Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! (1675 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by mankevo(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2007
[size=13pt]HI [/size] ,

May this forum join us in thanking God for his favour unto us all. Signed our acceptance forms yesterday to be among the staff of this BIG Bank. Really it's the Lord's doing. About five houz members were there also.

THE =JOURNEY= HAS= JUST= BEGAN !!!!!!!!
Re: Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by benik(f): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2007
congratulations o, i just wrote their test today and am hopeful
Re: Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by smogville(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2007
thank god for u o ,my brother. i just finished writing in JOS. pray for us so that we can join you in this big bank. WHERE ALL MY PEOPLE WEY WRITE THE TEST WITH ME TODAY. IF You DEY THER, ABEG PUT UR HANDS UP///////////////// grin
Re: Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by mcchimo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2007
Hello,
we wrote the test in Bauchi.The Test was ok.it was taken from IEC Gmat 2006.
if u did practise with it u are very much good to go.
the question was copied directly from the Gmat 2006.
i wish everyone that wrote the test good luck.
Re: Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by smogville(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2007
the intercontinental test format i saw online msaid we should read the 2004 gmat, but unfortunately, the did not go ther. a girl in the hall where i wrote said she cramed the 2004 gmat, she was confused after the exam. thank god i kept my mind open.
Re: Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by asaajuomo1(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2007
@Makevo Congratulations shocked shocked shocked.

Those of us that wrote Intercontinental Bank test on saturday, I wish us SUCCESS and hope to meet MAKEVO & CO ,
Re: Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by techy(f): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2007
when is Intercontinental Bank writing the test in Lagos or have they written it?
Re: Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by sosky4real: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2007
thank you so much guys, God Bless.
Re: Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by sosky4real: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2007
pls when are they conducting it in Port Harcourt?
Re: Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by Ollyray1: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2007
My fellow colleagues please stretch ur faith by giving praise & thanks to God Almighty for granting us success in the test and interview. Do you believe? if u do u will surely eat of the goodness of the land Amen.
Re: Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by bobbyan(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2007
Congratulations to all u guys i wish every of u quick promotion in your job once again Congra Tula Tion !!!!!
Re: Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by pewekac: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2007
smogville:

thank god for u o ,my brother. i just finished writing in JOS. pray for us so that we can join you in this big bank. WHERE ALL MY PEOPLE WEY WRITE THE TEST WITH ME TODAY. IF You DEY THER, ABEG PUT UR HANDS UP///////////////// grin

wrote in Jos too and i'm pretty confident of making it to the next stage. abeg let's share feedback info as events develop. peace!
Re: Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by Utchry: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2007
congratulations
Re: Intercontinental Bank,,,,,a Job So Many ! by hamattan(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2007
congratulation! pl, how did u apply? i tried applying in their site but the positin in the job reference did not suit 4 entry level. pl put me thru. do u no when next they will be having test in lagos or other states? sandy. 08077708223

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Reinsurance Corporation Vacancies / Togolese And Ghanaian Tailors Wanted / List Of Recruiting Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.