Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. (3565 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. by rimzo(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2012
Hi guys, I always thought someone can connect his PC to internet using Airtel BIS. I try it but not working. Pls help.
Re: Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. by oyinsbank: 5:19pm On May 18, 2012
YOU have to download and install bb desktop software on your PC.connect your phone to the pc and launch the application, you must wait for your phone to be connected to the application, you will see SYNC ALL at the bottom of the application.After that
go to , Tools- mobile internet settings-(create a profile for zain) by selecting ADD,Input zain in profile field.
ACCESS POINT:internet.ng.zain.com. Then save and click ok ,thats all.

then go to tools and click start mobile internet . you should get connected.
Re: Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. by rimzo(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2012
oyinsbank: YOU have to download and install bb desktop software on your PC.connect your phone to the pc and launch the application, you must wait for your phone to be connected to the application, you will see SYNC ALL at the bottom of the application.After that
go to , Tools- mobile internet settings-(create a profile for zain) by selecting ADD,Input zain in profile field.
ACCESS POINT:internet.ng.zain.com. Then save and click ok ,thats all.

then go to tools and click start mobile internet . you should get connected.

Thanks man. I did ∂α† before but still not conect to d internet. My bb conect with the PC but was unable to lock with d internet. Am now wondering if someone can make use of BIS on your PC as someone told me Ɣ☺ΰ can make use of ur Airtel BIS on your PC to stuff d internet.
Thanks.
Re: Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. by oyinsbank: 7:11pm On May 18, 2012
Well, I use BES, maybe it doesn't work with BIS.
Re: Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. by rimzo(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2012
oyinsbank: Well, I use BES, maybe it doesn't work with BIS.

Thanks
Re: Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. by walcolm(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2012
i'm sure u should be able to share ur BIS subscription with your PC but it means your 1GB data cap will be depleted faster
Re: Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. by rimzo(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2012
walcolm: i'm sure u should be able to share ur BIS subscription with your PC but it means your 1GB data cap will be depleted faster

Thanks. I have try it several time but does not work.
Re: Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. by NathanBOI: 5:26pm On May 19, 2012
Latest cheat goto http://wizardslodge.mobsite.co Oya like Naija Entertainment Zone on facebook now http://m.facebook.com/pages/naija_entertainment_zone/
Re: Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. by mxxpunkxx: 8:07pm On May 19, 2012
it does work. if u use an iphone, u can turn on your internet hotspot settings
and connect to your phone via WIFI or usb-cable (no settings required, just plug and browse)
Re: Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. by kingroyce: 11:31am On May 20, 2012
Can I also use my pc via my BB's bis since I'm on the etisalat network?
Re: Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. by walcolm(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2012
rimzo:

Thanks. I have try it several time but does not work.

i have tried it many times and it works.

if you have a BB running OS7.1, you can turn on wifi hotspot and makes it easier
Re: Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2013
check out the latest tutorial here on how to use airtel BIS on PC: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2013/02/how-i-use-airtel-bis-to-browse-on-my.html
Re: Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. by Hotdiamond(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2013
there is no big deal in using airtel bis on pc. Just connect your blackberry phone to the pc bonda through blackberry suit. And It's done. As Easy as that.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Delete My Facebook Messages After Chating Wit My Friends? / Infinix Smart 3 Plus - Unboxing & Review [video] / I Need An Answer About Xiaomi Phones Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.