Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. (18407 Views)

Procter And Gamble / Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc) / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by Reality123: 6:50am On May 17, 2012
Visit the Procter and Gamble careers page, to Apply for a position that you qualify for.

1 Like

Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by Reality123: 6:56am On May 17, 2012
@ moderator pls move this to p&g thread. Thanks.
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by obawonoba(f): 8:30am On May 18, 2012
Pls help me out,I applied for a position at P&G,but unable to access the assesment center which is d step 2 of the process.Pls if u have any idea of how to go about it,pls kindly let me knw.thanks
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by Reality123: 9:05am On May 18, 2012
Most likely, a link was sent to your e-mail; But if not, login to the taleo portal, click on "my jobpage" to see the position you applied for (NB: after you login). Below this position you applied for, There should be a link to "view" or "take" assessment.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by obawonoba(f): 9:24am On May 18, 2012
Yes,I was sent amail but the link they the provided was unable to open.but my submitted aPplication was successful,just that I can't oPen the assessment center.my question is when u submitted ur apPlication are u able top access the assessment center,the step 2 of the application process
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by Reality123: 9:38am On May 18, 2012
Maybe its your particular system prob. I know you have to have javascript enabled - up to a particular version - and cookies and ol and ol preferably on a firefox browser.

But maybe someone with a similar prob that resolved it ll come by soon.

I would suggest trying a different system - or make sure your system meets the requirements the assessment needs to run. Try this first or try accessing the site later.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by obawonoba(f): 10:35am On May 18, 2012
Thanks so much,will try cyber cafe later.
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by Reality123: 2:15pm On May 18, 2012
Its worth it.
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by delfol: 8:43pm On May 18, 2012
Wts their web add
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by Reality123: 9:28pm On May 18, 2012
@delfol- you could Google it up. www.pg.com.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck.
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by delfol: 10:05pm On May 18, 2012
Thanks I was hoping for one that will link directly to the nigerian arm
Reality123: @delfol- you could Google it up. www.pg.com.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck.
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by Reality123: 10:14pm On May 18, 2012
From there, you'll need to click on careers and select Nigeria from the page that comes up; then search.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck.
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by kreal: 11:31pm On May 19, 2012
Pls help after I applied and submitted with my phone I was given a link to take an assesment which is not assessible by my phone, pls how can I do it so that I can take the assesment on laptop.
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by Reality123: 11:49pm On May 19, 2012
Go to your email from your laptop. A link to the assessment center will be there other wise read a few posts above yours - it deals with this.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck.
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by JacobDauda(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2012
Pls house re-proter & gamble recruitment,hw can i get d advertisement details.sm one shul help pls!
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by amtheone(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2012
@Jacob
this is their website www.pg.com. U have to take time and go tru it.I just finished mine and i got confirmation email in my box
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by folaonhigh(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2012
I have done the registration.am i to do the assessment,online reasoning because when i click on it,it can't be enabled or has anybody done theirs?
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by Lyns32uk(m): 3:13am On May 27, 2012
How's the assessment test like pls? Is it a personality test kinda?

1 Like

Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by Reality123: 12:18am On May 28, 2012
Yes it is a personality test - questions to see if your personality fits the specific role.

The Key: Be Yourself.
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by twaintoy(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2012
Please, what's the date of availability? response plzzz
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by amtheone(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2012
Pls guys how do i take the online assessment. I have completed the first step or i should not bother about it.

Thanks
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by Azedplus(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2012
Pls IƧ̣̣̣̇̇̇ there a closing date for this
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by gabman700: 7:16pm On May 30, 2012
Just wish to let u knw i got an invite from p & g. although i applied earlier and took the online assessment sometime last month for the same position but i received a response two weeks latter that the position is no longer available. the msg reads:

April 30, 2012

XXXXXXXXXXXX
74 XXXXXXXXXX.
EAST EBUTE META
LAGOS, Lagos 23401

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for applying for the position of Research and Developement Intern RND00002232. We regret to inform you that this position is no longer available. However, you may still be eligible for other positions to which you have applied.

We invite you to visit our Website regularly and apply online to other jobs that may interest you. You may also set up RSS Feeds to alert you as new postings matching your search criteria become available. Please retain your login and password information in order to access your saved candidate file for future applications.

We thank you for your interest in P&G and wish you all the best in your career.

Best regards,

P&G Recruitment

I latter realized they re-posted the same job advert and i applied, prompting me to retake the assessment which i was going to take but i was informed i had taken it.

I got a message last week Friday 25th which reads:

[b]May 25, 2012

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for your application for R&grin Intern-CEE00000410.

We would like to consider your qualifications further for possible employment with our Company and learn more about your background and interests. As a next step, we would like you to complete our Reasoning Test. This information will enable us to have a better understanding of your analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills, which are important for success in all areas of work at P&G.

This 40 question multiple choice test takes up to 65 minutes to complete and requires you to bring a pencil, eraser, basic function calculator, proof of photo identification, a watch, and your test identification number: XXXXXXX. Answers are marked on a separate answer sheet. There are no essay questions. The test requires sustained reading and concentration.

