Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

A Thread For Solar Powered and Energy Efficient Computer. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Thread For Solar Powered and Energy Efficient Computer. (700 Views)

Thread For Buyers Of Samsung Solar-Powered Mini Laptop Nc215 going for 14.5hrs / Efficient Ways To Reset Forgotten Windows 7 Password / Brand New Samsung Solar Powered Mini Laptop. Up To 15 Hours. Hurry ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Solar Powered and Energy Efficient Computer. by sheyguy: 1:35pm On May 18, 2012
Hi folks, i have been muting the idea of doing away with my current laptop and go for a Solar powered computer that can sustain me for minimum of 6-8 hrs but can't seem to get one that suites my taste. The only one that came close to what i was expecting is the Samsung NC215S Netbook, which appears to be the first computer of its kind. The problem with this particular model form Samsung is its specification and most prominently its screen size. I will like to know more about these kind of computers generally from personal experience with these solar powered Laptops and Long life battery Laptop model.

(1) (Reply)

Newest End Of The World Prediction: The Date The Internet Dies. / I Need A Reliable ISP That Can Serve Kontagora / Download Opera Next For Windows With New Chromiun Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.