Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! (1177 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam / Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by BayoAdex(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2012
This forum has been so wonderful. Great comments, abuses, advices and all makes d place so fun. Keep up nairalanders. Pls i need your help o. Im from a Muslim family..my dad is late but i still have a mom. However, i jst got converted to a Christian (miraculously and im so glad i did). But my mum has been giving me lots of problem since she found out i attend church on sundays.. Pls wat do i do? I need her blessings in my life. I will be so glad if there r converts here and love to know how they dealt wit d situation at their own place. Thank u soo much.
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2012
you just left the devil and jumped into the deep sea. no advice for you. enjoy suffering. . wink
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by logicboy: 2:58pm On May 20, 2012
The pagan is right, you should have left religion all together. grin grin grin
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by OmoPastor(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2012
@ OP

so you think you got born again or converted? and your best place to get advise is this forum?

are you sure you are real? bro stop deceiving yourself and stop the pranks
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by logicboy: 3:22pm On May 20, 2012
OmoPastor: @ OP

so you think you got born again or converted? and your best place to get advise is this forum?

are you sure you are real? bro stop deceiving yourself and stop the pranks

@ OP

Even christians forsake you! Better leave religion!
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2012
Bayo Adex: This forum has been so wonderful. Great comments, abuses, advices and all makes d place so fun. Keep up nairalanders. Pls i need your help o. Im from a Muslim family..my dad is late but i still have a mom. However, i jst got converted to a Christian (miraculously and im so glad i did). But my mum has been giving me lots of problem since she found out i attend church on sundays.. Pls wat do i do? I need her blessings in my life. I will be so glad if there r converts here and love to know how they dealt wit d situation at their own place. Thank u soo much.

Welcome to the club brother.

Jesus said:

"Blessed are you, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you" (Matthew 5:10-12).

Read the testimonies of those who were in a similar situation as you and see how they handled it in the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/17627/muslims-who-converted-christainity

1 Like

Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by OmoPastor(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2012
@ logicboy
Even christians forsake you! Better leave religion!

i thought atheists are self acclaimed "know-it-all" but you just displayed a high level ignorance to my surprise shocked

if he's truly born again he wouldn't come here trying to seek advise from someone like you angry
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 20, 2012
Bayo Adex: This forum has been so wonderful. Great comments, abuses, advices and all makes d place so fun. Keep up nairalanders. Pls i need your help o. Im from a Muslim family..my dad is late but i still have a mom. However, i jst got converted to a Christian (miraculously and im so glad i did). But my mum has been giving me lots of problem since she found out i attend church on sundays.. Pls wat do i do? I need her blessings in my life. I will be so glad if there r converts here and love to know how they dealt wit d situation at their own place. Thank u soo much.

. Ahhhhh....
Who gave u that advice to convert to christain... I was born into a christain family.. Converted to islam..
Have u forgotten that God will not accept any religion except islam...
Ask your pastor when you get to church on sunday that where is it written in the bible that jesus and the prophet that came before him were christain... Devil has whisperd into your heart and you have fell for him..
If your pastor can show u where it is written in the bible that those prophet were christain.. Go ahead with your religion but if not come back to islam
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by OmoPastor(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2012
@ oluface
Who gave u that advice to convert to christain... I was born into a christain family.. Converted to islam..
Have u forgotten that God will not accept any religion except islam...
Ask your pastor when you get to church on sunday that where is it written in the bible that jesus and the prophet that came before him were christain... Devil has whisperd into your heart and you have fell for him..
If your pastor can show u where it is written in the bible that those prophet were christain.. Go ahead with your religion but if not come back to islam

your ignorance and low thinking in unparalleled.
you were never once a christian even if you were born into a christian home. being a christian is not a matter of attending a church or holding family devotion every morning.
its unfortunate that you thought by going to church with your parents back then made you one. there's a lot for you to learn but you are not ready now.
sorry bro you have made the greatest mistake of your life.

3 Likes

Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 20, 2012
OmoPastor: @ oluface

your ignorance and low thinking in unparalleled.
you were never once a christian even if you were born into a christian home. being a christian is not a matter of attending a church or holding family devotion every morning.
its unfortunate that you thought by going to church with your parents back then made you one. there's a lot for you to learn but you are not ready now.
sorry bro you have made the greatest mistake of your life.

