Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (625748 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dannyxy:
see how easy it was for you too just slam it on us, "till next year", and you are happy about it. have you been too the school yourself?, did the lecturer tell you this, or you made the conclusion on your own.
you are supposed to be rejecting it, even if the lecturer say so. if you guy don't say anything, the school will conclude that you guys accept it, and they would be doing whatever they like, you guys are supposed to be coming back by now, so they will be pressured to do the work quick, if you guys were mounting pressure on them, do you think the work will not have been finished by now? the reason the work is so slow is because students don't care, they are not bothered, so the school is just taking all the time they want.
Ma boss its not ma fault.....I called ma H.O.D today.......its beta I tell u guys now so that u will have dat on mind. Am not saying we are not resuming nxt wik buh its on probability cos there is no calender on that neither am happy for the delay cos me don dey spend ma skul fees money small small.... We can't do anyfin cos we are not in session now... If were on session we could have protested cos protest is the solution to uniabuja crisis and u know we can't protest wen out of session, its not right buh now we av sug they will make finz look easier buh I asked few of the sug members and they told me dat it might be nxt year we don't know for now...... So bro me not happy me just passing the information to u all......
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Bashimi: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
kingobasi:

Ma boss its not ma fault.....I called ma H.O.D today.......its beta I tell u guys now so that u will have dat on mind. Am not saying we are not resuming nxt wik buh its on probability cos there is no calender on that neither am happy for the delay cos me don dey spend ma skul fees money small small.... We can't do anyfin cos we are not in session now... If were on session we could have protested cos protest is the solution to uniabuja crisis and u know we can't protest wen out of session, its not right buh now we av sug they will make finz look easier buh I asked few of the sug members and they told me dat it might be nxt year we don't know for now...... So bro me not happy me just passing the information to u all......
D VC cant do dat,he promise us a stable calendar so we re resuming dis month i knw dat
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bashimi:
D VC cant do dat,he promise us a stable calendar so we re resuming dis month i knw dat
and expecting the calender too
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Naomisawari(f): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
kingobasi:
The renovation process is slow tho if we don't resume nxt week am sorry to say this it will be nxt year, let's just keep on praying. I called ma lecturer today and he said the date still remains on 27 but if there are to be any changes we will be informed b4 this week runs out.. The good or bad news is that the faculty of management science might be transferred to p-site aka desert that's what we in mini campus calls it nxt session.... Bye and have a lovely day ahead....
uniabuja should nt just let ppl die
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Righteour(m): 6:32am On Oct 21, 2014
I beg na only rennovation this man find come UNIABUJA? Paste this list and free human being from house

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by willaiye(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2014
kingobasi:
The renovation process is slow tho if we don't resume nxt week am sorry to say this it will be nxt year, let's just keep on praying. I called ma lecturer today and he said the date still remains on 27 but if there are to be any changes we will be informed b4 this week runs out.. The good or bad news is that the faculty of management science might be transferred to p-site aka desert that's what we in mini campus calls it nxt session.... Bye and have a lovely day ahead....
This nigga takes delight in giving bad news ,if you don't want to resume I do oh
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Swaycater(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2014
what if they ask us to resume next year? are you guys going to kill yourselves? You guys should take things easy! uniabuja is a school of Keeping Hope alive! the more you look, the less you see! there is no competition in life, the only competition that is worth it, is the competition you have with yourself! Cheer Up, MY PEOPLE.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2014
Well, Friday is the judgement day for our resumption, if the admission list is out on friday then school has resumed automatically. Friday is just a day after next tomorrow, so let us watch. Surely all shall be well by HIS grace.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Reetarh: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
i hope all this patience is worth it... thats all i can say.. hmmmm
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Just confirmed the 27th date frm uniabuja's webmaster. We hope there wil be no further postponement.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maiquel: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Maiquel was typing....
But not anymore[i][/i]
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
willaiye:
This nigga takes delight in giving bad news ,if you don't want to resume I do oh
Lol to u, pls I wanna ask u a question are u an aspirant or student?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Swaycater(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
good question
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by hayubee(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
rakish:
Just confirmed the 27th date frm uniabuja's webmaster. We hope there wil be no further postponement.

