Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? (30163 Views)

Champions & Europa League Prediction / Your Champions League Prediction / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 20, 2012
Abeg mek una ask d prophet wen northern nigeria wil be anihilated bc of boko boys.june abi july?
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by chimauga(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2012
let us not condem with our mouth , after all what tb said was prophecy not prediction, meaning it could be averted, that is why he said more prayer is needed , may be the prayer worked ..
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by SamsonAN: 1:32pm On May 20, 2012
That was why he said Chelsea ned prayer more than their Bayern Munich. He even urged Chelsea fans in the church to pray. I am sure they kept doing even after the day's prophesy. I know of those that fasted and prayed for Chelsea in in Kaduna where I live. I am sure the God that answereth by fire, heard them.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by fingard02k(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2012
abeg make une free T.B jor...he said you guys (chelsea fans) should pray, maybe na una prayer reversed what he claimd
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by megapriest(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2012
King Hezekiah changed d prophesy of prohet Isaiah.tru prayer.after all he askd chelsea fans 2pray.i knw lots of chelsea fans dat fasted nd pray.nd so wat else r u saying?.whatever u like say it dat doesnt change d calling of d man of God..generations of unbeleivers.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by imparable7(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2012
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by lawmani: 1:50pm On May 20, 2012
LWKMD
fluxbush: grin ;DLWKMD!!! ;DLWKMD!!!
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by spikesC(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2012
See una mouth, with dirty teeth inside. See, make i tell una, i've been to The guy church and what i experienced is something that will never let me go there again. I think people should practice what they say they believe. His church workers are the kind of people you would kill after meeting them, very rude and unrespectful. They treat Nigerians like dirt, especially if you don't look rich enough.

FYI, he also said Boko haram will fade away by March, i watched that with ma own eyes.

I better stick to ma mama's church, catholic all the way. No prophecy, no stupid daily miracles. Everyday dem go dey cast away demons, abeg demons no dey finish? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by dollyptosh(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2012
spikes C:

grin grin grin grin
When octopus was asked, he kept laughing until he died
lol
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2012
Sebi av been telling nigerian dat dis man is afake pastor, he is just predicting call it prophesy who is fooling who? My brother predict b4 dey end d match dat it will later end to penalty i dnt belive him until it happen, so dats prediction not prophecized... Matcheeeew no wonder zimbabwean reject him aspastor
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by jamace(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2012
Who is looking for my trouble here, eh? angry TB Josh said he did not predict that Chelsea will win. Which one be una own? Abeg, make una leave this matter jare. angry
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Frankiss44(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2012
Samson A N: That was why he said Chelsea ned prayer more than their Bayern Munich. He even urged Chelsea fans in the church to pray. I am sure they kept doing even after the day's prophesy. I know of those that fasted and prayed for Chelsea in in Kaduna where I live. I am sure the God that answereth by fire, heard them.

Are u kidding me? Fasting for a game of football taking place a million miles away when you haven't fasted against persistence bombings at your backyard.... May God help us oh .... So BM don't have people that can fast sheh?
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by soloqy: 2:25pm On May 20, 2012
Dubious prediction. And of course, they will remove and delete the video where he said he only watched the first half.

Why would he conveniently watch only the first half in his dreams?

If he had predicted in that video that Chelsea would win, it would have gone viral by now.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by cyril83(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2012
Olalekan 0: Y'all citisizing TB Joshua should just give us a video-ed proof that the man foretold the match result and stop beating about the bush! Period!
Another tuberculosis effected soul on board
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by hectorswag(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2012
spikes C:

grin grin grin grin
When octopus was asked, he kept laughing until he died
lwkmd!!! Una don start again! grin
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Frankiss44(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2012
jamace: Who is looking for my trouble here, eh? angry TB Josh said he did not predict that Chelsea will win. Which one be una own? Abeg, make una leave this matter jare. angry

That's true oh... When he predicts, his church members won't come to deny it even if it is a rumour... But once the prediction backfire them go dey ask for video link... Video link ko, Radio link ni

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by timbros(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2012
Like seriously, are people still taking this man seriously?
smh #IgnorantPeople
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 20, 2012
Samson A N: That was why he said Chelsea ned prayer more than their Bayern Munich. He even urged Chelsea fans in the church to pray. I am sure they kept doing even after the day's prophesy. I know of those that fasted and prayed for Chelsea in in Kaduna where I live. I am sure the God that answereth by fire, heard them.
bro, i am a fan of t.b joshua sha, but dis prophecy sha, well, i nor wan judge anybody because i nor be God. he said chelsea fans shud pray more and i bliv they prayed n the prophesy was averted, GOOD! i thought we cud also do same for BOKO HARAM and nigeria generally, what do u tink?
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by cyril83(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2012
Lovine: cyril83: you are definately effected wit tuberculosis joshua and may gud lord heal u of this miserable disease
Which gud Lord? So you seems to know God but hate His prophet. The way you mention Tuberculosis all the time and I am sorry to tell you this may catch up with you some day as you have no Jesus Christ
Catch up wit all'ya entire family be it nuclear or polygamous,everyone of them must be a parteker of diz deadly disease
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by lumideezle(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2012
So TB Joshua claims God showed him d first half of Chelsea vrs Bayern in a dream y only first half ? Nepa take light ?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 20, 2012
Can I genuinely ask a question. Why does T.B Joshua always have to make the front page? Why the obsession for goodness sake?

