Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,700 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (627861 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by buccal(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
lolla156: well Mr. the next time u want ansas to ur question, mayb u shuld try and ask a reasonable one. and note this, i never begged for ur respect so pls kip it in ur pocket; no be only ur hand i fall, na ur head. mtcheeeew
u r most unreasonable to av typed to an unreasonable ?,dnt u fink..is it a must u type to my ? I ask again...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by piethurn: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guys pls noo beef in d rum... Jes try 2undastand 1noda... As 4naw nada hs bin said abt resumption, n pple r nt allowd into d skul premises. So dose d@ brut info 4rm anoda site shd verify it vewi well... S enof of they said n hearsay
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Goddon32(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2013
Ar u al sure d list ar realy pasted on jamb site? 2 me dere is no diff my statu is stil d sam, no addm yet, notwitstandin my 225 score in jamb, wat is realy hapenin? Am confused,
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2013
safarigirl: Una never answer, has the first list been released and pasted in school?
Tnx 4 takng ur time 2be stresng on dis Qs? NO LIST HAS BEEN PASTED IN SCHOOL. Rumour cariers pls stop creatng unnecesary confusions here.
I guese more names has been aded 2 d previous ones in JAMB site cos my classmate too last sunday checked again & saw he has been ofered admision in2 Microbiology.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by francisNewton(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2013
though av not confiremed it but am not sure itz a rumour its there on vnti n myschool community site n most of u dat know dis guyz know r reliable d r
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2013
Rumour??u guyz must b kidding me,do u surf d internet at all,an information dat wz carried by all educational information sites,vnti,myschool nd d likes,even if it wer a rumour or nt atleast u guyz shld b grateful sum1 took his/her tym 2 pass d information down 2 u as soon as he/she gt it...wow suprisingly dissapointed
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2013
Dannyxy: Rumour??u guyz must b kidding me,do u surf d internet at all,an information dat wz carried by all educational information sites,vnti,myschool nd d likes,even if it wer a rumour or nt atleast u guyz shld b grateful sum1 took his/her tym 2 pass d information down 2 u as soon as he/she gt it...wow suprisingly dissapointed
My frnd stop justifyng a false info. We shuld be gr8ful 4 what? Dat u chkd vnti & myschool? Ar u d only 1 dat does dat? Afta u av seen dat, d nxt thng u shuld av done is 2 call someone in gwags 2 help & confirm, I also saw it & calld 2be sure b4 I past anyting here. Anyway, we aprec8 ur efort as we hope 4 more, tnx.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by jerrytosin: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2013
No admission list Is out Even "not" all people that c there name In 2012/2013 jamb Admission status wil enter datz uni-abuja 4 u...baffles u cheer up let continue our chattn In 2go~ cooljerry1
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by jerrytosin: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2013
Sumthn baffles me abwt d skul wat of u??....mine sum candidate dat didn't choice uni abuja c dere name in dat skul even admitted tru jamb admissn status even sum people dat didn't cum on d screening day c dere name In jamb admission status...u dat knw ur score more dan 180+ 1st choice Even bold of it dat u hv not c admitted tru d jamb admission status put ur mind at peace but not jst only sittn dwn bcus dere r many window open u wil be admitted...don't put ur trust In Jamb admissn status
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by jerrytosin: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2013
I prayed happiness wil be 4us 4 does dat believe It!,"Everybody" nd at d end of It we shal all cum out In fly colour In Jesus Name[Amen.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2013
Dear Nigerian Students,
There is a science of admission success, and it is an exact science like algebra or arithmetic. There are certain laws and secrets which govern the process of gaining genuine admission into any Tertiary Institution here in Nigeria; once these laws and secrets are learned, obeyed and put to use, any person will get admitted with mathematical certainty.

The ownership of gaining admission and not gaining admission comes as the result of doing things in a Certain Way; those who do things in this Certain Way, whether on purpose or accidentally get admitted; while those who don’t do things in this certain way, no matter how hard they work or how able they are, they never get admitted.

This is just a simple law of nature that like causes always produce like effects; therefore any student who learns to do things in this Certain Way will definitely gets admitted.

But wait a minute, does getting a Tertiary Institution admission with mathematical certainty by just doing things in a Certain Way sounds too good to be true to you? I admit, it really sounds too good to be true, but don’t panic, I will prove it. All I require from you is for you to just keep on reading to see how possible this is.