How authentic is the source
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Chai una go enjoy oooo.

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Pietee: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
The news or rumour about Uniabuja resuming on 27th is somehow taking a new dimension of being real as some Radio stations in the FCT has been announcing it since morning. For those thinking Uniabuja won't resume until admission list is pasted, please don't be so sure cos the school is filled with mystery. Even after resumption and commencement of lectures admission lists are still being pasted in many cases. So if you have seen your name on jamb portal prepare for resumption, cos the circular about resumption might be even out on Friday evening. For those still expecting there names keep hoping and praying for the best.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by willaiye(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
kingobasi:

Lol to u, pls I wanna ask u a question are u an aspirant or student?
aspirant bro
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
willaiye:
aspirant bro
I see !!!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pietee:
The news or rumour about Uniabuja resuming on 27th is somehow taking a new dimension of being real as some Radio stations in the FCT has been announcing it since morning. For those thinking Uniabuja won't resume until admission list is pasted, please don't be so sure cos the school is filled with mystery. Even after resumption and commencement of lectures admission lists are still being pasted in many cases. So if you have seen your name on jamb portal prepare for resumption, cos the circular about resumption might be even out on Friday evening. For those still expecting there names keep hoping and praying for the best.
bro which stations?, i want to tune in
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pietee:
Ah! I hv to demand 4 evidence, in which year sch resumed wthout posting her List? And how could students resume wthout knwing weather dey are admttd or not?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maiquel: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pietee:

Altho this' the kinda news u wanna hear, am not sure if this is a good thing. Like presido asked, how will students resume if they're not sure of their admission.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Pietee: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
MrPresido I hail you o. Please I try to choose my words carefully, and read between the lines. I said uniabuja is full of mystery and can do the unthinkable, so those thing about admission list coming out before resumption should not be so cocky about that. When I said uniabuja do release lists after resumption and commencement of lectures, we all know about the extra-cool list that comes out days to exams. That was what I was referring to. Please ooooo.... I am not part of the school's governing council. Let them just do what is good..... For those sick and tired of home bear with uniabuja, it gets worse before getting better, many things need to be put in place. That's why you mostly don't find students from thursday cos the place is unbearable for learning sake. I strongly belief what they are doing is for our benefits. So keep calm and do something worthwhile
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Bashimi: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pietee:
MrPresido I hail you o. Please I try to choose my words carefully, and read between the lines. I said uniabuja is full of mystery and can do the unthinkable, so those thing about admission list coming out before resumption should not be so cocky about that. When I said uniabuja do release lists after resumption and commencement of lectures, we all know about the extra-cool list that comes out days to exams. That was what I was referring to. Please ooooo.... I am not part of the school's governing council. Let them just do what is good..... For those sick and tired of home bear with uniabuja, it gets worse before getting better, many things need to be put in place. That's why you mostly don't find students from thursday cos the place is unbearable for learning sake. I strongly belief what they are doing is for our benefits. So keep calm and do something worthwhile
but u said u heard a news today about d resumption date abi
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
pietee you heard certain info about the resumption on radio, which radio station was it?, I need to know, so I can deduce, because there are certain radio stations that give correct info when it comes to uniabuja
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by walle1899(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2014
mrpresido3:
Chai una go enjoy oooo.
is dat the new hostel? or just a rumor pics?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2014
mrpresido3:
Chai una go enjoy oooo.
Haba na so e easy reach
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2014
walle1899:
is dat the new hostel? or just a rumor pics?
lolz! See u! 4 jst 5k. Think am na.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2014
kingobasi:

Haba na so e easy reach
just like carton films.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by danthamccoy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please I'm curious guys. Forgive me, will it be a new session when school resumes and will it be 2014/2015 students who resume?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hmmm I hrd new student are in gwags now looking for an apartment..... Lol
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
danthamccoy:
Please I'm curious guys. Forgive me, will it be a new session when school resumes and will it be 2014/2015 students who resume?
Both set 13 / 14
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
danthamccoy:
Both set 13 / 14 new session

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.