Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Virtual Radio Streaming - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Virtual Radio Streaming (1242 Views)

Streaming Or Downloading Videos, Most Cheaper?? / Streaming Setting / Virtual Nigerian Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

Virtual Radio Streaming by bimbor(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2007
@All, honsule pls can you help me with virtual radio streaming and if possible tv streaming. Thanks
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by kosovo(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2007
i can see u need help.
honsule common do da thing u know how to do best. HELP IS ON DA WAY
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by honsule(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2007
@bimbor.go to getjar.com.i got one virtual radio there and it is working perfectly well.in fact,the stations ranges frm gospel,reggae,hip hop,news etc for that of tv am yet to get one.although i doubt it if d tv stuff wil work.i tried one in getjar but it was story,storier etc.just get d virtual radio and start enjoyin urself.
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by bimbor(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2007
Thanks honsule i got the radio streamer and its cool. @kosovo i went to the link u gave me but didnt find the application pls what name was it pasted with so i can search among the available softwares
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by deeteeneey(f): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2007
Wat is dis virtual radio streaming all abt.
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by honsule(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2007
@deteney.you are a novice i guess?well,it is all about listening to foreign radio eg sky fm etc with your celtel enabled internet gprs.if you try it with mtn or glo network.they will stream your money away for you.as for celtel is free.are you enlighten now?
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by kosovo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2007
u got to register.
when u re tru send ur username down.
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by bimbor(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2007
honsule i saw one rok tv streamer but they said they currently deliver their service in UK,US and China. Its able to stream live tv over 2.5G networks.u can check roktv.com
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by kosovo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2007
honsule u ve started with ur free browsing stuff again. common dont make people WRECK CELTEL. pls dude.

i still got feelings 4 celtel.
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by bimbor(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2007
Yes i've registered,i saw some softwares there but i don't know which u talked about.u mean i should send my username to u?
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by kosovo(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2007
j2mestreming is da name of the software. it also needs an activation code.well all da info would b givin after download
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by deeteeneey(f): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2007
Yeah honsule, tanx.
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by dragnet: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2007
.dum da dum dum
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by nelcliff(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2007
@Bimbor, please brother kindly help me with this celtel stuff please. just bought a line and want to activate it, but i don't know how to go about it. my addy is nelsonini@gmail.com
thanks bro
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by honsule(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2007
@kosovo.No more free celtel browsing hullabaloo from me again.I seal my lip.Is that ok.But i still believe that streaming tv will be a herculean task.A daunting one for that matter.
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by bimbor(m): 6:11am On Nov 19, 2007
honsule do u know which of the virtual radio stations runs live match commentaries like live premiership commentaries?
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by honsule(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2007
i don't like football.it's just my nature.
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by bimbor(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2007
very funny. grin
i know bbc 94.9 london does but i dont think its on d database.
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by tobs(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2007
Guyz please help me out,i downloaded d radio stuff from getjar.com but itz not working.am using a sonyericsson k300i.
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by honsule(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2007
Do you have internet settings?Which network do you want to streamlize the radio with?
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by tobs(m): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2007
@honsule i want to us celtel.
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by tobs(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2007
@honsule na wa o,u no wan help me out?abeg if any1 out there can help me plz.i downloaded d application and i cant hear anyting.
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by bimbor(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2007
tobs:

@honsule na wa o,u no wan help me out?abeg if anyone out there can help me plz.i downloaded d application and i can't hear anyting.

which connection are you using to connect, is it wap or internet (HTTP) gprs. Please note that you can only stream contents over the internet with internet connection and definitely not wap.so check n c which one u've got
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by tobs(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2007
bimbor@i am using http connection and d sim i wan use,is on internet.av checked it,everytin seems ok.but 1 tin is dat,there is no settings 4 streaming settìngs?ìs it d same setting 4 d internet am going to use 4 d streaming settings?
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by bimbor(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2007
Which radio application did u download? u dont need any special settings for streaming,once uve installed d application just launch it and it will stream automatically using ur default internet connection.mine is virtual radio. enjoy
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by bimbor(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2007
Which radio application did u download? u dont need any special settings for streaming,once uve installed d application just launch it and it will stream automatically using ur default internet connection.mine is virtual radio. enjoy
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by tobs(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2007
@bimbor plz give me d link were u downloaded it.
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by bimbor(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2007
The software is for symbian phones.here's d link http://www.getjar.com/products/11925/virtualradio
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by honsule(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2007
Let step up to tv live streaming.
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by bimbor(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2007
Any luck with the realplayer stuff,i tried but it shows "unable to connect"
Re: Virtual Radio Streaming by Fadajasi(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2007
I downloaded radiobee from getjar,which application did u guys downloaded?

Bb Pin / Beware Of Glo Mobile Internet / MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True