Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,538 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Germany Just Like That...... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany Just Like That...... (1961 Views)

How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria / Nigerians In Germany / The UK Is Just Like Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany Just Like That...... by belamour(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2012
My fellow nairalander. I really need a GERMAN VISA.
What do i need to do ?
What does she need to do ?
How long will it takes me to secure a visa?
Where do i need to go
Re: Germany Just Like That...... by lifestyle1(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2012
What is the purpose of your visit ?

How long do u intend to stay ?
Re: Germany Just Like That...... by belamour(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2012
life_style: What is the purpose of your visit ?

How long do u intend to stay ?

I want to visit her and am planing to stay for just 2weeks
Re: Germany Just Like That...... by lifestyle1(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2012
belamour:

I want to visit her and am planing to stay for just 2weeks

You will need a TOURIST VISA...

First thing is to get a passport...

Then an Invitation letter from the woman.

wait for the gurus to help you out....

You can also browse through this site for info : http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/How__to__apply__MainPage.html
Re: Germany Just Like That...... by ojdollars(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2012
belamour: My fellow nairalander. I really need a support from you cause i just met with a woman on internet who we are both inlove with each other. She lives in Germany and I stays here in Nigeria, She wants me come visit her but i told her that i can't afford the bills to come over. Now she is ready to support me financially. Please i need the guidelines on how to successfully secure a GERMAN VISA.
What do i need to do ?
What does she need to do ?
How long will it takes me to secure a visa?
Where do i need to go
Inshort all of questions running in my brain, Please ur advice will be appreciated and i must tell you that i am just planning to secure a passport tomorrow.

Fellow my broda lol, everything you need to know is right here on this official website of the German Embassy located in Abuja and Lagos I bet. But Abuja own I know off. The website is this: http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/How__to__apply__MainPage.html

First step: Go to Immigration Passport Office to secure yourself a Brand New Intl Passport if you don't have one, then other things can follow.
Re: Germany Just Like That...... by belamour(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2012
thank you
Re: Germany Just Like That...... by belamour(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2012
I think i have to look for an agent. No one seems to be of help here. Thanks once again.
Re: Germany Just Like That...... by lifestyle1(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2012
What agent are u talking about ? undecided he be like say money plenty for your hand.... can't you go through the link i provided ?
Re: Germany Just Like That...... by Martin55: 9:11am On May 22, 2012
[img]http://www.keyforex.info/cpu.gif[/img]How long will it takes me to secure a visa?
Re: Germany Just Like That...... by mide84: 11:22am On May 31, 2012
you need invitation letter
Insurance
2 passport photograph
Itinerary
Hotel booking
statement of account

visa fee is 60€

You will have to download visa appointment form from there site to request for interview date. Make sure your invitation letter is original Cox printed copy re not accepted.
Make sure you start your processing one month before the travel date on your invitation letter.
Re: Germany Just Like That...... by belamour(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
mide84: you need invitation letter
Insurance
2 passport photograph
Itinerary
Hotel booking
statement of account

visa fee is 60€

You will have to download visa appointment form from there site to request for interview date. Make sure your invitation letter is original Cox printed copy re not accepted.
Make sure you start your processing one month before the travel date on your invitation letter.

Thank you so much Mide. Do i have less chances cause my renew passport hasn't been disvirgin?
Re: Germany Just Like That...... by Maxymilliano(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
@ Op, your chances of securing the visa is very slim and possessing a virgin passport won't help either.

Best bet is to cajole your friend to come to Nigeria, her presence at the consular will add credence to your application.

German Embassy RARELY approve tourist visa on virgin passports.
Re: Germany Just Like That...... by belamour(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2012
Maxymilliano: @ Op, your chances of securing the visa is very slim and possessing a virgin passport won't help either.

Best bet is to cajole your friend to come to Nigeria, her presence at the consular will add credence to your application.

German Embassy RARELY approve tourist visa on virgin passports.

Thank you Maxymilliano, I had a South African and Dubai visa on my old passport

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mothers, Grand Mothers Deported From UK To Nigeria / Emirates Vacation Club / Langa-langa: Nigeria’s ‘unforgettable’ Train Disaster 48 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.