Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nigerian Employers And NYSC Discharge Certificate - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerian Employers And NYSC Discharge Certificate (1763 Views)

See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate / Nysc Funny Ladies Excited About Their Discharge Certificate / Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Employers And NYSC Discharge Certificate by shine2k315: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2007
Fellow house mates, please tell me what you think about the recruiting system in Nigeria where most employers are looking for post NYSC applicants. What happens to those who have not served yet? Are they not entitled to a good job while waiting for Service? Some people spend up to 2years at home waiting to go for NYSC yet after that you find out that most employers (as is the case now in banks) always have age limit.

I heard in countries like the USA, concerned citizens could gather signatures and send to the parliament and a bill will be passed on the matter. If only we could have a system like that.  sad

Well, i'll like to read your views on this issue.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Employers And NYSC Discharge Certificate by segunb(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2007
Bros I wholly support this motion, I have been at home now since march of this year, not that i don't go for tests, but the interviewer just kindly turn down pre-NYSC candidates. Well God has been merciful to me such that if I had even worked for some company for those periods I won't have learnt half of what I know now in those period.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC. I Regret Ever Serveing My Country / Corp Member Found Snake In His Room After POP In Kaduna / For The Genz, Itel Rolls Out Its Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.