Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Trouble For South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trouble For South Africa (792 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune / Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble For South Africa by OEPHIUS(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2007
Jacob Zuma former south african vice president is movin foward again and this might just send the country back into the stone age
This a**hole actually raped (or consentual sex) an HIV positive lady and said that he took a shower after and that will reduce his chances of catching HIV in a court case that still gives us observers reservations in the south justice system now this guy is poised to be the next president and beleive it he will win cos he has the biggest names supporting him even the labour unions and the youth
This week he had a meeting with the business group of South Africa and he is not even a political office holder just the deputy president of the ruling party and from their faces it is a done deal after all this crap about the leadership in Africa getting better i wonder
Re: Trouble For South Africa by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2007
let the south africans deal with their problems as they see fit, abeg. every man for himself. . . .God for us all
Re: Trouble For South Africa by almondjoy(f): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2007
Like we do not have worse problems in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Trouble For South Africa by texazzpete(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2007
@Poster
I'm far more dismayed at your inability to use a full stop to make your entry more readable.
Besides, this is really old news. . .
Re: Trouble For South Africa by doyin13(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2007
texazzpete:

@Poster
I'm far more dismayed at your inability to use a full stop to make your entry more readable.
Besides, this is really old news. . .

You and I-man should be placed in the same basket- with the label PEDANT attached angry angry angry

@topic

South Africa is almost like a test case for Capable African leadership.

I find it hard defending our ineptitude already, and South Africa is the last bastion, the last resort
in my endless quest to prove African capability to self rule.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do First If You Were The President Of Nigeria / Got Questions About Anything In Politics? Ask It Here / Efcc Begins Probe Of Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.