Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nigerian Universities Scholarship - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Universities Scholarship (753 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Project Management Nigerian Universities / Do European Hospitals Recognize Medical Degrees from Nigerian Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities Scholarship by Dstar4u(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2012
which nigerian universities award scholarship for their best students and which scholarship do they award? Tanx 4 ur contribution
Re: Nigerian Universities Scholarship by tanimola22: 4:15pm On May 22, 2012
Dstar4u: which nigerian universities award scholarship for their best students and which scholarship do they award? Tanx 4 ur contribution

I have met many people who told me that they were funded by their universities to come study abroad. I am forced to say that all universities try to retain their very best students by baiting them with study abroad scholarships. Unfortunately the very top students still do not return to lecture. They rather join one big investment bank or oyel company.

I don't know if you already have a BSc Hons, but I know that you will get the best of scholarships from anywhere and everywhere if you can make an intimidating GPA and satisfy some other trivial requirements.

T22
Re: Nigerian Universities Scholarship by Dstar4u(m): 7:56pm On May 22, 2012
Tanx, am very grateful. I heard universities like UI, UNILAG, OAU give their students scholarship to study abroad, how good n true is dat. More is expected of the house. Tanx

(1) (Reply)

Is Out NDA / How To Keep Your Name Off That Layoff List / Make Yourself Valuable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.