If this man's predictions are really genuine, the gambling industry is a multi-billion dollar industry, he could easily put his predictions into good use. Imagine him predicting the entire English premier league and championship score with exact accuracy, that might imply a £1 million cash. This is equivalent to over N250,000,000, much more than he will ever make on a Sunday service.

Okay, some of you might say Christians shouldn't gamble in his defence, but why should he be bothering himself with football predictions in the first place?

If good leadership should sweep across Nigeria,( good healthcare, good roads, good everything), all these 'Men of God' will be sanctioned to obscurity.

I'm not anti-religion or against anybody, I'm anti exploitation.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by andyanders: 2:54pm On May 20, 2012
Prophet T. B. Joshua came up and said he never predicted anything when this story came up. So, you people should leave him alone.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by francis247(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2012
The bible says that how you recognise a prophet is that he shall speak a thing and it shall come to pass. T.B Joshua said that God showed him the match: he saw a bald headed player score a goal "during the first half". Did that happen? I think he is just a lying-liar and a scam. Only God knows the kind "tufiakwa" god wey dis man dey serve. UP CHELSEA
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by cesil92: 3:01pm On May 20, 2012
Please let every supporter of T.B Joshua shut up and accept the shame. There's no point playing with words. He failed woefully and was disgraced.
According to what I gathered, He said he only saw the first half of the match in which a bald headed player with the aid of a tall player scored. NOTE:- DISGRACE No 1:- The match ended in a goaless draw in the first half as the first goal was scored in the 83 minute by Muiller.
NOTE:- He said except with prayers Chelsea will win. Now the EXCUSE by members and supporters of T.B Joshua is that prayers were prayed and answered by God, hence the victory for Chelsea.
Questions:- From previous prophecies I have always watched, He usually mentions at the end of every prophesy "that except with prayers such prophecies will not happen", yet majority/all of them happen. Meaning either God does not hear such prayers. Moreover T.B Joshua says God allows it happen to teach lessons. Does the victory by Chelsea mean that God only choosed to answer the prayers of this particular prophesy and that of Chelsea fans? What can T.B Joshua say about other prophecies that happen?
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 20, 2012
He is just a regular scammer. . . .Chelsea won because people like this prayed and TB was put to spiritual shame. angry

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by snookies(f): 3:14pm On May 20, 2012
Does this man not have useful prophesies to make? If it is not someone dieing then its soccer, abeg it doesn't make any sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by Kolade9(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2012
TB joshua kor,tuberculosis la joshua ni
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by kilimanjaro(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2012
cesil92: Please let every supporter of T.B Joshua shut up and accept the shame. There's no point playing with words. He failed woefully and was disgraced.
According to what I gathered, He said he only saw the first half of the match in which a bald headed player with the aid of a tall player scored. NOTE:- DISGRACE No 1:- The match ended in a goaless draw in the first half as the first goal was scored in the 83 minute by Muiller.
NOTE:- He said except with prayers Chelsea will win. Now the EXCUSE by members and supporters of T.B Joshua is that prayers were prayed and answered by God, hence the victory for Chelsea.
Questions:- From previous prophecies I have always watched, He usually mentions at the end of every prophesy "that except with prayers such prophecies will not happen", yet majority/all of them happen. Meaning either God does not hear such prayers. Moreover T.B Joshua says God allows it happen to teach lessons. Does the victory by Chelsea mean that God only choosed to answer the prayers of this particular prophesy and that of Chelsea fans? What can T.B Joshua say about other prophecies that happen?
He's a gambler like his fellow pastors.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by spikesC(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2012
lumideezle: So TB Joshua claims God showed him d first half of Chelsea vrs Bayern in a dream y only first half ? Nepa take light ?

grin grin grin grin

His spiritual DSTV subscription ended

1 Like

Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by humpito(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2012
Chelsea are the champions of Europe. Haters,repent and join the winning team. The sky is blue.
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by purplekayc(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2012
grin grin
Re: What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? by tonymariao(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2012
Lovine: cyril83: you are definately effected wit tuberculosis joshua and may gud lord heal u of this miserable disease
Which gud Lord? So you seems to know God but hate His prophet. The way you mention Tuberculosis all the time and I am sorry to tell you this may catch up with you some day as you have no Jesus Christ
d way n manner sm of u attack ppl concerning t.b l tire 4 una oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAF Appoint Alioum As Referee For AFCON 2019 Final, Victor Gomes Dropped / Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates / Breaking News: 16yr old weightlifter Chika Amalaha Fails Doping Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.