Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Did You Apply For TIENS? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Apply For TIENS? (4403 Views)

Will You Apply For This Job? / 5 Things To Look Out For Before You Apply For Any Job / Would You Apply For This Kind Of Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Apply For TIENS? by rekeson: 4:17pm On May 22, 2012
I applied for TIENS marketing Job this morning. And just dis afternoon I got dis reply:

Dear , It is my pleasure to extend the following offer of employment to you on behalf of Trust Integrity Group a subsidiary of Adesphen Nigeria Enterprises in Nigeria.TIG is an offshoot of Tiens International in Nigeria.Tiens International has a capital base of 2 billion dollars in 190 countries worldwide. I congratulate you for you have been offered this job amongst several applicants that has been denied. Job Description: Marketers are required to market the investment plan of the group to investors . Commission Structure: The commission schedule is attached .The company retain the right to change the commission structure with the changing needs of the business. Bonus (or Commission) Potential: Effective upon satisfactory completion of the first 90 days of employment, and based upon the goals and objectives agreed to in the performance development planning process with your manager, you may be eligible for a bonus. The bonus plan for this year and beyond, should such a plan exist, will be based on the formula determined by the company for that year. Additionally, any sales team incentives or bonus for teamwork or shared territory or overall sales should be enumerated here as generally available. Non-Compete Agreement: Our standard non-compete agreement must be signed prior to start. Benefits: Employee contribution to payment for benefit plans is determined annually. Start Date: Will be communicated to you after acceptance of this offer. Car/Phone/Travel Expenses: Normal and reasonable expenses will be reimbursed on a monthly basis per company policy. Your employment with Trust Integrity Group is at-will and either party can terminate the relationship at any time with or without cause and with or without notice. You acknowledge that this offer letter, (along with the final form of any referenced documents such as the job description), represents the entire agreement between you and Trust Integrity Group and that no verbal or written agreements, promises or representations that are not specifically stated in this offer, are or will be binding upon Trust Integrity Group. If you are in agreement with the above outline, please sign the form attached to this mail. This offer is in effect for two business days. Attached is copies of : 1) Marketer Commission Based Salary Scale. 2) Marketer Acceptance Letter. 3) A copy of TIG brochure ( marketer is not required to be a network marketer or goods sales person) NOTE******* STEPS YOU NEED TO TAKE UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THIS OFFER . 1) Download the marketers acceptance letter,fill and sign all necessary areas.scan and send to our mail or bring to our office during training . 2) You are required to pay the sum of five hundred naira only (500.00) to the company's account for training materials and kits. You will be trained by our resource managers before the start of work.We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you. it is the group policy. ( send details of payment to our recruitment department i.e name of depositor and teller number through sms to 081 0078 2018 for verification.Date for training will be sent to you) Date for training will be sent after payment is made . ( OPPORTUNITY FAVOURS THE WISE) We need a reply from you if you accept or decline the offer. We need to know so that we can give the offer to other pending qualified applicants. We need you to download and sign the Marketer Acceptance letter Attached to this mail.Scan and send back to us within 48 hours. The 500.00 (five hundred naira only) to be paid in our account is for the training programme i.e for training kits and materials. ( this is necessary because most applicants did not study marketing or do not have enough marketing experience ). The group apologizes for any inconveniences this might cause the applicant. The aim is to make the work easy for our marketers.Please endeavour to make the payment withing 24 hours. Please send all scaned acceptance letter to niyi.adeyemi@ tiensnigeria.com ACCOUNT DETAILS GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB) ACCOUNT NAME : ADESPHEN NIGERIA ENTERPRISES ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0115135036 ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT NAME : ADESPHEN NIGERIA ENTERPRISES ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0056332733 Congrats Adeyemi Human Resource Department Trust Integrity Group adesphen Nigeria Enterprises pmb 86 , IBADAN, Nigeria ( Office ext: 081 0078 2018 È GSM: * E-mail: niyi.adeyemi@ tiensnigeria.com Internet: www.tiensnigeria.com (website temporarily unavailable due to update of information)

Pls how legit is this and who else is part of dis?
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by rekeson: 4:18pm On May 22, 2012
Who else in the house got or knows about this?
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by gmcbiz(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2012
@ rekeson
i didnt dare to read all that but one sure thing is that no job offer will ask u to pay before u get a job,
its the new form of scam nowadays, they make the money too small so that u will pay without minding
but u can try if u like,
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by Funkymallam(m): 5:08pm On May 22, 2012
1. Offered a job without test or interview.
2. No contact address.
3. Site down.
4. Payment for training.

Simply: FRAUD!

1 Like

Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by rekeson: 5:16pm On May 22, 2012
Thanks for the timely replies
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by hakunajay(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2012
Funkymallam: 1. Offered a job without test or interview.
2. No contact address.
3. Site down.
4. Payment for training.

