Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. (2817 Views)

Transtell Communication Ltd Calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / PSV Ltd Calling / Oduduwa Oil Nig Ltd Calling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by twaintoy(f): 8:31pm On May 17, 2012
I received a call from the above named company with an international number this afternoon and also a mail for an interview on Saturday.

Please, did anybody get a mail from them too? And I want to know if they are real or not.
Thanks.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by ayojango(m): 8:05am On May 18, 2012
My friend told me he got the same call too,he actually tot it was a scam until they confirmed gettin his resume and conducted a phone interview.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by twaintoy(f): 8:15am On May 18, 2012
@Ayo, they conducted a phone interview for me too, the problem now is that, i don't know anything about this company, i tried to google it but nothing about them came up. Pls, can u do me the lil favour of asking your friend if he knows something about the company? Thanks.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by ayojango(m): 9:41am On May 18, 2012
Says he dsnt but the guy said they into smartphone brandin and PR/advertisin.their ofc is in ikoyi he was told.u can giv it a shot as d interview is tomorrow
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by twaintoy(f): 9:53am On May 18, 2012
ayo jango: Says he dsnt but the guy said they into smartphone brandin and PR/advertisin.their ofc is in ikoyi he was told.u can giv it a shot as d interview is tomorrow
Thanks.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by danielnwodi(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2012
I got the call too and attended an interview at licks & chop an eatry at ikotun. The company is into PR/advertising on smartphone software. The company is real but they have a negative payment. datis if u dont meet up with their target N5k is deducted on everyone u miss. so if u dont get any client for themonth you are not getting any pay. Their salary is 90k, phone call 10k, transport is 16k all is N116k per month. Does it worth going for? Each client is to pay N50k for a year and you must get 20 clients in a month. Training starts on Monday 21st May. Pls ur comment is vital.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by twaintoy(f): 12:04pm On May 18, 2012
danielnwodi: I got the call too and attended an interview at licks & chop an eatry at ikotun. The company is into PR/advertising on smartphone software. The company is real but they have a negative payment. datis if u dont meet up with their target N5k is deducted on everyone u miss. so if u dont get any client for themonth you are not getting any pay. Their salary is 90k, phone call 10k, transport is 16k all is N116k per month. Does it worth going for? Each client is to pay N50k for a year and you must get 20 clients in a month. Training starts on Monday 21st May. Pls ur comment is vital.
This is more or less like marketing with conditions attached. Well, i will go for the interview tomorrow to see things for myself, if it doesnt worth it, i wont go for it. Thanks
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by Makuos: 1:45pm On May 18, 2012
@danielwodi...... I thought dey said d training is on saturday 19th may but u are saying 21st may..... Pls have dey sent u an email for d training weither it is on saturday or monday becos i was called on wednesday dis week after d interview on tuesday..... Pls ur response is needed urgently.... Thanks
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by ayojango(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2012
danielnwodi: I got the call too and attended an interview at licks & chop an eatry at ikotun. The company is into PR/advertising on smartphone software. The company is real but they have a negative payment. datis if u dont meet up with their target N5k is deducted on everyone u miss. so if u dont get any client for themonth you are not getting any pay. Their salary is 90k, phone call 10k, transport is 16k all is N116k per month. Does it worth going for? Each client is to pay N50k for a year and you must get 20 clients in a month. Training starts on Monday 21st May. Pls ur comment is vital.

Hey dany pls wat were d questions askd so I prepare ds guy ds really his first interview,did u hold ur credentials too. Tnks
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by danielnwodi(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2012
For the interview you need CV alone. The interviewer is to ask you some personal questions and talk about the company policies.

I also received a call after the interview from Mr. Joseph from UK who said I'll receive an email which I have not up till now but the interviewer and Mr. Joseph confirms dat training is on Monday.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by twaintoy(f): 10:08am On May 19, 2012
danielnwodi: For the interview you need CV alone. The interviewer is to ask you some personal questions and talk about the company policies.

