Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce (4951 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by Oracle(m): 1:50am On Apr 03, 2006
The problem or do i say the solution is that we are not even sure if the gist is true
so we have no choice but to wait
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by ocho(f): 3:01am On Apr 03, 2006
2face featuring beyonce? shocked shocked hmm, I'll just have to wait and see but for now? i'll just leave that alone.
I stil love my sexy cool 2-face wink
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by Oyin100(f): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2006
C'mon guys!!!!!! Let's give the guy a chance to do something great for himself. Let's be positive for once that something good is coming out of Naija. We have great talents here, and we should encourage them. All those 'big shot' muscicians all started like him, you know. What they had was opportunity. Now that 'our guy' has it, let's be supportive. Who knows ,
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by maki(f): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2006
wat's thier problem wit tuface for God's sake, bad belle people angry
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by Zahymaka(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2006
True talk my sister. They've argued that Akon's better than him. A chance has come for him to prove himself and they're gawking.
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by Badman888(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2006
Me i am happy for tuface if its true i like him, but y the argument of this and that when we are not sure, rumors spread anyhow
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by tenik: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2006
hey guys, just new here though, tink tuface has got Gods approval coz we all know the fame did not come thru his talent. Then advice him to express himself better wen cald 4 interviews. go tuface!
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2006
Oracle:

The problem or do i say the solution is that we are not even sure if the gist is true
so we have no choice but to wait

The gist is for real, I even heard he's goin' to jand soon for a show there, So maybe Kennies wants to use that medium to get her cos i think she would probably be in the show. I heard its been organized by naija's in jand.
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by Eastcoast(f): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2006
i thot tuface has been in NY for sometime now.
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2006
Boi u sure? shocked
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by maki(f): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2006
i love boyonce's check on it
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by faitho(f): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2006
carrygo 2face i am solidly behind u
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by dblock(m): 3:12am On Apr 06, 2006
Henn I think it's true but I don't think it's because Tuface is something that beyonce might wanna partner up with him, I think it's because she's just tryna bring up african music, you know been black and all. Know offence my bro Tuface but it's really reallyr really really really gonna cramp her style if it does happen. I'm not saying tuface isn't good but he's just not in that level so why bring someone that is down. If beyonce wants to partner u with someone it should be with me. grin
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by dblock(m): 4:22am On Apr 06, 2006
Henn I think it's true but I don't think it's because Tuface is something that beyonce might wanna partner up with him, I think it's because she's just tryna bring up african music, you know been black and all. Know offence my bro Tuface but it's really reallyr really really really gonna cramp her style if it does happen. I'm not saying tuface isn't good but he's just not in that level so why bring someone that is, down. If beyonce wants to partner u with someone it should be with me. grin
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by tosan(f): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2006
if tis true it mst ve bin a gift 4rm above,hp he has gone 2 give testimony
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by Bisanke(f): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2006
Wow!!! I can't beleive dis 2face featuring Beyonce dats real good
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by jaybaby(f): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2006
WAIT & SEE
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by Oracle(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2006
We're still waiting.
I don't really think this is true

Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by saintkola(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2006
i like 2face & his songs but 2 feature beyonce ? haba, dats 2much 4 him- no disrespect !
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by Radiant(f): 12:12am On Sep 29, 2006
it can happen, wats there? our own Tuface is just too much with the help of good hands sha

Maki, u wrote the above comment. I just wanted to ask you, If to say 2face na armed robber now, you go still call am "our own tuface?" LMAO

Bia, who started this thread, stop this kind play o. grin dem tell you say beyonce and bisi na the same thing? grin
No be only beyonce, Snoopy nko? shocked grin
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by dblock(m): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2006
They're not going to sing together in a songer but they will sing after one another on independence day grin
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by jaybaby(f): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2006
HuH!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by vidice(f): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2006
make una try talk trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by luvlymoi(f): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2006
NO seriously!!!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by neelsel(f): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2006
Ahhh! Jesus was so right when he said " a prophet has no honour in his own land" This is so sad though.
2 Face I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Isn't it ironic that the same Beyonce was turned down numerous of times with her then "all girls" group back in the days, only to emerge later as one of the industry's hotties?
As we say in the islands " wey horse reach, donkey go reach one day"
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by Radiant(f): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2006
neelsel:

Ahhh! Jesus was so right when he said " a prophet has no honour in his own land" This is so sad though.
2 Face I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Isn't it ironic that the same Beyonce was turned down numerous of times with her then "all girls" group back in the days, only to emerge later as one of the industry's hotties?
As we say in the islands " wey horse reach, donkey go reach one day"

Lmao

Neelsel, you quite right though, but no be say "2face featuring Beyonce" habaaa now grin u sef u know grin
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by dblock(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2006
I think if it was true, the truth would have surfaced by now thats the difference between a discussion and a rumour ------peace-------- cool
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by tolala(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2006
what you guys dont know is that Africa is a big market for all,and for beyonce to break into the market she needs pips like tuface.lets face it 2face is more popular in africa than most international acts.so?they need him.fine they are popular here too but they dont know that,thats why they are always scared of coming here,until lately
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by Radiant(f): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2006
tolala:

thats why they are always scared of coming here,until lately
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked says who
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by MrHarmony(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2007
Is it that we don't aim for the best or sth?
Abi Our DREAMS No pass that?
If its 2ru,
Menn I --- feel sey that one na Just Inro.
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by eleshin(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2007
well i'm not that sure about how true the information is but i know in no distance future days the authenticity of the information will be known.why is it that we nigerians are always allowing our own inferiority complex to affect our sense of reasoning especially in relation to what happens to other p'ple.what is so special about beyonce that the best musician in africa cannot be in the studio with her?4 god sake 2face has pay his due and he deserver every good that comes his way,all we need do is to support him.
Re: 2face Idibia Featuring Beyonce by conserved(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2007
Wait! Tink am missin sum-in,is our own mr 2face bout 2 av a mix wit B or is dis sum kind-a joke-pls i nid confirmatn!b4 i goooo!gbam ,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lyrics Of Gongo A So / Can Someone Tell Me Where To Download This Song ''dandelion'' By Tevin Cambell. / *download Link* New Music: Kas – Fimile Remix Ft. 2face & Dbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.