Seconded!!!
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by rekeson: 6:38pm On May 22, 2012
After downloading the attachments and reading through, I discovered that they run a commission based marketing. To me this is another form of referal programme
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by rekeson: 6:41pm On May 22, 2012
Infact this is tianshi
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by Yinkagbo(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2012
I applied yesterday night,and i received the same message as above.....this is real scam......
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by PalmTree(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2012
Guys, Tiens or Tianshi, VHR or Health stream alliance are all commission based marketing jobs. You go WALK tire! God will provide better jobs for us not all these stupid distributors
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by Sirolad(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2012
These guys should be sincere, they wasted my money & time today. God go judge u. How come you text people to come 4 interview & getting there na different story?
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by hakunajay(m): 4:45am On May 23, 2012
Sirolad: These guys should be sincere, they wasted my money & time today. God go judge u. How come you text people to come 4 interview & getting there na different story?

Wetin dem yarn?
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by rekeson: 5:58am On May 23, 2012
God pas dem
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by PalmTree(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2012
Sirolad: These guys should be sincere, they wasted my money & time today. God go judge u. How come you text people to come 4 interview & getting there na different story?

I have more than 10 text mssgs from dem. Their address used to be @ iyana isolo but now dem dey use anoda for bariga. Just be careful, dey are a bunch of bleeping idiots.
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by afinic001(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2012
hakunajay:

Seconded!!!

A recipe for scam. 'Thirded'
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by afinic001(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2012
Funkymallam: 1. Offered a job without test or interview.
2. No contact address.
3. Site down.
4. Payment for training.

Gbam! Fraud noni!
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by rekeson: 11:53am On May 23, 2012
This is bad na. Y d fraud?
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by hakunajay(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2012
rekeson: This is bad na. Y d fraud?

cos they want to make money... Ill gotten money
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by rekeson: 10:12pm On May 24, 2012
hakunajay:

cos they want to make money... Ill gotten money
hmmm
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by Felis4u(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2012
Dear  ,
It is my pleasure to extend the following offer of employment to you on behalf of Trust Integrity Group a subsidiary of Adesphen Nigeria Enterprises in Nigeria.TIG is an offshoot of Tiens International in Nigeria.Tiens International has a capital base of 2 billion dollars in 190 countries worldwide.I congratulate you for you have been offered this job amongst several applicants that has been denied.
Job Description: Marketers are  required to market the investment plan of the group to investors .Commission Structure:  The commission schedule is attached .The company retain the right to change the commission structure with the changing needs of the business.Bonus (or Commission) Potential: Effective upon satisfactory completion of the first 90 days of employment, and based upon the goals and objectives agreed to in the performance development planning process with your manager, you may be eligible for a bonus. The bonus plan for this year and beyond, should such a plan exist, will be based on the formula determined by the company for that year. Additionally, any sales team incentives or bonus for teamwork or shared territory or overall sales should be enumerated here as generally available.Non-Compete Agreement:     Our standard non-compete agreement must be signed prior to start.Benefits: Employee contribution to payment for benefit plans is determined annually.
Start Date: Will be communicated to you after acceptance of this offer.Car/Phone/Travel Expenses: Normal and reasonable expenses will be reimbursed on a monthly basis per company policy.Your employment with Trust Integrity Group is at-will and either party can terminate the relationship at any time with or without cause and with or without notice.

You acknowledge that this offer letter, (along with the final form of any referenced documents such as the job description), represents the entire agreement between you and Trust Integrity Group and that no verbal or written agreements, promises or representations that are not specifically stated in this offer, are or will be binding upon Trust Integrity Group.

If you are in agreement with the above outline, please sign the form attached to this mail. This offer is in effect for two business days.

Attached is copies of : 1) Marketer Commission Based Salary Scale. 
 2) Marketer Acceptance Letter.
 3) A copy of TIG brochure ( marketer is not required to be a network marketer or goods sales person)
NOTE*******   
STEPS YOU NEED TO TAKE UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THIS OFFER .
1) Download the marketers acceptance letter,
fill and sign all necessary areas.scan and send to our mail or bring to our office during training.
Date for training will be communicated later. ( OPPORTUNITY FAVOURS THE WISE)

We need a reply from you if you accept or decline the offer. We need to know so that we can give the offer to other pending qualified 
applicants.

We need you to download and sign the Marketer Acceptance letter Attached to this mail.Scan and send back to us within 48 hours.
Once we update our website any of our marketers that are not situated within Ibadan will transact with our online office (website) for any thing related to their work.A system is already on ground for that.which means no matter how far you are you can work effectively with us.Marketers or investment agent are to undergo resource training
Please send all scaned acceptance letter to niyi.adeyemi@tiensnigeria.comCongrats
 Adeyemi
Human Resource Department
Trust Integrity Group

adesphen Nigeria Enterprises

pmb 86 ,

IBADAN, Nigeria

☎ Office ext: 081 0078 2018 È 

GSM: ✉ E-mail: niyi.adeyemi@ tiensnigeria.comInternet: www.tiensnigeria.com  (website temporarily unavailable due to update of information
Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by Felis4u(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2012
Gt dis mail frm dem and fink its original whr dat guy c e own n_

1 Like

Re: Did You Apply For TIENS? by olaronkekaffy: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
guys,dis is a scam,tiens offer free training and his on the job training,if u are interested i will tell u how it goes,because that what i do full time,no target,u register with the company u then become a distributor,u lean the function of the product and u no how to treat different illness.for more information mail kafayat_olaleye@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here / I Finaly Got A Job, Help Me Praise God / N-power Batch C Online Examination Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.