I also received a call after the interview from Mr. Joseph from UK who said I'll receive an email which I have not up till now but the interviewer and Mr. Joseph confirms dat training is on Monday.
I just had the interview, i don't think i can cope with all the conditions attached to it.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by eduson002(m): 10:48am On May 19, 2012
Pls where is their office located
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by Makuos: 12:38pm On May 19, 2012
twaintoy....... I dont see any tin wrong wit d conditions attached to it as compare to sales or marketing jobs in other companies most especially in insurance companies were u are being paid only commissions with out any allowance or fixed pay but here u are being paid 10K for call allowance,16K for trans. Allowance and 90K as a fixed pay for meeting d tarket and less dan 90k for not meetin up to d tarket. Come to tink of it in a month there is no how u can get at least a client dat is certain d question of not getting a client in a month is almost impossible...... And if u look at d job itself is better of compared to other sales or marketing jobs becos ur job would be done mostly on phones in following up a clients and d cost for subscription for a client is 50K per year which is cost effective..... The job itself is a team work and u make use of d media to reach out to clients not like d one u would be walking down d street to look for clients

1 Like

Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by twaintoy(f): 12:55pm On May 19, 2012
Makuos: twaintoy....... I dont see any tin wrong wit d conditions attached to it as compare to sales or marketing jobs in other companies most especially in insurance companies were u are being paid only commissions with out any allowance or fixed pay but here u are being paid 10K for call allowance,16K for trans. Allowance and 90K as a fixed pay for meeting d tarket and less dan 90k for not meetin up to d tarket. Come to tink of it in a month there is no how u can get at least a client dat is certain d question of not getting a client in a month is almost impossible...... And if u look at d job itself is better of compared to other sales or marketing jobs becos ur job would be done mostly on phones in following up a clients and d cost for subscription for a client is 50K per year which is cost effective..... The job itself is a team work and u make use of d media to reach out to clients not like d one u would be walking down d street to look for clients
Makuos: twaintoy....... I dont see any tin wrong wit d conditions attached to it as compare to sales or marketing jobs in other companies most especially in insurance companies were u are being paid only commissions with out any allowance or fixed pay but here u are being paid 10K for call allowance,16K for trans. Allowance and 90K as a fixed pay for meeting d tarket and less dan 90k for not meetin up to d tarket. Come to tink of it in a month there is no how u can get at least a client dat is certain d question of not getting a client in a month is almost impossible...... And if u look at d job itself is better of compared to other sales or marketing jobs becos ur job would be done mostly on phones in following up a clients and d cost for subscription for a client is 50K per year which is cost effective..... The job itself is a team work and u make use of d media to reach out to clients not like d one u would be walking down d street to look for clients
It seems you are staff with the company.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by Makuos: 1:31pm On May 19, 2012
twaintoy: It seems you are staff with the company.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by Makuos: 1:38pm On May 19, 2012
twaintoy........ Not really!....... Am an applicant like u but i have done marketing and sales job before and i know how it is, their differences and deir advantages.... But dis one is more better off becos most of ur job is on phones in following up clients and searching for clients through Media...... I have done sometin synonymous to it before in an oil servicing firm. If u need more guidance or questions, give me a call in dis number 08067251843, or let me have your number here?
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by danielnwodi(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2012
I have just called the guy in UK and he said training has been shifted to later during this week due to logistics of their lagos office which is not ready. No email has been sent so far from the company to any applicant.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by interbiz2(f): 10:40am On May 21, 2012
Pls let me know when u get a mail 4rm Joseph. I also went 4 d interview on wednesday, joseph called to say he would send me a mail but has not.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by Meritgoal(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2012
How do you guys apply for the job? Pls i need to apply too.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by ayojango(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2012
My friend says he has received an Email from joe, d trainin will old this thursday in ikeja accordin to him
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by ayojango(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2012
My friend says he has received an Email from joe, d trainin will hold this thursday in ikeja accordin to him
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by Makuos: 8:49pm On May 22, 2012
For those who are interested forThe job........ The position is Media Sales Representatives and the email to send your cv is scenario.inc@gmail.com while the interviewer's phone numbers are 08025761162 or 08180716321. Dat was how we applied but u can still try ur luck!
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by danielnwodi(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2012
Training has been confirmed to be Thursday 24th May 2012 at an hotel in Ikeja. The problem now is that we have to sign an agreement before we will be train. Why? Are they forcing us to agree with their terms without hearing from us?
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by twaintoy(f): 9:36am On May 23, 2012
I havent been called by the so-called Joe. According to the interviewer, signing agreement is all abt the payment palava, meaning that if u fail to get the 20 clients in a month, no salary for you and if u get 19 clients, then 5k wuld be deducted 4rm ur salary for not getting 1 client, therefore, the signing of agreement is for the company to be rest assured that u will comply wit the payment and work conditions. Moreover, the company havent started yet, they are yet to launch themselves, the interviewer said the launching would be July 1st, i guess that's why the training would take place in an hotel. The office building according to the interviewer is under construction, even the so-called software is just coming soon. Goodluck to the trainees.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by danielnwodi(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2012
How will a company want me to make a Million Naira for them walking around in the sun in a month and if I get less than that they will deduct my pay with 5k. Is this reasonable? Does the company want to make all her investment immediately? Please I think they need a financial adviser. Can this work in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by twaintoy(f): 11:36am On May 23, 2012
danielnwodi: How will a company want me to make a Million Naira for them walking around in the sun in a month and if I get less than that they will deduct my pay with 5k. Is this reasonable? Does the company want to make all her investment immediately? Please I think they need a financial adviser. Can this work in Nigeria?
You av said it all.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by Makuos: 2:51pm On May 23, 2012
Lets give the job a try before we can judge...... For those who were sent an email for the training, d training have been shifted to Mon 28, May. Pls who also got d mail
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by danielnwodi(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2012
Really! Have they move the date for training again to Monday 28th :ay? I have not check my email. I will do that soon. I received a call from Mr. Joseph today telling me that I should think on the job becos they are not forcing people and they want people to be comfortable with the job. Please Nairalanders! Advise me is it obtainable for me to get one client to pay 50k every day for twenty days that make up working days in a month.

