Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,228 members, 7,846,065 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Patience Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram (876 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:44am On May 17, 2012
source: http://www.modernghana.com/movie/18843/3/patience-jonathan-speaks-on-boko-haram.html

This submission is not the usual grammar you get from the first lady Patience Johnathan, this one is well articulated. Read below:

“It is becoming increasingly clear that some people are pre-occupied with sponsoring sharp criticisms against Jonathan and the same set of individuals is funding the ignoble activities of Boko Haram and their efforts would end up in nullity.

“My husband is a man of peace. The growing cases of insecurity in the country are being handled with utmost commitment and it is [of] great concern to him. Those involved in this act should know that he [Jonathan] did not make himself president of Nigeria.

Nigerians voted him into office to lead this country and all they are doing to disrupt and derail the peaceful co-existence of this nation as a corporate entity will definitely fail,” ~First Lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan.

What do you think?
Re: Patience Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram by Mcdondayan: 6:59am On May 17, 2012
I think she is playing her role as a gud and supporting wife.
Re: Patience Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram by luv2talk(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2012
I think Moji Makanjuola of NTA is doing a good job in teaching this woman English grammar, By the way, this doesnt look like her hand writting.....
Re: Patience Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 17, 2012
Really, no be her handwriting. But i can tell a lot of job has been done on her... Lets give her some time to get acquainted with the stuff... her grammar go soon open again
Re: Patience Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram by Novice1(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2012
ledafaze: Really, no be her handwriting. But i can tell a lot of job has been done on her... Lets give her some time to get acquainted with the stuff... her grammar go soon open again

No matter the job done on her, she will still remain the bush woman that she is. Make 2015 kuku come so she can go back to the local markets in tha creeks where she belongs
Re: Patience Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:59am On May 18, 2012
I would have loved to hear her read the thing!
Re: Patience Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram by AJpikin: 1:17am On May 18, 2012
believe this you will believe anything.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Break Up By 2015? Yes Or No / Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? / There May Be Security Breach=tp Joshua's Prediction Is Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.