Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,683 members, 7,862,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Green Smoothies - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Green Smoothies (869 Views)

Cocktails/mocktails/smoothies/slushes / How To Make The Best Strawberry Ice Cream / Smoothies: Free Step By Step Video / Coffee V Smoothies: Which Is Better For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Green Smoothies by sophy09: 6:58pm On May 19, 2012
This is the blending of green vegetables like kale or lettuce with banana, mango or any fruit that you feel. I tried it this morning and it tasted kinda of funny to me because it was like drinking efo grin. This was an idea by my personal trainer who said it works when one is slimming down. I want to know if any one knows about this stuff. Thanks
Re: Green Smoothies by PrettyCindy(f): 2:55pm On May 20, 2012
Its healthy provided you don't add too much milk and sugar. For further information, why don't you google green smoothies versus weigt loss

(1) (Reply)

Coal Grill Versus Electric/gas Grill: Which Is Better? / Nigeria To Control 10% Global Fertilizer Market By 2017 / Weightloss:take 3tbs Of Virgin Coconut Oil Daily To Help You Loss Weight quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.