Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. (1829 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Sneh / The Meaning Of Doro Bucci / Nigerian Artistes Don't Know The Meaning Of Live Performance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. by Naijajuice: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2007
Lately good artists are really springing out from naija, but thier names can be confusing some times. Imagine the name TREEZE, TIMAYA, and rest of them. These two names in particular may sound nice, but I am curious to know the meaning. Is there any body who know, pls tell me. I went to www.myspace.com/treeze3ze only to discover that the two guys are even friends.  :oThat increased my curiousity. Unfortunately, the T T people who the meaning of thier names I wish to know did not explain it in their profiles. That's why I am here, may be some one knows,  undecided
Re: Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. by zigbo(f): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2007
wat sort of joblessness is this? can u pls tell us the meaning of jay-z or pdiddy its either a stage name or its from their tribe.wat is this nonsense sef, some of this rily stupid threads shudnt see the lite of the day. my friend get busy*hisses
Re: Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. by Voices1: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2007
My guy, cool down, no dissing. Your point is made and clear, that could be thier stage name or other names. And as for you that is asking about the meaning Treeze & Timaya, you should have asked them when ever you can come in contact with them. You what is the meaning of your name?
Re: Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. by Loudspeeka(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2007
9JAJUZZ FIND SUMTIN ELSE TO TO OR CHANGE AND 4GET UR PASSWORD,
Re: Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. by vivicintia(f): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
LOl! Naijajuice, Treeze is an artist, that is much that I know, Timaya is also one. Now run after them and find out the meaning of thier names, may be you can give them some bootie also grin
Re: Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. by vivicintia(f): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2007
By the way, I click at the link you left there, that Treeze guy has nice songs, handsome too, no wonder you wanted to know the meaning of his name tongue Thanks for leaving the link any way cool
Re: Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. by zigbo(f): 3:20am On Nov 21, 2007
Voices1:

My guy, cool down, no dissing. Your point is made and clear, that could be their stage name or other names. And as for you that is asking about the meaning Treeze & Timaya, you should have asked them when ever you can come in contact with them. You what is the meaning of your name?

whoz ur guy though

*looks around*
Re: Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. by Voices1: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2007
May be you, may be not undecided
Re: Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. by mi3(f): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2007
"imagine a name like treeze or timaya", shuu? what sort of joblessness was working you when you wrote this thread? you dont understand themeaning of somebodys name and you pick an issue with it, as if, the person isnt rational as they are using that name, ah ah. if you want to know the meaning of the name, cant you just ask that question directly? this one the thread sounds like an accusaton of absurdity of name, or irrationality of name, hmmmm
Re: Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. by 9ja4eva: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2007
Shld be deir stage names
Re: Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. by Voices1: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2008
9ja4eva you really have the idea. I don't know why some niggas like dissing, sure it's him that is jobless. Could be a stage name with reasons simple cool
Re: Treeze & Timaya Pls What Is The Meaning Of Treeze Or Timaya? Some Body Tell Me. by WarfyBoy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2008
whats d meanin of d'banj, was d minin of sasha, j-zay,?

sumbody shld help me fuel, make i put fire 4 dis stupid thread

(1) (Reply)

My Playlist / Talented Yoruba Rapper & Enigma Beat Competition Finalist, Opzy Drops New Single / Gberatinrin Studios Presents Virus Da Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.