Can 4k be enough for me to go to offices on Lagos Island or Victoria Island for 5 working days considering Lagos Tarrif? That means I have N800 to transport within Lagos every day.

Rbm I'm a PR officer, what I wear speak more of the company I work for. So I'm meant to dress to kill preferably suit and nice shoe, we know how much a pair of suit cost now not to talk of shoe.

Stress and Psychological effect:
Rbm I'm a PR and a presenter at the same time. Do you think I will perform better jumping and entering bike and Lagos bus (Danfo) with stain & sweat all over my precious suit when I have a meeting with a Managing Director of a company?

Please your suggestion is highly needed. I have to send an email in 2 hours time. I'm waiting oooo....

1 Like

Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by ayojango(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2012
@ daniel get to d trainin first n start d job then leave ur options open,who knws u mite b burstin your target monthly,no Job shuld enslave anybody pple hav quit oil companies and banks just because of other conditions.

Just relax n put in your best if its not worth it then quit.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by danielnwodi(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2012
Folks I've have been deprive from coming to the training by the management. They said I did makeup my mind to work with them and I replied the email for confirmation of training saying I'll attend. Folks is it a crime airing my view with my fellow nairalander? Is this justified? Is it fair? Happy Sunday.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by danielnwodi(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2012
Folks! pls those that attended the training should update us.
Re: Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. by twaintoy(f): 12:07pm On May 29, 2012
danielnwodi: Folks! pls those that attended the training should update us.
I wasnt called 4 d training, bt didnt u attend the training?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satguru Travels Vacancies / Pls Need Info About Cleanserve Energy / Vacancy: Multichoice-gotv Sales Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.