Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Big Contracts, Big Babes. Na Only You You You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Big Contracts, Big Babes. Na Only You You You? (714 Views)

How To Bid For Government Contracts? / Business To Business Section: Lots of contracts, goods and services specifically for other businesses / Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Contracts, Big Babes. Na Only You You You? by Ademan(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2007
Big babes in the house,

why is it that it's only you that always win contracts from any part of this country,

especially Lagos and Abuja.

Mind you, you ladies don't need much money like guys.

In fact, I wonder what you are doing with such money.

Can you just tell me what you are using the money for?

Anyway, that is not very important now.

The most important thing is to show me the way because I want to

follow ur foot-steps.
Re: Big Contracts, Big Babes. Na Only You You You? by caustic(f): 3:41am On Nov 17, 2007
---- To take care of our 'chewing gum toddlers' like you  wink

(1) (Reply)

Save Cost On Fuel / Make Money With Commission River / Fortune5minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.