Date is Friday 1st June 2012 by 9:00am at Procter & Gamble Nigeria Ltd. All Seasons Plaza Amethyst Block Lateef Jakande Road Agidingbi Ikeja, Lagos. Please come along with this letter. If you have written a P&G test before within the last 12 months please ignore this mail.

In order to prepare for the Reasoning Test, we highly recommend you try the practice test online by clicking the following link: https://pg.sitebase.net/pg_images/taleo/practicetest.htm

If you are interested in additional information about the Company and the work we offer, please visit us at www.pg.com. We look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXX
Talent Practice P&G West Africa
xxxx.xx@pg.com
+234-805-XXXXXXX

***IMPORTANT - Please bring this ticket with you to your testing session, as you will be asked to provide your test identification number***

Reasoning Test Admission Ticket

Name: XXXXXX XXXXXX

Test Identification Number: XXXXXXX

Please remember to bring:

A pencil
An eraser
A basic function calculator
Proof of Photo Identification (e.g. passport)
A watch
Your CV
[/b]

I 'll advise you to finish up your assessment and await (if possible reapply)their call.
Good luck.
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by amtheone(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2012
gabman700: Just wish to let u knw i got an invite from p & g. although i applied earlier and took the online assessment sometime last month for the same position but i received a response two weeks latter that the position is no longer available. the msg reads:

April 30, 2012

XXXXXXXXXXXX
74 XXXXXXXXXX.
EAST EBUTE META
LAGOS, Lagos 23401

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for applying for the position of Research and Developement Intern RND00002232. We regret to inform you that this position is no longer available. However, you may still be eligible for other positions to which you have applied.

We invite you to visit our Website regularly and apply online to other jobs that may interest you. You may also set up RSS Feeds to alert you as new postings matching your search criteria become available. Please retain your login and password information in order to access your saved candidate file for future applications.

Best regards,

P&G Recruitment

I latter realized they re-posted the same job advert and i applied, prompting me to retake the assessment which i was going to take but i was informed i had taken it.

[b]May 25, 2012

Dear XXXXXX,

We would like to consider your qualifications further for possible employment with our Company and learn more about your background and interests. As a next step, we would like you to complete our Reasoning Test. This information will enable us to have a better understanding of your analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills, which are important for success in all areas of work at P&G.

This 40 question multiple choice test takes up to 65 minutes to complete and requires you to bring a pencil, eraser, basic function calculator, proof of photo identification, a watch, and your test identification number: XXXXXXX. Answers are marked on a separate answer sheet. There are no essay questions. The test requires sustained reading and concentration.

Date is Friday 1st June 2012 by 9:00am at Procter & Gamble Nigeria Ltd. All Seasons Plaza Amethyst Block Lateef Jakande Road Agidingbi Ikeja, Lagos. Please come along with this letter. If you have written a P&G test before within the last 12 months please ignore this mail.

In order to prepare for the Reasoning Test, we highly recommend you try the practice test online by clicking the following link: https://pg.sitebase.net/pg_images/taleo/practicetest.htm

If you are interested in additional information about the Company and the work we offer, please visit us at www.pg.com. We look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXX
xxxx.xx@pg.com
+234-805-XXXXXXX

***IMPORTANT - Please bring this ticket with you to your testing session, as you will be asked to provide your test identification number***

A pencil
An eraser
A watch
Your CV
[/b]

I 'll advise you to finish up your assessment and await (if possible reapply)their call.
Good luck.

@Gabman

Pls how did u take the online assessment. I have followed d step but when i choose to open d assessment site, it opens it with pdf format and its only sample questions that are there.

Pls what exactly do i need to do. Kindly help!
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by folaonhigh(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2012
please how did you apply through version of mozila, adode flash.trying to apply and is not responding.
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by obawonoba(f): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2012
[/quote][tt][/tt][pre][/pre]
[quote]
[quote author=gabman700]Just wish to let u knw i got an invite from p & g. although i applied earlier and took the online assessment sometime last month for the same position but i received a response two weeks latter that the position is no longer available. the msg reads:

April 30, 2012

XXXXXXXXXXXX
74 XXXXXXXXXX.
EAST EBUTE META
LAGOS, Lagos 23401

Dear XXXXXXX,

Best regards,

P&G Recruitment

[b]May 25, 2012

Dear XXXXXX,

Sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXX
xxxx.xx@pg.com
+234-805-XXXXXXX

A pencil
An eraser
A watch
Your CV
[/b]

Good luck

Guy,how was ur test,pls I received the same kind of Email yesterday but my own test is coming up on monday,pls I want to ask abt d test,do they make use of Gmat or if u have any good inform for me before monday I will be very greatful.
Thanks
Re: Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. by iHot: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
Someone update this thread.

(1) (Reply)

British Council Volunteers For Open House Lagos / What To Sell Near Police Station / How I Stay Awake At Work During My Night Shifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.