Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? (8154 Views)

African Parents In Diaspora: How Do You Raise Your Children In African Way? / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? / A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by tpia5: 4:15am On May 24, 2012
It's all down to extensive first-hand and second-hand experience

dont draw conclusions until you have third and fourth hand [ie more extensive] experience.

if your opinion remains the same, then reevaluate your priorities.

my two cents.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 24, 2012
This old spook is on the prowl again. . .snooping around and offering worn out, unsolicited two cents that nobody needs.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by honeric01(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2012
pro01: This old spook is on the prowl again. . .snooping around and offering worn out, unsolicited two cents that nobody needs.

Be nice, everyone needs love and affection. cheesy
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by mazaje(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2012
pro01: This old spook is on the prowl again. . .snooping around and offering worn out, unsolicited two cents that nobody needs.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by tpia5: 11:21am On May 24, 2012
what exactly did you find offensive about my post? Na wa for you o!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by tpia5: 11:23am On May 24, 2012
Majaze stop stalking me, thanks. I wont address you again so if you respond, you'll be referring to your female relatives, not me.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by georgesylva(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2012
sorry sir, i really dnt understand how u feel, i aint married yet.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by harakiri(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2012
pro01:

That is what it is my brother. I didn't just form an opinion on (Nigerian) women based on a whim, much less based on 'misogyny' as my dear Missy_B and the rest might want to believe. It's all down to extensive first-hand and second-hand experience. I've seen RICH girls conquered easily by a man's money/spending, I've seen average girls fall cheaply for rich dudes, just to keep up with the 'levels', and of course I've seen poor girls all but prostitute themselves out of sheer need. Not to mention seemingly 'religious' girls, good girls, bad girls, all kinds of girls, re-negotiate their morality when a 'big boy' is on their case and the circumstances are just so right. As an outgoing guy with lots of street exposure, the experiences I've accumulated over the last decade and beyond regarding this matter provide conclusive and definitive evidence. At least 90% of girls here have a price tag, in cash and material things - regardless of how rich or poor or 'good' or bad they are. It's the culture that is to blame, I guess.

Na you dey listen to wetin these ladies get to yan na. They will always deny obvious truths even when it's staring at them dead in the face. Even when you catch your woman pants down with another man, she will tell you it never happened and she will repeatedly tell you that lie countless times till you begin to doubt your sanity.

Nuff said!
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by tasandra: 4:41pm On May 24, 2012
@Op honey na money,money na honey..... grin grin grin ;Djoke apart,there are still good women out there,that will luv u 4 u..and not what u av..or what u can provide.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2012
Some nigerian ladies equates a guy spending money on them as 'caring',it's unfortunate that the concept of relationship is different with them. In their minds, a relationship has to be defined in monetary terms to show how caring a guy is!
Even if the guys care so much but doesn't spend for them, he's identified as a 'stingy' fellow.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 25, 2012
TheShopKeeper: Some nigerian ladies equates a guy spending money on them as 'caring',it's unfortunate that the concept of relationship is different with them. In their minds, a relationship has to be defined in monetary terms to show how caring a guy is!
Even if the guys care so much but doesn't spend for them, he's identified as a 'stingy' fellow.
if a woman doesnt not satisfy a man sexually (does not have sex with him at all) then she in not caring enough, but when she needs him to show how much he cares financially it becomes a problem. the day you start showing you care without expecting sex from a woman is the day more woman will stop expecting a guy to show he cares financially too
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Nobody: 1:00am On May 26, 2012
sosoluv:
if a woman doesnt not satisfy a man sexually (does not have sex with him at all) then she in not caring enough, but when she needs him to show how much he cares financially it becomes a problem. the day you start showing you care without expecting sex from a woman is the day more woman will stop expecting a guy to show he cares financially too

why is a woman's idea of a man caring about her have to do with finances all the time?
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by TV01(m): 6:46am On May 26, 2012
sosoluv: if a woman doesnt not satisfy a man sexually (does not have sex with him at all) then she in not caring enough, but when she needs him to show how much he cares financially it becomes a problem. the day you start showing you care without expecting sex from a woman is the day more woman will stop expecting a guy to show he cares financially too

davidylan: why is a woman's idea of a man caring about her have to do with finances all the time?

Through the ages sex - and for the most part with women on the receiving end - has been commoditised. Indeed, even in a regularised union between couples finances are a consideration.

The tragedy being that in this day what, what was fringe, is now mainstream and what was a consideration is for many now the whole basis and driving reason.

I have little doubt that the interweaving of caring, finances and sex is not only not questioned these days, but considered right. So there you have it, monetised and purely transactional, you get what you pays for is the norm for many.

Best
TV
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 26, 2012
Any man who can survive constant Nagging!! Lol

seriously; a man that listens and makes me win games everytime, thanks babe kiss
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by bukatyne(f): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2012
honeric01: Why should i wash my wife's clothes?
Does it make you less of a man?
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Lasinoh: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
Unfortunately, the terms caring and Africa do not go together in ANY AFRICAN MAN! Just not their culture and they are not willing to learn. They only think of themselves. Really. Just bad genes! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elderly Care In Ibadan, Nigeria / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do / Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.