Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty (1314 Views)

How To Get Your Female Boss To Like You / Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by onila(f): 3:22am On May 22, 2012
How Do You Cope When Almost All Your Female Friends Envy You Bcus Yr Pretty?
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by tpia5: 3:31am On May 22, 2012
photo evidence if you feel like it?
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by 190: 5:23am On May 22, 2012
TpiaaAaaaaaaaaaaa

How я u - I missed u
Come here lemme kiss u

Muah muah muah muah muah
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by slimyem: 5:26am On May 22, 2012
onila:
....same old boring story....
Psssh!cheesy
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by Mynd44: 6:02am On May 22, 2012
This girl will never change
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by dabrake(m): 7:33am On May 22, 2012
190: TpiaaAaaaaaaaaaaa

How я u - I missed u
Come here lemme kiss u

Muah muah muah muah muah
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God forbid nightmare
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by Nobody: 9:49am On May 22, 2012
Here we go again
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by Killz1(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2012
Onila has friends? Hmm. . . Interesting!
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by onila(f): 1:15pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:
Onila has friends? Hmm. . . Interesting!

well quite a few smiley
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by Killz1(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2012
onila:

well quite a few smiley
And almost all of them are envious of you? Are you really a good person yourself?
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 22, 2012
Onila it would be safe to assume that you require professional help. Abd get cracking too, the earlier for you the better.
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by onila(f): 1:30pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

And almost all of them are envious of you? Are you really a good person yourself?

yea I am a very nice person. one of the nicest pple on earth
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by Ucheeeee: 1:50pm On May 22, 2012
There is no way everyone around you will “like” (relative) you. That is basic. Do not live your life trying to make everyone like you, that will never be and you will end up sad. Just live your life doing good and being good.

Just be yourself. Live your life. But mind how you carry yourself. Do not always use every subtle opportunity and style to remind your friends that you’re prettier than them. ENSURE THAT YOUR “BEING PRETTY” DOES NOT GET INTO YOUR HEAD. It is actually a gift as you did nothing to be the way you are, though you have to do much to maintain it.

If you’re simple, sincere, truthful, natural and your friends still envy you, move on. Don’t talk another person into being your friend if they don’t want to. We do not choose our siblings, BUT WE CHOOSE OUR FRIENDS.
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by Mynd44: 1:56pm On May 22, 2012
onila:

And one of the dumbest too

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by onila(f): 1:59pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
And one of the dumbest too

fuc-k off from my thread u skinny as-shole!
this nigga has been following me around nairaland like a dog. .stay off my back u skinny for nothing pig
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by onila(f): 2:00pm On May 22, 2012
Ucheeeee:
There is no way everyone around you will “like” (relative) you. That is basic. Do not live your life trying to make everyone like you, that will never be and you will end up sad. Just live your life doing good and being good.

Just be yourself. Live your life. But mind how you carry yourself. Do not always use every subtle opportunity and style to remind your friends that you’re prettier than them. ENSURE THAT YOUR “BEING PRETTY” DOES NOT GET INTO YOUR HEAD. It is actually a gift as you did nothing to be the way you are, though you have to do much to maintain it.

If you’re simple, sincere, truthful, natural and your friends still envy you, move on. Don’t talk another person into being your friend if they don’t want to. We do not choose our siblings, BUT WE CHOOSE OUR FRIENDS.

oh thanks smiley
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by Mynd44: 2:09pm On May 22, 2012
onila:

this nigga has been following me around nairaland like a dog. .stay off my back u skinny for nothing pig
Hey guys it bites. Its Onila the female dog who thinks she is better than the world. When was the last time you step into the sun? It seems you need some UV light to declog your deluded brain
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by Ucheeeee: 2:09pm On May 22, 2012
onila:

If this the way you address your friends, then it may not just be envy of your beauty after all … Are you sure there are no elements of arrogance?

Please don’t tell me because the fellow “has been following me around nairaland” because nothing should provoke such a comment for the person you say you are. Sincerely, nothing should make one let his/her head off.

Follow this rule: if you have nothing good to say, keep quiet. We think it is a sign of weakness to keep quiet?
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by onila(f): 2:10pm On May 22, 2012
Ucheeeee:

If this the way you address your friends, then it may not just be envy of your beauty after all … Are you sure there are no elements of arrogance?

Please don’t tell me because the fellow “has been following me around nairaland” because nothing should provoke such a comment for the person you say you are. Sincerely, nothing should make one let his/her head off.

Follow this rule: if you have nothing good to say, keep quiet. We think it is a sign of weakness to keep quiet?

get the Bleep out of my site!!. .u silly mo-ron!!
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by Mynd44: 2:13pm On May 22, 2012
onila:

get the Bleep out of my thread!!. .u silly mo-ron!!
Is that the definition of nice in your native language? F00l
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 22, 2012
You get new friends onila! No need to keep shallow pple as ur friends
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by richy5(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2012
onila:

get the Bleep out of my site!!. .u silly mo-ron AreYoumissJalaOnilabimboSokonuolounsoibanujebu.i GuessUnidarope monkeyofddumbestshitheadnicebimboscumbagtosswhippedlikeddude..haveapreciousday!!
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by onila(f): 2:23pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Is that the definition of nice in your native language? F00l

why shld I be nice 2 someone who is not also nice 2 me
most of the time am having fun ard here
if you think am being stupid they are better ways of criticizing me than following me ard n calling me names
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by onila(f): 2:24pm On May 22, 2012
[quote author=@richy][/quote]

who is this thing?
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by seedord247(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2012
smh. cheesy cool
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by onila(f): 2:38pm On May 22, 2012
[/left][left]
Ucheeeee:

I am far from arrogant. I just needed 2 the insult that guy
in real life I will just ignore you and stay quiet. .but hey this is online so i can insult anyone the way I like
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by khukhi(f): 9:57pm On May 22, 2012
onila:

gringringrin LoL! You're way too confident Onila.
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by khukhi(f): 10:02pm On May 22, 2012
onila:

why shld I be nice 2 someone who is not also nice 2 me
most of the time am having fun ard here
if you think am being stupid they are better ways of criticizing me than following me ard n calling me names

Guess u rightundecided it is a Public forum after all .
Re: When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 22, 2012
As I predicted this thread would turn out to be

(1) (Reply)

Get Quick Loan In 3hours / Why Did You Choose Your Nairaland Moniker / What's The Name Of This Creature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.