Read what you wrote yourself brother.. If your post has make any sence to the OP..
Answer my question bros..
What was the religion of jesus when he came to this world..
If you get it... Then i will follow that religion.
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 20, 2012
@ OP...
If God gave you everything in this world except islam.. He has not given you anything but if you give you islam he has given you all you need in this world.. In the grave.. And on the day of judgment... Christainity is Falsehood. I swear by Allah
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 20, 2012
@OMO PASToR can you enlighten me what christain mean and how christain came from God as a religion to mankind..
Help abeg
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by alexleo(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2012

God bless you my dear brother, may God continue to uphold you and make you a shining christian that will go on the path of truth. Hold on to holiness my brother. Its all about Jesus Christ and make sure He remains the first and everything in your life. As for your mother, keep praying God to change her too. What she is doing is normal but pray for her in love. God will also win her to Jesus Christ.
Pls dont be carried away by prosperity preaching. Always seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. God bless you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by OmoPastor(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2012
@ oluface
Read what you wrote yourself brother.. If your post has make any sence to the OP..

why are you so twisted in religion like this? who told you religion is your route to eternal life?

bros, you are even in a bigger trouble being in this religious quagmire. feel very sorry for you o.
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 20, 2012

why are you so twisted in religion like this? who told you religion is your route to eternal life?

bros, you are even in a bigger trouble being in this religious quagmire. feel very sorry for you o.

Uhm i feel you my brother.. And please can you tell me whats the best way to eternal life.. Jesus i think abi..
You don shack WERERUN.. U sabi am?
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by ea7(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2012
@oluface i have observed that you seem to be retarded, if christianity is based on christ would jesus have been a christian, use your brain fucking slowpoke.
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by justaqad(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2012

there's a thin line between wisdom and conviction.religion is ur route to God.jesus clearly said he did not come to destroy but to fulfill the laws of moses.and we all Know the religion of Moses.ur the one wallowing in deceit and delusion,that christianity means christ life.if christianity is christ like,then u wouldn't need songs of david,genesis,etc in the bible.christianity is not about the biography of christ.RELIGION is acknowledging the existence of God and obeying his commandments which i believe christ did.
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by justaqad(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2012
If i'm to lead the life of obama i wouldn't need the story of george bush,bill clinton to achieve my desires.think about it
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by Kay17: 10:59am On May 21, 2012
Who told oluface that God's chosen religion is Islam?
Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by oiseworld: 7:02pm On May 21, 2012
@op welcome to life. Know now that their is great rejoicing in heaven over one sinner that becomes born again.
Attend bible studies and prayer meetings together with your sunday service. Focus on God knowing you can't access him by your own power or might but by his son Jesus Christ. The more you are interested in God, he would be interested in you.
One step towards God and h'll take 10 towards you.

Study the bible personally especially the new testaments, that is what you need mostly. Pray for your mother and love her more, soon she would appreciate you and your new being.

When God starts revieling himself to you more and more, don't condemn yourself or feel guilty of your past he understands. he loves you and is concern about you.

Grace.

1 Like

Re: Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! by Ayomivic(m): 12:24am On May 22, 2012
oluface:

Uncle i had answered your question in the topic you post title CHRISTIANITY IS FALSE RELIGION. May be you should go back there and read, it is you that need to reply me

Am sorry, who tells you God will asked about the name of your religion when you get to heaven? Christians are not know by name but by attitudes. Christians must live by observing the words that comes out from Jesus christ's , that is what make them christian. For instance, let use what Jesus teachs on revenge as example. In the OT,Exodus 21:24 God told Moses and judges to give life for life,eyes for eye,tooth for tooth, hand for hand,foot for foot,burning for burning,wound for wound,tripe for tripe.

What did Jesus says concerning this? In the gosple of Matt 5:38 Jesus said "You have heard that it has been said eye for eye and a tooth for tooth but i say unto you,that you resist not evil....

Islamic sect (B H ) bombed THIS DAY News Paper office, with accusation that they insulted their prophet,Muhammed in year 2009. Is that what make Muslims submissive/surrender to allah or what do you call the meaning of Muslim?

The priest of Catholic Church they bombed, said they forgive them (as Jesus said to those that nailed him to cross. Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing) and they did not rise to revenge.This is what make Christians to be Christians not the name of religion. Can your Muslims brothers do this? Never.

Even though, God said it in the book of leviticus 19: 18 that,

" Thou shall not avenge nor bear any grudge against the children of your people,but thou shall love the neighbour as yourself.Iam the lord "

Muslims knew this they can quote it from their Quran but they can never put it in pratice.
Asked Muslims that who is your brothers? they will tell you, Muslim is the brother of Muslims any others religions are enemies.Notwithstanding, they can behead their Muslim brother if he rejects or do not suport killing of Innocent people.

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Interpretation And Understanding Of The Scriptures? / The Unknown God Ministry (church) Benin City Edo State / Image Of Tithe Defaulters In An American Church!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.