Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Summary Of @days Gtb Test- Important To All Xpecting To Write D Same Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Summary Of @days Gtb Test- Important To All Xpecting To Write D Same Test (1013 Views)

He Asked GTB For A Job 3yrs Ago & They Asked Him To Finish School. He Finished & / GTB Recruitment 2015 / Gtb Is Collecting Cv's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summary Of @days Gtb Test- Important To All Xpecting To Write D Same Test by clutch162(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2007
i feel the urge to alert the form on today's GTB test- in my view- was a bit disorganized. i don't mean any harm: dealing with unemployed youths isnt an easy task. but i feel thing would have been done in a better way other than 2day.

The reason, applicants were disappointed when after being invited, the weren't giving entry to the test centre for either being above 25years of age, not being able to produce their original birth certificate, and copies of their credentials.
Most wudn't have know since this requirement was sent to applicants via mail and not SMS- Mails which most of us didnt get. But thank to nairaland forum(Iykron), i would have fallen victim. This led to a lot of running here and there, apllicants could not help but voice out their frustrations. i felt sorry for them.PLEASE LET ALWAYS ENDEAVOR TO RESPOND TO JOB MATTERS BY TAKING ALONG OUR CREDENTIALS.

The test was in 2 sets. which confirmed the information i got from a friend that questions were changed yesterday due to suspected leaks of the original test questions.Were we given questions with seemed to be newly printed and we answered the old format second(old looking question papers).So we had 28mins for each set of questions(=54mins in all). The question were quite simple(the usual format), but the usual problem is time, one really has to think fast.

i believe i did my best, and pray God sees me thru to the next stage.

So those xpecting to write the next GTB test. Prepare and hope for the best

Re: Summary Of @days Gtb Test- Important To All Xpecting To Write D Same Test by makalia(f): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2007
my dear u re correct, they really wasted our time b4 we wrote the test i was worn out. i tried my best just the time wasnt enough. i pray i will be among the 99 required.
Re: Summary Of @days Gtb Test- Important To All Xpecting To Write D Same Test by asaajuomo1(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2007
@clutch
Thanks for the information.
To all that wrote the test, I wish you SUCCESS !!!!
Re: Summary Of @days Gtb Test- Important To All Xpecting To Write D Same Test by ucheagwu: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2007
i wish u all the best in the GTB test but may i know the format of the test. e.g verbal reasoning, nunerical reasoning etc and how many sections are in it?
Re: Summary Of @days Gtb Test- Important To All Xpecting To Write D Same Test by clutch162(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2007
@UcheAgwu.This name sounds too familiar. Are u a chemistry student, served at calabar? This is your homeboy from Botany Dept.

The format was the same old, same old format.
80questions in 28mins
Verbal reasoning - 30quests-8mins (Synonyms, antonyms, Sentence completion)
Numeric reasoning - 25quests-10mins
Abstract reasoning - 25quests-10mins (includes IQ tests like Shapes)

Simply consult IEC Gmaths 2007 edition

No graphical reasoning!

(1) (Reply)

What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend / Gtb Training / Cornerstone Insurance Abuja. Howfar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.