Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Beware: Fake Job Recruiters On The Prowl - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware: Fake Job Recruiters On The Prowl (1412 Views)

How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN / Dear Scammers If You Must Post A Fake Job Do It Right... Lol / Checkout 20 Things Recruiters Do Not Want To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware: Fake Job Recruiters On The Prowl by senator100(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2006
I think the subject explains it all, don,t give anybody money,,no matter how desperate you are for a job.Please if you have fallen into the wrong hands before,do share ur experience with us.
Re: Beware: Fake Job Recruiters On The Prowl by senator100(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2006
even in a particular newspaper my friend fell 'mugu' to a company(names withheld) .Imagine they gave him an appointment letter(to cut the whole story short) and asked him for dough.The guy fell flat HE PAID
Re: Beware: Fake Job Recruiters On The Prowl by freddie1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2006
God have mercy on us in this country!
Re: Beware: Fake Job Recruiters On The Prowl by LoverBwoy(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2006
senator100:

even in a particular newspaper my friend fell 'mugu' to a company(names withheld) .Imagine they gave him an appointment letter(to cut the whole story short) and asked him for dough.The guy fell flat HE PAID

Dont you think its more helpful to reveal the name of the company
Re: Beware: Fake Job Recruiters On The Prowl by stephanie7(f): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2006
if you are looking for a job why must you pay first Sounds stupid to me
Re: Beware: Fake Job Recruiters On The Prowl by mmomi(f): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2006
There are many of them. Some will even tell you to pay it into their account.
Reason- for procesing of your document
Re: Beware: Fake Job Recruiters On The Prowl by diyobdw(f): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2006
Examples or named Coy will help caution job seeker and sound more real-dont you think? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guiness Test? / Mba-unilag-how Far? / Browse Nairaland On Celtel Phone 4 Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.