Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Till death do us part....(1) Nursing Home (2) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Till death do us part....(1) Nursing Home (2) (1082 Views)

Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds / Nursing Home / Nursing Home Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Till death do us part....(1) Nursing Home (2) by Monicamony(f): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2007
grin grin grin

Marriage Means

Watch out more of the series all about marriage below:

Nursing Home.

An old lady in a nursing home is wheeling up and down the halls in her wheelchair making sounds like she's driving a car. As she's going down the hall, an old man jumps out of a room and says, "Excuse me ma'am but you were speeding. Can I see your driver's license?" She digs around in her purse a little, pulls out a candy wrapper, and hands it to him. He looks it over, gives her a warning and sends her on her way. Up and down the halls she goes again. Again, the same old man jumps out of a room and says, "Excuse me ma'am but I saw you cross over the center line back there. Can I see your registration please?" She digs around in her purse a little, pulls out a store receipt and hands it to him. He looks it over, gives her another warning and sends her on her way. She zooms off again up and down the halls weaving all over. As she comes to the old man's room again, he jumps out to face her!"
“Get out of my way.” She yelled like someone who was being pursued by a lion. ‘Failed brakes.’ She continued as others watched on. ‘if you don’t get out of my way I will hit and run, my brake has failed…’ It was too late, she hit the man and her wheel chair wheeled them to the nurse on duty, who stopped them with her leg.
“Get up from her laps and find something important to do.” The nurse ordered.
“This is no express road stop wheeling yourself before I remove your wheel chair batteries.’ The nurse continued.
‘I will remove and put the battery supporting my brain there, so that the wheel chair can move me very fast.’ The old woman replied with a smile on her face.

Re: Till death do us part....(1) Nursing Home (2) by Aiphie(f): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2007
LoL grin
Re: Till death do us part....(1) Nursing Home (2) by showbobo(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2007
na wa for men o
Re: Till death do us part....(1) Nursing Home (2) by Monicamony(f): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2007
;d :d ;d
Re: Till death do us part....(1) Nursing Home (2) by clemcykul(f): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2007
good job monie grin ure one helluva babe grin grin kiss lol
Re: Till death do us part....(1) Nursing Home (2) by Monicamony(f): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2007
;d ;d ;d cool
Re: Till death do us part....(1) Nursing Home (2) by ituen(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2007
well done

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa - Before & After! / Honest Job Interview / Can You Pray On A Live Transformer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.