Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. (1699 Views)

Who Has Made Better Music Videos? P-square Or D'banj? / Watch New Video By Dipp - Fly Away (is He Better Than P-square Or Not?) / "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. by tbabez(f): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2006
c'mon, what do u think?
Re: P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. by Z4M4eva(f): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2006
Chung? What's that mean? embarassed

Uhm: Do you mean who's better than who?

Well I think they both good.
Re: P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. by xxshawtyxx(f): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2006
P-square wink smiley cool
Re: P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. by tbabez(f): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2006
wen i say chung, i mean handsome, goodlooking, buff,
Re: P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. by mukina2: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2006
They are both good and they  are all handsome cheesy
Re: P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. by diyobdw(f): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2006
Styl-plus grin
Re: P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. by iffe(f): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2006
the best is p-square i bet u
Re: P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. by Deepop(f): 1:34am On Apr 02, 2006
its styl-plus all da way grin their new album"expression" has answered the question cool
Re: P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. by lizzy(f): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2006
c'mon y'all, no arguments and no need to argue y'all know its P-SQUARE MAN!

Re: P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. by Oracle(m): 12:26am On Sep 23, 2006
The two groups are really hot and tight
but you know what they say
two heads are better than one
three heads are better than two
Re: P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. by naija4lyf8(f): 3:33am On Sep 23, 2006
well i like both but p-sqaure annoys me a lil ciz it's like they try too hard to be usher, so i think styl-plus is better
Re: P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. by kiki(f): 3:37am On Sep 23, 2006
@naija4lyf8

gurl i feel uuuu on that i say Amen to dat but is that psquare really body cos if it is dem boyz are hottttttttttttttttttttttttttt wink wink
Re: P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One. by Nkiru77: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2006
P-Square is suppose to be in NY for Independence Day,

[b]Personally I love them all, Weird Mc, has that flair of London & Nigerian style, that we all love,
I mean we need them all, we can't just have one musician, 1 drummer and 1 dancers, Nigeria has too much fire, even for artist that are just born 2day, not knowing that within the next 15 years or later, that they are going to be the next Mr or Ms cultural air-play in Nigeria and all over the world, I want to continue to seeing all the guys and girls come out and show their talent, their gift from God, cause rather it's Nigerian, American, Brazilian or any other country in the world,

Why should other artist come to our homeland and represent, I mean we love to see them, but let's continue to round up all of Nigeria, All of Africa, it's time,

So when we congratulate on artist we congratulate all, because of all music started somewhere special and we all know the answer to that,

So in my book, I love all the women and men who are standing tall, it's not about the riches or the look it's about the glory, because in each artist music, none of it couldn't be started with out God giving them the first hand or mic or foot to create a beat,

I know at the end of the day someone's music keeps us going on our good and bad days,

MADAROCKA, Her music surfaces around the bringing an outreach from many youths here in the US to still connect with their Nigerian culture, You will find many here who have not had the opportunity to go to Nigeria or who might not understand the importance of staying rooted with Africa,

But regardless make sure you listen to 360AfrikaLive.  Madarocka is a co-Host on Saturday's from 11am-1pm (1190AM in the DC/MD/VA) and also she is a host on a cable network, So if you have a music artist video or know of any other artist send an email at ladymadarocka@yahoo.co.uk so they can get the well deserved airplay.

Also if you are not in the DC/MD/VA area,   you can still listen via internet at 360AfrikaLive.com from 11am-1pm (US/EST) if in DC/MD/VA or if in Nigeria or London you can listen between 4pm-6pm,

If you are in another part of the world or US you just have to convert the time difference and tune in,

Extra-  Call in Live on the Radio at 1-877-360-AFRI

All callers are welcomed and you can request a song or just give a shot out,

We've received several calls from fellow Nigerian/London Based Artist,
We are here to network and promote all who welcomes the warm greetings,

If in NY, for Independence Day, tune in on Friday, Sept 29th to see Madarocka perform at Brooklyn College, along with P-Square and other Artist,

Take care and everyone remain blessed,
www.myspace.com/ladymada

[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Mtvbase Zain Advance Warning And Its Inzane Results / Kanye West - Gay Fish. / Exclusive Interview With Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.