Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

And God Speaks To Arsene Wenger!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / And God Speaks To Arsene Wenger!!! (833 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Open Letter To Arsene Wenger / God's Message To Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And God Speaks To Arsene Wenger!!! by femi4: 9:05pm On May 20, 2012
And the Lord said unto Wenger, “Behold I have heard your cry and indeed I have seen the works of the Mancites, the Manuzites, the Chelshites and the Tottentites. I have seen how the Mancites have put theirtrust in filthy mammon.. I will permit them for this season. I have also seen how the Manuzites lean on the arm of Ferguson… I will pity them also for a season more. However thesin of the Chelshites and the Tottentites are beyond pardon. The Chelshites have made godsof their old prophets and have not allowed my young prophets to prosper… Europa league is their due. But the Tottentites have vexed me most of all. They have made proud boasts of their skill and their pacy wingers. They have taunted their better rivals and kicked them even as they lay on the floor, as if they did not know that Fabregas had returned to the land of his birth and Nasri had moved on to the land of oil and gold. For this sin, I have instructed mighty angels to sealup the goal post of all their opponents onevery pitch of play. In vain will Bale shoot, for nought will Lennon sprint. Their midfield will wallow in confusion, even as their defence swims in goals. Theirlot shall be with those who liebehind those who qualify for Europa. When these things happen, Arsene my professor child, be aware and know that I am the source of your success, but also endeavour to buy Podolski, Goetze and Vertoghen. And endeavor to re-sign Van Persie. If you do this, then next season the drought of trophies that has assailed you will end. I have spoken”
so shall it be!!!
Re: And God Speaks To Arsene Wenger!!! by Yimsfred(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2012
I first saw that on www.letsgist.com.
It's better to reference the source of a post rather than appearing like the mastermind

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Prediction On Tottenham Vs Chelsea Tomorrow / Barcelona 2-1 Real Madrid: Rampant Neymar Outshines Bale / Why I Joined Chelsea — Pedro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.