WHY YOU SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT NEXT YEAR’S ADMISSION PROCESS?
According to Ezekwesili in Adelani, (2006), “In 2005 an average of 868,000 Nigerians youths sought admission to our universities out of which only 23 percent were adjudged to have been successful (that is 200,000 candidates). “Yet according to her, our universities then had the capacity toabsorb only 150,000 . “

The critical question that we must ask therefore, she affirmed is; where are the rest candidates?

In 2012, a total of 1,503,889 applicants registered for JAMB and 500,000 was nailed as the carrying capacity of the entire Tertiary Institutions for that year (2012). This means that over 1.5 million candidates will be fightingfor about 500,000 available admission space i.e. 30% available admission slots in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions. So, the question now is; what is now going to be the fate of the remaining 70% ?

This is a normal question asked by all every year – what will happen to those candidates that were not admitted?

Admission into Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria is becoming more challenging and competitive by the year and it takes only those candidates with the right information and mindset to get ahead in this struggle.

Fellow Students, with the ever increasing number of candidates registering for JAMB every year and the limited admission spaces available, it’s then a great cause to worry and to be more concern about your admission dream for next year’s admission process. Don’t you think so?

Dear, this is where the importance of the “The VNTI Guide eBook” comes in; to help you beat the competition and gain admission with mathematical certainty…
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2013
Here Are Some Of The Things You Will Learn to Guide To Admissions as a new applicant:
• What Determines Admission In The Nigerian Tertiary Institutions?
• How to Determine Your Choice of Course to Study in a Higher Institution
• How to Determine If Your Choice of Course is the Best Course for You
• How to Determine Your First and Second Choice Institutions
• How to Research for the Right First and Second Choice Institutions
• Procedure to Determine the Best First Choice University
• Analyzing the Best Federal University as Our First Choice University
• Criteria for Selecting the Best First Choice Federal University
• Conditions for Choosing the Best First Choice Federal University
• How to Determine the Best Second Choice University
• How to Get the Competition Level of the Department/Course
• The Easiest Way to Gain Admission into Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2013
FOR THOSE THAT WANT REWTRIT JAMB TAKE NOTE;
JAMB UTME 2013/2014: EFCC TO PARTNER JAMB TO BATTLE EXAM MALPRACTICE!!!

The registrar of jamb Prof.Dibu Ojerinde disclosed at the Jamb Headquarters in Abuja that in the 2013 UTME examinations that various security operatives would be deployed across various centres and that the EFCC was working close with JAMB, disclosing that any candidate foung guilty of malpractice or impersonation is likely to face a jail term of 2 years.

He advised the candidates to prepare hard because the exam would be explicitly different.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2013
University of Abuja, 2012/2013 pre-degree admission list has been released and is out.

University of Abuja, 2012/2013 pre-degree admission list has been released and is out.

Today, Latest Information landing on our Educational News Desks from University of Abuja is that the institution, UniAbuja has just released this morning, the
Uniabuja 2012/2013 pre-degree admission List.

To see the Admission List, you can see it inside the school, because it is pasted on the school notice board.
Better still, you can also contact your friends in Uniabuja to check your name.

Using this Medium, NigeriaOpenUniversity wish all the uniabuja student good luck and SUCCESS….

Please Do good to share this post with your friends on facebook And Twitter
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Becky63: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2013
Helo pals ! Join ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ rejoice ooooooooo I̶̲̥̅̊ ve been admitted
Pls has any body gone to d sch to check? If der is any pls let us knw.I̶̲̥̅̊ wonder if d security wil allow somone in ?

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by francisNewton(m): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2013
lets assume it a rumour did u enter d skool n didnt c d second batch admission list pasted in dere? let me call my uncle frnd who is a prof dere but i still suggest we should go dere n confirme b4 we say its a rumour
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2013
This is good news reaching us that The University Of Abuja management has updated the JAMB admission status database on those that are admitted. In other words, the school has released the 2012/2013 UNIABUJA 2nd Admission List.

If you are near the campus at Gwagwalada, you can go and check the 2012/2013 UNIABUJA 2nd Admission List at the campus but for those that are living far off the school premises, you have the opportunity to check it online at the JAMB ADMISSION STATUS CHECKER WEBSITE.

HOW TO CHECK 2012/2013 UNIABUJA 2nd Admission List

First of all, hover over to the jamb official website on www.jamb.org.ng

Now, locate the "check admission status" under 2012.

Next step is to input your Registration Number, and submit to view.

What Should I Do Next?
For those that admitted, please go to the school premises and confirm at the admission board and see for yourself. This will show that you are truly admitted.

