Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Love Being Alone....yeah, Right! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love Being Alone....yeah, Right! (1099 Views)

Institute For Puppies Inner Logic From Yeah Arm And Someone / 10 Reasons To Absolutely Love Being Pregnant / Love Being Taken For Granted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Being Alone....yeah, Right! by dianah(f): 1:53pm On May 23, 2012
I have heard that a lot of times from people who have just had their heart broken, or people who do not have serious relationships, ladies to be very specific….its all a BIG FAT LIE! No woman truly wants to be alone, it’s all a ruse to cover the pain and emptiness, and some ladies tell themselves this crap for such a long time, that they actually start believing it! Before all the single ladies condemn me to death, I be one of una o, I am single and ready to mingle. LOL

This piece is not to berate the single ladies, but rather to point out the fact that deceiving yourselves or hanging on to some heartbreak that happened some years ago is definitely not gonna help you snag a guy! Some people just sit and brood, and become men haters because of one lame ass guy that is probably not so lame ass anymore, but was just a silly kid who has grown up now, and is happily married with kids! Girlfriend, get a grip on yourself! We have been heartbroken and we have broke a couple of hearts too, so why spend so much time talking about the past that you can do nothing about, while you can actually sit up and do something about the future which is still filled with hope and ahead of you.

I think the truth is that some ladies like feeling sorry for themselves and playing the victim, because it always feels easier to lay the blame on someone else, makes you feel vindicated, well, the last time I checked laying blames is not exactly a solution to anyone’s problem.you snooze....you lose!

In this I LOVE BEING ALONE façade, my all time fave is the so called career girl, gosh! Who ever said having a career means you can’t have a family? I am focusing on my career is just another big fat lie! The minute “career girl” meets a correct bobo, she starts to sing a different tune and before the guy even buys a ring to propose, she is already planning aso ebi with her girls and deciding on wedding colours. lol

I think we all want to be loved and treated like princesses, we want men who will respect us enough to know who we truly are or at least interested enough to want to find out, we want the love, attention and companionship….we want the little things (love, affection and attention) most of the times and the big things sometimes (gifts, vacations …etc) the “I want to be alone” story is just a myth, a myth which only lasts till we find MR RIGHT.

TGIF!, have fun, live right and be that person everyone wants to have in their life, dont be the one your ex bumps into and he feels sorry for you, or is secretly pleased that he dumped you while he had the chance. Be that person he wishes he could turn back the hands of time, just so he can be with you again.

okay, e don do!, enough with all the serious talk already, I just wanted to share my thoughts and as always, you dont have to agree with me.

I will leave you all with this quote "Better alone than in the wrong company!"

Dont leave God out of your weekend y'all!

Re: I Love Being Alone....yeah, Right! by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 23, 2012
Re: I Love Being Alone....yeah, Right! by emofine2(f): 4:57pm On May 23, 2012
Lol the opening post made me laugh but in a good way (laughing with the OP not at the OP although initially it was the other way around)grin
Maybe because I’m quite contrary but personally I love being alone; there is a sort of luxury in solitude...but I’m still in my youth so...tongue
Re: I Love Being Alone....yeah, Right! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2012
Nice write up OP. Most girls spend a lot of time hating while good men pass by. Stereotyping men is the worst mistake ladies always make. By the way u look cute (if thats truly you). Dont mind the beefer telling u about pimples.
Re: I Love Being Alone....yeah, Right! by stepo707: 4:10pm On May 24, 2012
@op you are very correct.I hear this a lot from many ladies. The way God designed it is "Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lordsad1cor 11:11)
Re: I Love Being Alone....yeah, Right! by tasandra: 5:48pm On May 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin nawa oo
Re: I Love Being Alone....yeah, Right! by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 24, 2012
@OP, well said.

(1) (Reply)

Take Time To Read. It's Worth Reading It. Trust Me / Came Home With A Half Barbed Hair / Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.