Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Exxonmobil Security Coordinator Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Security Coordinator Applicants (2241 Views)

Job Opening At WTS Energy For Security Coordinator 2016 – Apply Now / Knowledge Management Officer And Security Coordinator / Guys For Those Who Wrote The Test On Security Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxonmobil Security Coordinator Applicants by mcstan18(m): 3:40am On May 19, 2012
Hi guys, anyone in the house who passed the exxonmobil test that was conducted sometime in March? As for me, I passed and was invited for an interview but yet to hear from them for sometime now. Maybe someone's got some nice info around here... Yours sincerely
Re: Exxonmobil Security Coordinator Applicants by mcstan18(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2012
Did anyone receive this kinda mail?

Dear ***,
With reference to your application for the recently advertised Security
Coordinator vacancy, and further to your performance in the recent aptitude test,
you are hereby invited to participate in an interview which forms part of our
recruiting process.
Please see details below:

TIME: 1:00pm prompt
DATE : --, 2012
VENUE : ---, Victoria Island, Lagos.

PS: This has been carefully edited by me
Re: Exxonmobil Security Coordinator Applicants by DUDU2dCORE(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2012
I did the interview too, still waiting for the call.

Do you have any info on the recruitment process
Re: Exxonmobil Security Coordinator Applicants by Ballotelle(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2012
Please for what post specificaly was the interview for because i also aplied but as a graduate trainee(civil engr).thank you
Re: Exxonmobil Security Coordinator Applicants by mcstan18(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2012
DUDU2dCORE: I did the interview too, still waiting for the call.

Do you have any info on the recruitment process

Got an insider info that the HR are through and have sent the files to the concerned dept. They should be concluding soon. When did you have your own interview bro?
Re: Exxonmobil Security Coordinator Applicants by mcstan18(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2012
Ballotelle: Please for what post specificaly was the interview for because i also aplied but as a graduate trainee(civil engr).thank you

the position is Security coordinators. When did you write your test?
Re: Exxonmobil Security Coordinator Applicants by Ballotelle(m): 1:16am On May 23, 2012
@Mcstan.we didnt write any test just online application.
Re: Exxonmobil Security Coordinator Applicants by mcstan18(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2012
Ballotelle: @Mcstan.we didnt write any test just online application.

Which position was that and when did you apply?
Re: Exxonmobil Security Coordinator Applicants by Ballotelle(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
Civil engineer,graduate trainee

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Banking Invitation In Port Harcourt / Total/yokogawa NCDMB Instrumentation And Controls Training / Access Bank Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.