Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano (11163 Views)

Heavy Explosion At Udi Enugu (pic) / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Explosion At Mr Biggs In Karu, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by 1025: 9:52pm On May 17, 2012
pdp chairman is saying boko haram is fighting for justice and we have seen what justice means to pdp.
i have said it and i am still saying it, a party with morally dead and fraudulent and criminal minded elders can never bring peace to nigeria.
pdp is anti masses, anti peace and anti progress.
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by HoTeToSe: 10:30pm On May 17, 2012
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by sayusuf(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2012
i think that yoruba Commander cought in kano should explaine their rational behind attacking our primary schls
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by Opoki(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2012
From what i read, there are no kids in the building...the building is yet to be commissioned but yet they could have blow the place if it has been commissioned and full of kids, Boko Haram care less about anything except their 72 Virgin...
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by Opoki(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2012
From what i read, there are no kids in the building...the building is yet to be commissioned but yet they could have blow the place if it has been commissioned and full of kids, Boko Haram care less about anything except their 72 Virgins...
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by PaulJohn1: 11:53pm On May 17, 2012
O LORD, I commit this country Nigeria into your hand. Let peace reign.
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by NwaBiafra: 3:05am On May 18, 2012
Beaf: Boko haram is now attacking kids!
What kind of animal are those people? angry

Thats what they want you to think, In reality the actual people who threw the bombs really don't care about the kids, they are hired, meaning the got paid for their destructive services, now the people who paid them are the real devils. also the people who fund them are......................anyone...................yes you there.....................the federal goverment of nigeria?............. yes sir you are correct.
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by Mubeezko: 5:42am On May 18, 2012
[quote author=cyril83]...is there anything like education in the North before?[it seems u are nat crious... Where else did ur oblongata tells u has education compard 2 d north 4 d whole ov naija Nawa 4 u wooo...]
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by abubakarsaid200: 7:36am On May 18, 2012
pls.mr.president try 2 save nigirians lifes.
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by zikwes: 7:54am On May 18, 2012
If you sharpen a knife it turns to cut you.The people that keep these animals as their brothers are now working on them.They could not get police to bomb again,it is primary school pupils they want to kill so that they will get more virgins when they got to hell.GOD punish those who are supporting them.
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by tchrisjj: 9:26am On May 18, 2012
cyril83: ...is there anything like education in the North before?
u dey crazy
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by sabreena289(f): 9:59am On May 18, 2012
haba be4 unko?
cyril83: ...is there anything like education in the North before?
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by OkijaPriest: 10:54am On May 18, 2012
We are trying to educate them, they are destroying the schools we built for them with oil money!!!
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by humblebee: 12:25pm On May 18, 2012
not surprised... these big0ts would do anything to destroy any school that doesnt teach jihad
Re: Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano by NwaBiafra: 4:08am On May 21, 2012
Okija Priest: We are trying to educate them, they are destroying the schools we built for them with oil money!!!

They dont want the white man to currupt their culture like they've done others

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Assures Buhari Of Support For His Re-election Bid / 2023 Presidency: Politicians Should Have Retirement Age, Says Umahi / I’ll Be Among First To Implement New Minimum Wage — Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.