Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

How Much Does Airnigeria Charge To Sao Tome Both One Way And Return Ticket? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Does Airnigeria Charge To Sao Tome Both One Way And Return Ticket? (4192 Views)

How To Get Visa To Sao Tome And Principe / Information About Sao Tome & Principe / How Can A Nigerian Get To Sao Tome N' Principe ( STP ) From Lagos or Enugu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Airnigeria Charge To Sao Tome Both One Way And Return Ticket? by naijaspeak(m): 12:23am On May 20, 2012
Have you travelled down to Sao Tome from Nigeria lately? What is the airfare for one way and return ticket ( round trip) I am in Warri can I buy ticket in port harcourt or calabar and then travel from either port harcourt or calabar without my coming to lagos or abuja. Where is the take off point and flight schedule? What travel document do I need? Is international passport or ecowas passport enough for the trip? Do I still need other papers or document?

I want to know the opportunities that are available over there in Sao Tome? Are there good jobs for nigerians that go to Sao Tome? What is the business opportunities for person who want to start a business in that country? How is life generally in Sao Tome.

Sao Tome is a former portuguese colony. They speak portugese as their official language just as we speak english language which we inherited from our British colonial master. My final question how many month does it take to learn portuguese language? Which language school offers such portuguese in Sao Tome?

what are the good and standard hotel in Sao Tome?
Re: How Much Does Airnigeria Charge To Sao Tome Both One Way And Return Ticket? by princedant: 9:48pm On May 20, 2012
naijaspeak: Have you travelled down to Sao Tome from Nigeria lately? What is the airfare for one way and return ticket ( round trip) I am in Warri can I buy ticket in port harcourt or calabar and then travel from either port harcourt or calabar without my coming to lagos or abuja. Where is the take off point and flight schedule? What travel document do I need? Is international passport or ecowas passport enough for the trip? Do I still need other papers or document?

I want to know the opportunities that are available over there in Sao Tome? Are there good jobs for nigerians that go to Sao Tome? What is the business opportunities for person who want to start a business in that country? How is life generally in Sao Tome.

Sao Tome is a former portuguese colony. They speak portugese as their official language just as we speak english language which we inherited from our British colonial master. My final question how many month does it take to learn portuguese language? Which language school offers such portuguese in Sao Tome?

what are the good and standard hotel in Sao Tome?

Helo bros, i just saw ur post. Yes u can buy our tickets in Port-Harcourt(UBA Olu Obasanjo opp honda place) or from any Travel agent since you are in Warri..for the airfare, we operate graduated fares meaning that fares increase as your proposed travel date draws near..so u get low fares if you book ahead..check our website www.myairnigeria.com for more details on Sao Tome..Sao Tome visa is about 23 USD..as for opportunities, i wouldnt know all i know is that the country is expensive and thrives on tourism
Re: How Much Does Airnigeria Charge To Sao Tome Both One Way And Return Ticket? by obalukan: 5:25pm On May 21, 2012
How can one get thier visa? Is it from Air Nigeria office... Or we can get it on Arrival? Please i need your reply.
Re: How Much Does Airnigeria Charge To Sao Tome Both One Way And Return Ticket? by princedant: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
hi bros, sorry i just saw ur post now...Air Nigeria does not arrangen for visa...what we can do is to help u get accomodation from a hotel there, the hotel will now process ur visa online scanned to u...the visa will be issued on arrival...

(1) (Reply)

10 Secret Countries You've Probably Not Heard About (pix) / How Much Is The Fare From Lagos To Warri By Bus? / Early Morning Accident In Lagos Claims Three Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.