Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

For A Web Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / For A Web Project (815 Views)

Web Programmers Needed Urgently For A Web Project. / Need A Web Designer/programmer For A Web Project / New Web Project Requires A Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For A Web Project by fashfisher(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2007
long tyme great nairalanders i'm back after one long internet break cos i want need help. i will like to get some info that will help me on something i am working on. i will appreciate any hints, links, tutorials,  or materials on the following
.adobe flash cs3
.flash website design
.website design, planning, development and process
.transition between pages in flash sites
.actionscript (1.0, 2.0, 3.0)
.designing comps for flash sites
.layout of flash sites
.phone browser
.surfing with  cellphones
.web hosting (space, efficiency)
Re: For A Web Project by tosinorogu(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2007
Hi fashfisher,

I was wondering if I quite understand what you want, so many things are listed here, so if you are able to provide more details on exactly what you want, someone might be able able to help or point you to the right direction.

On the hosting, we do have a very good, and stable hosting service, but not too cheap! Our fees range between: N7500 - N25,000 depending on what you want. Please, let me know if you are interested in our hosting service: webservice@ebusinesspractice.com
Re: For A Web Project by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
Please people, learn how to use GOOGLE to your advantage, there are millions of sites out there that you can find to teach you whatever it is you need to learn. All you have to do is GOOGLE it.

(1) (Reply)

How/where Can I Get Web Design Jobs? / Now That Every Tom,Dkci And Harry Has A Website / I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.