Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) (1037 Views)

When A Tsetse Fly Lands On A Scrotum...Hilarious Photo / After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic / Monkeys Can Fly! If U Disagree Pls Reply: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by Monicamony(f): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2007
One Danny was going to Iran from London by a air-London plane. He was allotted the middle seat of one of the 3-seats array.
But as soon as the Danny got into the plane, he sat on the window side seat which was actually for an old lady.

After some time the old lady came and requested Danny to leave the side seat.
But Danny told, “I want to see the view from the window and shall not leave”.
The old lady then complained to the air hostess .The air hostess requested Danny to leave that seat but Danny did not leave.
Then the air hostess went and told the asst. captain. He also came and requested, but in vain.
Finally the Captain came. He whispered something in the ears of Danny and the Danny immediately left the side seat and returned to the middle seat.
Astonished, the airhostess and the asst. captain asked the captain afterwards what he told to Danny.
Captain told, “Nothing… I just told him that only the middle seats will go to Iran and all others will have bombs under them.”
grin grin

Kissing Arithmetic
A boy was teaching a girl arithmetic, he said, it was his mission.

He kissed her once; he kissed her twice and said, “Now that’s addition.”

In silent satisfaction, she sweetly gave the kisses back and said, “Now that’s subtraction.”

Then he kissed her, she kissed him, without an explanation.

And both together smiled and said, “That’s multiplication.”

Then her Dad appeared upon the scene and made a quick decision.

He kicked that boy three blocks away and said, “That’s long division!”

Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by Aiphie(f): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2007
Hi girl, ur jokes are really nice. grin grin grin
Kip it up. wink
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by Monicamony(f): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2007
wink wink wink ;d
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by biggerboy(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2007
A round of applause for you
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by Monicamony(f): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by clemcykul(f): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2007
hmmmmm wonderful kisses grin
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by Monicamony(f): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2007
cheesy grin Lol
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by ituen(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2007
I'm beginning to dig ur jokes
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by topeteadr(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2007
Ituen, what did u say.
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by topeteadr(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2007
Ituen, what did u say.
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by topeteadr(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2007
Ituen, what did u say.
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by saucekid(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2007
@ TT,

did you have to ask ituen 3 times
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by topeteadr(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2007
Desperate 2 know.
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by clemcykul(f): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2007
ARE u now a desperate lover
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by ituen(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2007
Search me clemcy. Na bad thing to enjoy person joke. Abi u dey trip for the poster
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by clemcykul(f): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2007
yess i dey trip to abuja grin
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by topeteadr(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2007
Ituem u neva answer me o!.
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by ituen(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2007
Wetin u been ask me again?
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by sussy1(f): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2007
Nice joke cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by tessybaby(f): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2007
is dat ituen i just saw in this thread? can't beliv my eyes
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by Migines(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
Incase u dont knw, hes been avoiding u. I think u shuld talk to biggs.
Re: I Believe I Can Fly!(1) Kissing Arithmetic (2) by ituen(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2007
tessybaby:

is that ituen i just saw in this thread? can't beliv my eyes

MY love,

It is I u saw and the only one with the face that launched a Thousand ships to Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Young Love / We Are Ready / Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.