Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol (2417 Views)

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland / Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. / I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol by cindyrella(f): 9:44am On May 21, 2012
So what do u want us to do for u now?
Re: Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 21, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked@ Thread wink

I'm blushing right now.. wink

I'm here OP, you look super cute yourself.. What's good? grin grin wink
Re: Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol by mamalola19: 4:00pm On May 21, 2012
op another upcoming fool in the making
oloshi aja jati jati
okobo, ko le da fun laye
Ema gbami see this miss pepeye
you want to step up by all means
after fccking white men
You have come to steal shymex luck
I am sure a babalowo worked on that picture
Who opens a thread with her
looking of husband
Shymex fcck her real good
that shymex, you would never get him
mark my words
I will treat your fcck up
Re: Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 21, 2012
shymmex: shocked shocked shocked shocked@ Thread wink

Lolz...you have gotten yourself a wife...lol...waiting to be invited for a wine-carrying ceremony cos I had been waiting for this kind union...to spread some Ghana cedes not dollars o....lol
Re: Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 21, 2012
shymmex: shocked shocked shocked shocked@ Thread wink

Omg!!! A match made in NL, congrats!!!! cheesy cheesy

[/color]
youngwiz: Another Am I beautiful, he is beautiful thread... It enough.
@smh, at some stinking ladies attacking the op wen dem no even fine reach am. Make una stick to topic... Op, u fine,but..
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shut up....

hahahaha ....lmao, so hilarious!!!!!! Lmao cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2012
mamalola19: op another upcoming fool in the making
oloshi aja jati jati
okobo, ko le da fun laye
Ema gbami see this miss pepeye
you want to step up by all means
after fccking white men
You have come to steal shymex luck
I am sure a babalowo worked on that picture
Who opens a thread with her
looking of husband
Shymex fcck her real good
that shymex, you would never get him
mark my words
I will treat your fcck up

why are u so bitter? How can any man approach u with dis attitude of urs? undecided
Re: Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2012
nawti_bee: lurking and i saw shymex picture yesterday. the boy is fionne lol. i'm here for you talk to me papi lol.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/900394[/img]

well done jare! grin May Seun grant u more lurking skills! grin
Re: Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Mama For Sex Right Now / Animated Display Pictures For BBM and the Latest BBM Social Network / I Need A Decent Girl,up Here In Zaria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.