out a cabal of offenders from a particular tribe without raising brows or heating up the polity? It takes a man who doesn't give a shilt about consequences. The man isn't perfect and I think he means well...Have we all forgotten so soon? The reason we rallied around him during the election? Pray for your president. Pray for Nigeria

F**K YOU. YOU CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOUR PRESIDENT AND NIGERIA. MIND YOU, YOUR LAST SENTENCE WAS ALL I COULD MAKE OUT IN YOUR TOPIC.
Re: In Defence Of President Jonathan by nuclearboy(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2012
Trying to "pass the buck & responsibility" as usual! Yet the boast was "fresh air" & "transformation"!

Anyway, we've heard - so please tell him - "since he can't handle the government, he should leave for those whose hands are where their mouths are"

Seems GEJ's greatest enemies are these goats who think they are supporting him! The sheer gall of this!
Re: In Defence Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:19am On May 17, 2012
GEJ Is fumblin! Tins r nt †ЂΞ same wit him. Finanlly, they got him where they wanted! His govt has bn crippled but yet τ̅o be toppled. God help him
Re: In Defence Of President Jonathan by kokoA(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2012
GEJ deserves no pity. He is a product of a devilish party, what do you expect?
Re: In Defence Of President Jonathan by Jeel: 10:24am On May 17, 2012
Front page pls

(1) (Reply)

One Year In Office: How Has GEJ Faired On His Campaign Promises? / Renaming Of UNILAG: Goodluck Jonathan’s Gift Horse, By Wole Soyinka / Dana Air Crash: Who Is To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.