Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (626995 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by asese100: 12:56pm On May 07, 2013
abeg someone shld pls help me explain dis remedial
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 1:55pm On May 07, 2013
AjikeGold: Mr presido,pIspaste ur numba for me.God bIess u big..
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 07, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin; gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by thoninhoni: 4:36pm On May 07, 2013
A VERY BIG THANK YOU to the ALMIGHTY GOD,for seeing me through up to this moment. I have gotten ma matriculation number,... Will be paying my hostel accommodation fee tomorrow.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by buccal(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2013
thoninhoni: A VERY BIG THANK YOU to the ALMIGHTY GOD,for seeing me through up to this moment. I have gotten ma matriculation number,... Will be paying my hostel accommodation fee tomorrow.
guy,abeg wat department? Law i gues,cos dy alne r conductn d screenin
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by asese100: 5:11pm On May 07, 2013
thoninhoni: A VERY BIG THANK YOU to the ALMIGHTY GOD,for seeing me through up to this moment. I have gotten ma matriculation number,... Will be paying my hostel accommodation fee tomorrow.
Congratulovia broda
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Iphiedazzle: 6:23pm On May 07, 2013
Pls how much is hostel fee n is it cumpolsory?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by walle1899(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2013
angryOnly lord knows wats happening to d accounting dept. Bounch of lazy people who only wait for month end to collect salary
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:31pm On May 07, 2013
JAMB 2013 RESULTS- Protest Continues!!,

JAMB CANDIDATES PROTEST IN JAMB OFFICE IN BENIN

News reaching us from a reliable source, that 2013 jamb candidates (jambites) are heavily protesting in Benin.

Sources say it’s because of the issues ofNo Biometric Verification that pops out when some candidates try to check their result.

We just hope that jamb officials are working on this very issue cause we fear we might see more protests if the issue is not resolved soon.

What do you think about this??
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:33pm On May 07, 2013
Lamentation of 2013 JAMBites - Register yours here and now!--A must read article - Read and broadcast till it gets to Goodluck
Jamb withheld over 80 thousand results - for what? Many due to lack of biometric verification -
What about the centers Jamb never provided with biometric machine ? Who is at fault ?
What about the centers where the invigilators asked the candidates not to be verified because of time wasting? Whois to be blamed ?
What about the center where network was the challenge? who is at fault ?
What about those candidates who did verification, Where istheir result?
What will happen to the 1.2 million that won't get admission? What is their fate ?
What will happen to the 4 thousand naira each of this 80 thousand candidates paid?
Why has Jamb not made any official statement on this issue?
What is the Federal Government doing about this?
When will these results be released or when will the candidates come for there biometric verification?
Who is going to give an answer to all of this questions?
When will Nigeria be a better place ?
Nigeria is yet to be developed yet they do things of a developed country - poor electricity yet they come up with biometric machines that needs the use of electricity, Bad network communication yet they want to do biometricverifi­cation which requires network- what about dose that wrote exams in villages ? Did u build any network coverage? Jamb should be sued to court for refusing to verify its candidates and thereby refusing to release their result --- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan all this things happening in your regime
- this is not boko haram issue so you should tackle it.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by thoninhoni: 7:14pm On May 07, 2013
buccal: guy,abeg wat department? Law i gues,cos dy alne r conductn d screenin
Not law o! Faculty of education generaly hav also startd screening their studnts. U guy should go to ur Dean's office and hang around till sumtin is done datz wat we did
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by thoninhoni: 7:15pm On May 07, 2013
asese100: Congratulovia broda
Thankz ma oga at d top
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by thoninhoni: 7:18pm On May 07, 2013
Iphiedazzle: Pls how much is hostel fee n is it cumpolsory?
Hello,
u b male abi female? Datz by d way.
Weda u lyk it or not,as a 1st year studnt u hav 2pay. On the other hand,it is not compulsory to live in the hostel. The fee is 5k.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Jacksonavan(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2013
Naija don tayal me ooooo, abeg make una help me reason dis tins oooo, i rite jamb last year nd apply 4 uniben n uniabuja nd i scored 243, rite uniben pume scored 56 nd do uniabuja screenin, uniabuja questions was 2 cheap 4 jss3 student. Yet no admission. I cum rite dis year jamb, i go check my result dem say i nor do biometric nd i do am. Wetin i do naija na i still dey ask
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2013
asese100: abeg someone shld pls help me explain dis remedial
remedial programme is a programme for science student only,for dos who have defiencies in science subjects maximum two subjects,it can either be biology,physics,chemistry or maths.

For example,if you fail math and chemistry in waec,u can apply for d programme....when admitted into d programme,you are expected to pass dos courses you remeded i.e math and chem. After dat,you will be offered direct admission into 100level.
Remedial is a 6months course and has 2 semesters
jamb is also required....for u to do d programme,you must score 180 and above in ur jamb
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by asese100: 8:49pm On May 07, 2013
Stanley07:
remedial programme is a programme for science student only,for dos who have defiencies in science subjects maximum two subjects,it can either be biology,physics,chemistry or maths.

