Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (628168 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Obinnau(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by olameday: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
You just av to wait till the school announces the post ume screening arrangements...if you are lucky the cutoff this year might be 170
thenkz broz!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Obinnau(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
My peeps am disappointed!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Henryozo1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hehehehehe, did someone ask of post ume for this year? Uniabuja never even know say students don write jamb for this year talkless of post ume. Them still dey admit for last year. Lol, i no fit laugh. Guy jus go and get a job. No be even this year
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
Lol,tell dem o,una wey dey ask for ptume form...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Sholani: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
Post-utme Past Questions And Answers For All Nigerian Students(FREE)!!!

Now you can download your own post-utme past questions now for free if its on the list below!!

If You Applied For:
AVAILABLE PAST QUESTIONS:
• Adekunle Ajasin University(AAUA) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ahmadu bello University(ABU)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Anambra State University(ANSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University(ATBU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Delta State University(DELSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Bayero University kano(BUK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Covenant University(CU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Delta State University(DELSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ekiti State University(EKSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University of Technology Akure Post-Utme Past Questions
• federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun(FUPRE) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Minna(FUTMINNA)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Owerri(FUTO) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Yola(FUTY) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Imo State University(IMSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kwara state University(KWASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kaduna State University(KASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kogi State University(KSU)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kwara State University(KWASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(LAUTECH) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Lagos State University(LASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike(MOUAU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Niger Delta University(NDU)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Nasarawa State University, Keffi(NSUK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Nnamdi Azikiwe University(UNIZIK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Osun State University(UNIOSUN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU). Post-Utme Past Questions
• Olabisi Onabanjo University(OOU)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Rivers State University(RSUST) Post-Utme Past Questions
• The Polytechnic Ibadan(POLYIBADAN). Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Abuja(UNIABUJA-arts and Law) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Abuja(UNIABUJA-Management and social sciences) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Agriculture, Makurdi(UAM) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Benin(UNIBEN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Calabar(UNICAL)Post-Utme Practice Questions
• University Of Maiduguiri(UNIMAID) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ibadan(UI Arts) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ibadan(UI Science And Engr) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ilorin(UNILORIN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Lagos(UNILAG) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Lagos(UNILAG) Post-Utme Practice Questions
• University Of Port harcourt(UNIPORT) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Uyo(UNIUYO) Post-Utme Past Questions.
• Usmanu Dan Fodio Ubiversity(UDUSOK) Post-Utme Past Questions

If You Selected Institution is on the List, Comment Your School and Email, And I would send it to your inbox.

