Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant (5168 Views)

I Need Urgent Assistant,pls Help / Filling The Uk Tourist Visa Form As A Self-employed Applicant / Unable To Submit Visa Appointment After Filling The Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant by wale4me: 4:41am On May 18, 2012
Am applying for a VISA to visit the uk for my friend wedding but am having some techinical problem regarding this section of the form asking this question
(Have you ever been deported‚ removed or otherwise required to leave any country including the UK? yes/ no)

l was once issued a germany schegen visa but on arriving germany i was refused entity because the immigration officer felt i did not opposes a confirmed hotel booking despite showing all neccessary paper my visa was canceled but l know my visa was actually denial due to my nationality as a Nigerian first time traveler and i was denial entry and put on the next plane back home with my return ticket but on returning home l wrote a protect letter to the boarder guard headquarter condemning this racial act against me and a few week later l got a reply from the boarder guard commander that the case was invesgiated that l was actually deemed fit to enter germany because i have possessed all the neccessary requirment and the boarder guard investigating team contacted the hotel during the course of investigation and the hotel confirmed that l was actually booked PAID in the hotel for the duration of my stay in germany so the decision to denial me entry was revoked based on the invesitigation
l contacted the Germany embassy with the letter from the boarder guard headquarter and l was issued a new visa so l travel to germany the following week and l was allowed entry and after spending a few days ,l return home without any problem and i have been issued an Italy schengen visa recently and l visited to Rome and also return to Nigeria after my visit .. but the former visa still showing canceled on my old passport because it was crossed with a blue pen ,i want to be careful when filling the uk application form becaue an error could lead to automatic ban of 10 year ...what should l do ....does my case mean a yes or no
Re: Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant by ritze(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2012
can sm1 kindly give an answer
Re: Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant by justwise(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2012
wale4me: Am applying for a VISA to visit the uk for my friend wedding but am having some techinical problem regarding this section of the form asking this question
(Have you ever been deported‚ removed or otherwise required to leave any country including the UK? yes/ no)

l was once issued a germany schegen visa but on arriving germany i was refused entity because the immigration officer felt i did not opposes a confirmed hotel booking despite showing all neccessary paper my visa was canceled but l know my visa was actually denial due to my nationality as a Nigerian first time traveler and i was denial entry and put on the next plane back home with my return ticket but on returning home l wrote a protect letter to the boarder guard headquarter condemning this racial act against me and a few week later l got a reply from the boarder guard commander that the case was invesgiated that l was actually deemed fit to enter germany because i have possessed all the neccessary requirment and the boarder guard investigating team contacted the hotel during the course of investigation and the hotel confirmed that l was actually booked PAID in the hotel for the duration of my stay in germany so the decision to denial me entry was revoked based on the invesitigation
l contacted the Germany embassy with the letter from the boarder guard headquarter and l was issued a new visa so l travel to germany the following week and l was allowed entry and after spending a few days ,l return home without any problem and i have been issued an Italy schengen visa recently and l visited to Rome and also return to Nigeria after my visit .. but the former visa still showing canceled on my old passport because it was crossed with a blue pen ,i want to be careful when filling the uk application form becaue an error could lead to automatic ban of 10 year ...what should l do ....does my case mean a yes or no

You have nothing to worry about, you were denied entry wrongly and you complained and was re-issued a visa, just explain that in your application form, that should be enough.
Re: Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant by wale4me: 9:51am On May 19, 2012
ok, you mean i should tick yes??

and explain what happen in writing ??
Re: Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant by justwise(m): 10:10am On May 19, 2012
wale4me: ok, you mean i should tick yes??

and explain what happen in writing ??

Yes, explain what happened and also attach the letter from German embassy, its just to keep your immigration record straight.
Re: Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 19, 2012
^^Just read that thing you left me days back wink

No worries kiss
Re: Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant by wale4me: 12:28pm On May 19, 2012
i do not understand what you talking about jennykadry(f)?
Re: Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant by justwise(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2012
wale4me: i do not understand what you talking about jennykadry(f)?

I do. grin grin
Re: Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant by justwise(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2012
jennykadry: ^^Just read that thing you left me days back wink

No worries kiss

Thanks a lot
Re: Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant by ojdollars(m): 11:37pm On May 19, 2012
wale4me: Am applying for a VISA to visit the uk for my friend wedding but am having some techinical problem regarding this section of the form asking this question

@wale4me, justwise has given you the best advice, tick on YES and then explain in summary, what happened and attach the letter from the border guard department they sent to you, and that would tell them the whol story. They will surely issue you the UK Visa, no worry yourself. Once you got like US Visa issued in your passport, UK does issue you their visa within 48hrs, seen it b4. So God dey, nor fear. You're clean.
Re: Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant by wale4me: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
hello,l got the ukvisa today and thank you all for the Legal advice and asistant ..this forum is a huge sucess with the noble contribution from the talented honorable members like justwise .....thank you All and GOD BLESS

@wale4me, justwise has given you the best advice, tick on YES and then explain in summary, what happened and attach the letter from the border guard department they sent to you, and that would tell them the whol story. They will surely issue you the UK Visa, no worry yourself. Once you got like US Visa issued in your passport, UK does issue you their visa within 48hrs, seen it b4. So God dey, nor fear. You're clean.[/quote]
Re: Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant by justwise(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
wale4me: hello,l got the ukvisa today and thank you all for the Legal advice and asistant ..this forum is a huge sucess with the noble contribution from the talented honorable members like justwise .....thank you All and GOD BLESS

@wale4me, justwise has given you the best advice, tick on YES and then explain in summary, what happened and attach the letter from the border guard department they sent to you, and that would tell them the whol story. They will surely issue you the UK Visa, no worry yourself. Once you got like US Visa issued in your passport, UK does issue you their visa within 48hrs, seen it b4. So God dey, nor fear. You're clean.

Congratulations, i'm happy for you.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of South West Geopolitical Zone Of Nigeria / Morocco / Sample Of Letter Of Self Introduction For Canadian Study Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.