Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks (4577 Views)

Abayomi Olonisakin Storm Germany For Summit (Photos) / Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by ayo011: 11:15am On May 23, 2012
OSOGBO – Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State, yesterday, opened discussions with German state of Saxony Anhalt as part of the state’s determination to boost its comprehensive agricultural programme.

Aregbesola, who led top government functionaries saddled with the massive food production project of his administration to the talks in Germany, has banishment of hunger as one of the six integral plans of his government.

A statement by the Director, Bureau of Communications and Strategy in the Office of the Governor, Mr. Semiu Okanlawon, said the delegation left Nigeria Saturday and arrived in Germany Sunday for the talks.

It quoted the governor as reassuring the people of the state of determination of his administration to turn the state to the food basket of the country.

The Governor of the State of Osun is the first governor from the African continent to be in Germany on the invitation of a German state governor known as Minister President for such bilateral talks.

The Agriculture Minister of the State of Saxony Anhalt, Dr. Hermanne Onko Aikens, is leading talks with Aregbesola on how the two states can explore areas of cooperation on agricultural investments in the state of Osun.

In company with the Governor of the state of Osun is the Commissioner for Agriculture and Food Security, Mr. Wale Adedoyin; Coordinator of the state’s Quick Impact Intervention Programme, Mr. Dele Ogundipe and others.

In November last year, Governor Aregbesola had led another delegation to Zambia on drive to establish abattoir-based massive beef production project in the state.

The beef production project, called O’Beef, has already commenced in the state with leading foreign experts in beef production training interested farmers on how to produce beef in a project aimed at ensuring high income from the venture.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/aregbesola-in-germany-for-agric-talks/
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by ayo011: 11:15am On May 23, 2012
My governor at it again.
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by hooged: 11:49am On May 23, 2012
Yes oo carry on aregbe
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by hooged: 11:50am On May 23, 2012
Carry on aregbe
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by FrankC3: 12:24pm On May 23, 2012
O'Beef!!!!
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 23, 2012
ayo011: The beef production project, called O’Beef, has already commenced in the state with leading foreign experts in beef production training interested farmers on how to produce beef in a project aimed at ensuring high income from the venture.
O'BEEF, so it's Aregbe that brought MASSIVE production of beef to the state, where? when? how? is there no beef before, go to towns like Iwo, Ede etc and see beef, or is he talking about O'beef of nairaland. Today Germany, yesterday Zambia, tomorrow Cuba, spend 4 years inviting investors and spend the 2nd 4 years investing MASSIVELY (I think I already know what your campaign in 2014 will look like).
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On May 23, 2012
salaksmana:
O'BEEF, so it's Aregbe that brought MASSIVE production of beef to the state, where? when? how? is there no beef before, go to towns like Iwo, Ede etc and see beef, or is he talking about O'beef of nairaland. Today Germany, yesterday Zambia, tomorrow Cuba, spend 4 years inviting investors and spend the 2nd 4 years investing MASSIVELY (I think I already know what your campaign in 2014 will look like).
^^^ you plan to hand him another 4 years? shocked
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2012
Frank-C:
O'Beef!!!!
I wonder why Aregbe will want to produce more of this guy, but seriously if only all this journeys and talks have been/can be materialized Osun would have been a better place, but all we hear is talk with some Chinko and others. What are we going to call this, O'Germany or what.
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:
^^^ you plan to hand him another 4 years? shocked
No, but who gave him the 1st one anyway?
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On May 23, 2012
Nice to read all these, but have they all done their due diligence before the trip to make sure we are really ready to take it on?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 23, 2012
no mad beaf allowed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 23, 2012
[size=18pt]The beef production project, called O’Beaf has already commenced in the state with leading foreign experts in beef production training interested farmers on how to produce beef in a project aimed at ensuring high income from the venture.
[/size]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by grafikii: 3:56pm On May 23, 2012
So aregbe has been reading beaf's posts and decides to honor him lipsrsealed grin
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On May 23, 2012
Fhemmmy: Nice to read all these, but have they all done their due diligence before the trip to make sure we are really ready to take it on?

In addition, is the state itself playing it's part in creating the enabling environment for these so-called investors to come in and improve on what already is in place?
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by niniman(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2012
salaksmana:
No, but who gave him the 1st one anyway?

Bought in court of law!
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 23, 2012
Welldone Gov, now that you've compensated Beaf by having O'Beef, let this be called Ogbawe:

O: Osun State (State of Osun
G: Government
B: Boosting
A: Agriculture
W: With
E: Enthusiasm.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by icez: 4:03pm On May 23, 2012
Hope he would not ask for a ministry of German affairs cool

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 23, 2012
grafikii: So aregbe has been reading beaf's posts and decides to honor him lipsrsealed grin

you know hour guy mad beaf aka eran ileya is only fit to be slaughtered na grin grin

the stomach of a ruminant able to swallow any gej dogma and the mind of a sheep willing to repeat any pdp bs - "gej good aregbe bad!" - smart people will see the allusion cheesy cheesy
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On May 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

In addition, is the state itself playing it's part in creating the enabling environment for these so-called investors to come in and improve on what already is in place?

You read my mind, i was only trying to be politikally correct
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by onyewec3: 4:10pm On May 23, 2012
is germany an agro based country? aregbe transporting agberoism to germany
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Fhemmmy: 4:14pm On May 23, 2012
onyewec3: is germany an agro based country? aregbe transporting agberoism to germany

Nigerian leaders will go to any country that is white skin and think that is the only place where we can find solutions to our "self- created" problems . . . .
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Beaf2: 4:15pm On May 23, 2012
Kindly keep me out of this.....O'Rascal
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by icez: 4:17pm On May 23, 2012
onyewec3: is germany an agro based country? aregbe transporting agberoism to germany

Hope he would not ask for a ministry of "German affairs".
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by AZeD1(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2012
Beaf::
Kindly keep me out of this.....O'Rascal
Dude Aregbe has seen your work....
Nothing do you.
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by Beaf2: 4:24pm On May 23, 2012
icez:

Hope he would not ask for a ministry of "German affairs".

Cant wait and see how O'Rascal will import beef from germany using his locomotive TRAIN!.... grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by deshclones(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2012

you talk my mind bro....no mind the gullible dudes....aregbe go launder money for Tinubu...dem dey here dey hail....never seen such gullible folks in my life... grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by icez: 4:32pm On May 23, 2012
Beaf::

Cant wait and see how O'Rascal will import beef from germany using his locomotive TRAIN!.... grin grin grin

Why go all the way to germany? He could have gone to Kwara, the have Zimbabwean cows (owned by "white farmers"wink or he would have gone to Sokoto.
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by jmaine: 4:33pm On May 23, 2012
[size=14pt]The Governor of the State of Osun is the first governor from the African continent to be in Germany on the invitation of a German state governor known as Minister President for such bilateral talks.[/size]

Interesting and rich accolades cheesy . . .and the O - beef is so grin
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2012
jmaine:

Interesting and rich accolades cheesy . . .and the O - beef is so grin

rich accolade because a white man acknowledged your governor!!! i guess half bread is better than non.
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by JimmyBoy1: 5:15pm On May 23, 2012
Sounds nice , but I am usually not moved by rethorics or media activities, I want to livestock farms, I want to see the "beaf" processing facilities before siging praises of anyone..

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by sheyguy: 5:18pm On May 23, 2012
This O'hate thing is getin out of hand oh!
Re: Aregbesola In Germany For Agric Talks by grafikii: 5:20pm On May 23, 2012
I would love to see beaf being processed, If u know what I mean cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protwerkers Twerking / Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction / Functions Of Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.