The Jamb Ume Blog Team.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2013
francis Newton: lets assume it a rumour did u enter d skool n didnt c d second batch admission list pasted in dere? let me call my uncle frnd who is a prof dere but i still suggest we should go dere n confirme b4 we say its a rumour
nice 1, I agree with u.because no 1 has gone to d skull to confirm that, if u hv let us see u pls!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2013
Becky63: Helo pals ! Join ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ rejoice ooooooooo I̶̲̥̅̊ ve been admitted
Pls has any body gone to d sch to check? If der is any pls let us knw.I̶̲̥̅̊ wonder if d security wil allow somone in ?
am happy 4 u, congratulation!!! I dnt think if d security will allow pple in, because no said she/he has to d skull to check yet. Bt u ar still waiting to see who will cm and say I hv been to d skull and I see d notice board.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by jerrytosin: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2013
@mrpresido3 hv u check ur's? Wu do u knw dat has check Is own daz d second list!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by buccal(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
Becky63: Helo pals ! Join ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ rejoice ooooooooo I̶̲̥̅̊ ve been admitted
congrats ms,wat course wer u gven?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Sheanoel(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
pls has any1 seen his/her name on the 2nd list on the school premises
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by jerrytosin: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
NO LIST IS OUT...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Sheanoel(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
jerry u cn imagine a sch z on lockdown meanin NO 1 Z ALLOWD IN2 D SCH nd sme jt cmes outta knwer nd says 2nd list z out. Haba pple r so desper8 on dix thread dat dae blve wat evry dick nd hary says. Na wa 4 u o mrpresido u wan use typewrita browse bah, own version na pre-degree. It z wel
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by ayoolar011(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
No list is out ooooo...called ma friends who skull and reside gwagwalada can confirm that there is no list and no 1 has or are allowed into the school premises, I my self is hoping for the second list. But due to the way in which the school was closed down by the skull administration. There fore I put it to all of u that the school has yet to fix a date for the resumption of old students who are yet to sit for xaminations. Of which those who are supposed to have graduated are still yet to sit for xams.. Be sure that either b4 the resumption of the or after xams it should be out.

Information reaching me has made me to understand that the skull senate met yesterday and today, anytime from now we. Will get the outcome of the gist.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by tryxe: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Went 2 d skul today d admission is was nt pasted, d security didn't even allow me in I wonder who started this,,,only staffs are allowed in and sum masters student few lecturer too, a staff told me feb seff,, 2012 admission list NOT pasted YET,,, where are those came 4 econs apted test,, I dey hail ooh add me up (BB) 3175A783 and tryxe@2go
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kaybee67(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
Heehee!!! I don't know why some people here posting what they don't confirm...school is still on srike and u're telling us that they av paste d 2nd list when sch is not open.. Well av confirm it sha, no list yet....pls make sure u confirm any information b4 posting."luv u all"l
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by daramolamercy2: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Seeing is bliv! U always sed som1 called u, a lecturer sed ds bla bla bla lik dat bt my questn is hw many of u av eva gne der to confirm and hw many of ur frinds has bn allowed to enter n c it clearly dat d list is nt outpasted.. Hw wil security tell u d truth wen they ar on their own mission!! Dnt u kno dat if dey cn tel som1 such secret people wil try all dere possible best to slut-in to check n ds wil make mob ti interupt dere mission? Bliv d news n kip waitng 4 d resumptn!!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
mrpresido3:
Today, Latest Information landing on our Educational News Desks from University of Abuja is that the institution, UniAbuja has just released this morning, the
Uniabuja 2012/2013 pre-degree admission List.

To see the Admission List, you can see it inside the school, because it is pasted on the school notice board.
Better still, you can also contact your friends in Uniabuja to check your name.

Using this Medium, NigeriaOpenUniversity wish all the uniabuja student good luck and SUCCES...
Dis guy na exprienced Scamer.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by daramolamercy2: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Seeing is bliv! U always sed som1 called u, a lecturer sed ds bla bla bla lik dat bt my questn is hw many of u av eva gne der to confirm and hw many of ur frinds has bn allowed to enter n c it clearly dat d list is nt outpasted?.. Hw wil d security guides tell u d truth wen they ar on their own missions!! Dnt u kno dat if dey cn tel som1 such secret people wil try all dere possible best to convinc d guides dat dey may enter to check n ds wil make mob to interupt dere missions n cause dem;trouble missions? Bliv d news n kip waitng 4 d resumptn!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.