Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) (7198 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Is The Obama 666 Bill For Real??? / The Obama Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) by HumanPsycho(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2012
The government of the USA has just passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill to law & it will be implemented 23/03/2013. THIS bill entails that all Americans MUST have a Radio Frequency Identification chip implanted in their right hand skin or forehead in order to access medical services. The prophecy about "666" is being confirmed? We are truly at the end of times .GET READY! Visit www.youtube.com/watch4

Damn obvious!

1 Like

Re: End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) by HumanPsycho(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2012
i'd like that you all delibrate on that in any way... By mind, by analysis, by reading... Anyhow best for you... Just know that the RFID chip implants are coming along!
Re: End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) by ybman: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
Human Psycho: The government of the USA has just passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill to law & it will be implemented 23/03/2013. THIS bill entails that all Americans MUST have a Radio Frequency Identification chip implanted in their right hand skin or forehead in order to access medical services. The prophecy about "666" is being confirmed? We are truly at the end of times .GET READY! Visit www.youtube.com/watch! How true is this
Re: End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) by gentle007(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
My people, go and read your bible in between the lines. The mark you are to receive in your hand or forehead is not a physical mark as you are thinking that it is being fulfilled by obama health care bill.
That mark is not physical but a prophetic mark. Now look at it this way, the hand is used to work so as to earn a living. Soon a law will be passed that will warrant all men to worship on a particular day. For example, muslims will be mandated to forego worshiping on friday to maybe sunday. They will be forced to go to work on a day they consider holy and sacrosanct. By doing that, you get the mark of the beast on your right hand. I know that what i am saying is mysterious but i will urge anyone that wants to know more to get the book called THE GREAT CONTROVERSY you will get details
Re: End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) by gentle007(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
Now let me enlighten us a bit, the bible said the number is that of a man. That we should use our brain to decipher.
Use roman numerals to check the following letters: VICARIOUS FILII DEI. The total will sum up to 666. Now it is simple, who owns that title?

1 Like

Re: End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) by gentle007(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
Now let me enlighten us a bit, the bible said the number is that of a man. That we should use our brain to decipher.
Use roman numerals to check the following letters: VICARIOUS FILII DEI. The total will sum up to 666. Now it is simple, who owns that title? Check up that name in google and get more details
Re: End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) by papi365: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
[quote author=gentle007]My people, go and read your bible in between the lines. The mark you are to receive in your hand or forehead is not a physical mark as you are thinking that it is being fulfilled by obama health care bill.
That mark is not physical but a prophetic mark. Now look at it this way, the hand is used to work so as to earn a living. Soon a law will be passed that will warrant all men to worship on a particular day. For example, muslims will be mandated to forego worshiping on friday to ma
u said it is not physical,is it spiritual? From which jungle u come from?

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Was Black,... / Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven / When Is Rapture . Pre Tribulation, Mid Tribulation Or Post Tribulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.