For Faster Response, Mail me on: chibuzor_obasi@yahoo.com

Wish you the best!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Papuze(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
Sholani, pls send for me my mail is dgreatpapoose@gmail.com school is university of ilorin, thnks
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2013
i wonder when pple will learn how to express themselves... Y are u pple discriminating a school. Most of the people here saying rubbish abt uniabuja is either they applied for the school & the school have not yet offered them admission or they are still waiting for dia names on d list.lets just b calm wit d school & everything will work out fine...lets just b calm. Thanks... May some of us that av not yet b admitted b admitted in Jesus name.. Amen
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2013
All dese pple sayin nasty tinz abt uniabj....on d ptume day,na una go full dere lyk river,if u see d numba of pple dat turn up 4 dier ptume,u sef go shock...every uni has dier challenges.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Bashimi: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pls room i got 235 and i choose uniabuja as first choice course statistics pls any hope for me pls.i mean dis year jamb o
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by thoninhoni: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
Good News!!!
Acording to 1 of our lecturer,anoda list is coming out in 2weeks time. He actualy had a sleep of tongue,he neva thought of telling us. He was just abt advising us to read hard coz d pass mark has now been changed frm 40 to 45,and any 3rd class studnt isnt going for nysc... a new idea by NUC.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by thoninhoni: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
The Nigerian school system is result oriented. Students are forced to get good grades by hook or by crook. Nobody is interested in learning,we just want to pass our exams. We now have bunch of good results with no1 to defend those result.
Every year,the NUC keep coming up with new idea that keeps killing the schooling system gradually... To be continued...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Bashimi: 2:21am On Jun 19, 2013
Bashimi: Pls room i got 235 and i choose uniabuja as first choice course statistics pls any hope for me pls.i mean dis year jamb o
any hope 4 me pls
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 19, 2013
Uni abuja WTF?abeg guys kip us updated so dt we dn't miss out...once again fanx for ur infatiguable contribution and lots of info.u av been dropin
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by enyo001: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2013
thoninhoni: Good News!!!
Acording to 1 of our lecturer,anoda list is coming out in 2weeks time. He actualy had a sleep of tongue,he neva thought of telling us. He was just abt advising us to read hard coz d pass mark has now been changed frm 40 to 45,and any 3rd class studnt isnt going for nysc... a new idea by NUC.
i tot a list was cumin out dis week... hw cum its nw in d nxt 2wks?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2013
WTF! Y next 2 weekz na,plz dey shld hasten diz tin o
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2013
Bashimi: Pls room i got 235 and i choose uniabuja as first choice course statistics pls any hope for me pls.i mean dis year jamb o
well, u are lucky because statistic students are usually nt large in num.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
congratulations.
Pray hard so you get admited tru jamb.
Welcome in advance 2 unibuja.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by thoninhoni: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Let me prepare d mind of those dat are yet to be admited. The pass mark has now been changed by d NUC from 40 to 45. And any studnt wit 3rd clas is nt going 4 service.
What does dis implies?
It means evry stdnt should do wateva it takes to hav wondaful grades;good or bad.
... To be continued...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by tobiassunny: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Can't stop laughing... When otther school are about to proclaim their post ume, uniabuja is yet to release her final list. Uniabuja! A true physical embodiment of Nigeria
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Bashimi: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Chelcy10:
congratulations.
Pray hard so you get admited tru jamb.
Welcome in advance 2 unibuja.
pls re u a student of uniabuja
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
Bashimi: pls re u a student of uniabuja
yes
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Bashimi: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
Chelcy10:
yes
dere is massfailure re they going to reduce d merit cutoff mark frm 250.am jst scared dis 2nd time of using uniabuja
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
Bashimi: dere is massfailure re they going to reduce d merit cutoff mark frm 250.am jst scared dis 2nd time of using uniabuja
I av no idea of dis things u ar sayin, mass faliur or not, ur score is gud, but dat is not gud enof, just pray, pray and pray fervently cos in Uniabuja I dont think the word merit exist.
But am sure u will be admited.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Bashimi: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2013
Chelcy10:
I av no idea of dis things u ar sayin, mass faliur or not, ur score is gud, but dat is not gud enof, just pray, pray and pray fervently cos in Uniabuja I dont think the word merit exist.
can i ve ur facebook id or number
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2013
Uniabuja is a name... Don't fall a victim. Most of us are proud 2b a student of dis glorified secondary school but wait a minute.. Let me not lie 2u... Lets 4get d name... D skul na wash.. I b mathematics student... If u like dare me... My father @d töp is always involved. Witty cares.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
The Federal Government on Tuesday in Abuja approved cut-off marks for
admission into tertiary institutions for the 2013/2014 academic
session.

The Minister of Education, Ruqayyatu Rufa’i, announced that *a
minimum of 150* cut-off marks for Colleges of Education, Polytechnics
and other non-degree-awarding institutions, while universities (State,
Private and Federal), will accept a *minimum of 180* cut-off
benchmark.

With the release of this information, all is now set for institutions
to begin releasing their Post-UTME information. Aspirants are advised
to get their original study materials such as post-utme past questions
for their schools of choice.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
JAMB Remarking Saga: Did you watch NTA News on the issue? According to the reports by NTA, 132 candidates were present during the re-marking process and JAMB asked them to pay 100,000 and if JAMB is wrong, they will refund the 100k and give an extra 100k.

Well when the process began, it was clear that all the students actually failed the test or didn't shade properly. This process was caught on camera as the students were scrutinized on live TV.

JAMB however, later returned the 100k paid by the students claiming that their integrity was all they wanted to defend and that they have always been right, claiming that the students got exactly what they scored.

So who's right now?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Tarinotarik(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
Chelcy10:
sure merit exists. Thought you said you in Uniabuja! if i may quote you wrong you should have known how galled things r here, meanwhile jamb, i'm affraid, can't consider his 235 because stantistic students are few in numbers or whatsoever.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
Tarinotarik:
sure merit exists. Thought you said you in Uniabuja! if i may quote you wrong you should have known how galled things r here, meanwhile jamb, i'm affraid, can't consider his 235 because stantistic students are few in numbers or whatsoever.
what are u saying?
Pls reconstruct ur statements and make it understandible.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
Bashimi: can i ve ur facebook id or number
I could av given it 2 u, but dia is no need going private, as u can see the thread has been renamed from 2012/2013 to 2013/2014 admision thread which means we continue frm here. U will get ur infos here right in time frm concerned stdnts; mr presido, richiez, bsquare, stanley and others will always be here 4 u.
Jst do urself good by always contacting this page cos we all got our help in one way or the other frm dis same page.
Gudluck bro.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Tarinotarik(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2013
the word merit exists man.
Don't maka fool owtta urself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.