For example,if you fail math and chemistry in waec,u can apply for d programme....when admitted into d programme,you are expected to pass dos courses you remeded i.e math and chem. After dat,you will be offered direct admission into 100level.
Remedial is a 6months course and has 2 semesters
jamb is also required....for u to do d programme,you must score 180 and above in ur jamb
thankz but why only science student na
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kelvinugo: 10:55pm On May 07, 2013
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 6:45am On May 08, 2013
thoninhoni:
Hello,
u b male abi female? Datz by d way.
Weda u lyk it or not,as a 1st year studnt u hav 2pay. On the other hand,it is not compulsory to live in the hostel. The fee is 5k.
Bro its not compulsory 2 pay 4 d hostel.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by buccal(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2013
thoninhoni:
Not law o! Faculty of education generaly hav also startd screening their studnts. U guy should go to ur Dean's office and hang around till sumtin is done datz wat we did
learnt d dean's office is at p.site nd was told nufin is apunin dia..tried askn d staffs gvn out d leta dy r confused men too nd tis lyk Hod nd dean of dat department is beefn d v.c nd wants strike,xo i learnt..me don decide to stay ause til monday.T/FARE NO SMILE 4 HERE
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by thoninhoni: 10:10am On May 08, 2013
buccal: learnt d dean's office is at p.site nd was told nufin is apunin dia..tried askn d staffs gvn out d leta dy r confused men too nd tis lyk Hod nd dean of dat department is beefn d v.c nd wants strike,xo i learnt..me don decide to stay ause til monday.T/FARE NO SMILE 4 HERE
I now see the angle u ar kuming frm. If the HOD and the DEAN are one of those beefn d v.c,then 4get it til nxt wik
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2013
buccal: learnt d dean's office is at p.site nd was told nufin is apunin dia..tried askn d staffs gvn out d leta dy r confused men too nd tis lyk Hod nd dean of dat department is beefn d v.c nd wants strike,xo i learnt..me don decide to stay ause til monday.T/FARE NO SMILE 4 HERE

faculty of Eduaction is in mini campus.....the dean office is at the back of the school library in gwags.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2013
If u know you are being admitted in d department dat you won't be able to cope with... Instead of you having a low g.p.... My dear, its beta u change oh,before its too late.wat u nid 2do. If ur choice is to study biology & u are offered physics...write a letter to d dean office faculty of biology 1st. Tellin him/her u would like to change 4rm physics to biology,that u can't cope with physics..
Awaits his response or go to his office straight ahead to see him/her & explain...
Witty kares.
2go: Francis6781
phone: 07037169000
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by buccal(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2013
thoninhoni:
I now see the angle u ar kuming frm. If the HOD and the DEAN are one of those beefn d v.c,then 4get it til nxt wik
exactlx wen i decide to go check bk
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by buccal(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2013
Stanley07:

faculty of Eduaction is in mini campus.....the dean office is at the back of the school library in gwags.
np stanley tis department of MCB JAWE
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Azboy34(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2013
Gud afternoon ladies nd gentlemen. Is Uniabuja on strike again? Pls wen will Uniabuja release their remaining admin list? I dont mind any course ooo even though is Primary Educatn, Early child Education, Educatn nd social study, Guidance nd counselln or Educatn nd Islamic studies etc Am ready to study it with Zeal,Infact am ready to bcum a Proffessor or A Teacher.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 3:27pm On May 08, 2013
No Doubt, The Northerners Appear to be the most United People in This Country(Nigeria­).

While the Easterners, Southerners and Westerners have sat down, give in to faith and accepted the released 2013 Jamb results, Only the Northerners have said NO, That's Not Our Results, And You Must Release our own results.

They Have backed it up with Protest in Kano and Sokoto(two power house of the north), and we also gathered that Kaduna and Borno is also boiling with protests today.

If this continues, Godwilling, The 2013 UTME Would be re-marked as was the 2009 incidence.

Would you support the Re-marking
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Azboy34(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2013
mrpresido3: No Doubt, The Northerners Appear to be the most United People in This Country(Nigeria­).

While the Easterners, Southerners and Westerners have sat down, give in to faith and accepted the released 2013 Jamb results, Only the Northerners have said NO, That's Not Our Results, And You Must Release our own results.

They Have backed it up with Protest in Kano and Sokoto(two power house of the north), and we also gathered that Kaduna and Borno is also boiling with protests today.

If this continues, Godwilling, The 2013 UTME Would be re-marked as was the 2009 incidence.

Would you support the Re-marking
Thumb up! Northerners. Dats y i luv dem, dey dont tolerate nonsense nd dey are always ready to fight for der right. Though, am not a northerner bt a luv dem whole heartedly. I support d remarkn of d scripts.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Deliz: 7:55pm On May 08, 2013
To those of us that were given admission by JAMB and not by the school take your JAMB original result and other important documents to the JAMB headquarters in Bwari and lay your complain,you will be given a form to fill. After filling the form you will be asked to take it to the school and other processes will followed,if you didn't have credit in maths or any other subjects and you might have made it through GCE or any other exam make sure you let them know and take the result with you. Please do this before its too late. May God help us.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Iphiedazzle: 9:59pm On May 08, 2013
Pls wen is registration endin? nd i'm still askin is hostel accomodation payment compulsory? i need more ansas plssss.... i no jst wan dey hostel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.