Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:45 PM

Dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet (7763 Views)

Nationwide Graduate Trainees At Dragnet Solutions Limited / GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet by posky48: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2007
hello any body hrd abt DRAGNET registration and test for thursday .
Re: Dragnet by posky48: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2007
find it difficult registering and the people mapper assessment page wont come up . any ideas from the house ,
Re: Dragnet by makalia(f): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2007
am also interested about dragnet, pls send me their website. someone just told me now dt they re collecting cv.
Re: Dragnet by DRAGNETNGR: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2007
Good Morning,

My name is Baba Ikazoboh of Dragnet.

Dragnet exists to give employment an easier process. We realise that for a better Nigeria, for a better society, for a better economy, more people need to be in jobs, busy, working, developing themselves and the environment they live in, but the process for employment is always too tedious for the employers.

We have discovered a lot of jobs are out there, but the employers go through such a difficult and expensive time trying to reach you. This is why we were set up; to ease their route to you, and to eliminate their cost of hiring. If easing the process allows them hire you faster, and eliminating the costs allows them hire more of you, then it means more of you will be unemployed for less time. This is of good benefit, and this is what Dragnet brings.

With due honour to Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa for building this house, and to "SMAZ" for doing the honourable thing (visiting Dragnet Test Centre 1 to verify our claims), I have been authorised by my team, to offer FREE TESTS TO INTERESTED NAIRALANDERS UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER 2007, each worth N7,500.

Please follow the steps below if this offer is of interest to you:

1. Send an email to NYSC@dragnet-solutions.com
The email address that you send this from, will become the address that the Dragnet portal and employers will reach you on.

2. In the subject of the email write: Nairaland Offer, "First Name" "Surname"
e.g. for me this would be: Nairaland Offer, Baba Ikazoboh

3. In the content of the email, kindly send the following text:

And always remember,
Follow the rules,
Use 'Search' before posting
Post in the correct Sections
Do not spam the board
Respect other members

First Name - Surname
Telephone number
email address

Then anything else you want to write.

4. We will collate the information and contact you in the 1st week of December, enabling you on the portal to enter your CV information.

5. When you have completed this, you will be invited to the test centre for your personality profiling and aptitude test (numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning). It helps if you are prepared for the aptitude test.

6. Come to the test centre with a copy of the email sent to you by the Dragnet Systems Administrator. Quote your Dragnet ID to security at the gate who have a list of those invited.

7. When you into the test centre you will have your finger print and digital photo captured. These images will be stored with your results so do not send anyone else to attempt the test for you. When the employer is interested in either your results or your personality type, it is the test taker they will be expecting through the interview door, and not you. They have the pictures.

8. When you are scheduled for a test, do not bring any materials with you. The tests are sat online and are linked to a server in the UK. For calculation and rough work, pen, paper and calculator will be provided by Dragnet. No need to memorise or copy questions for a friend that might be sitting the test later, because questions are randomised.

9. Once you have sat the test, results are posted unto the web for employers to view. This is done real time so that no-one can manipulate your scores or scores of others. There is no human interface.

I wish you luck as we jointly endevour to get you working.
Re: Dragnet by xpres: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2007
PLs Baba can I still send you my CV. I'm a corper
Re: Dragnet by adelarin(f): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2007
grin hi mr Cyril ikhazoboh, i sent a mail with the format given but i have not heard squirt from dragnet. my name is Adelarin Awotedu. am i having problems because i tried registering on the portal and have an application no already.
heard your test centre is the bomb and gosh ASE!
Re: Dragnet by biolabee(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2007
watch out for this scam

Hello Dear,

Seasons Greetings, this is to inform you that Mart-chik resources is recruiting more than 1000 applicants from Dec 1st till 31st Jan 2008 to occupy some vital positions in diff establishments of our clients.

There are vacancies in the following fields/institutions:
FINANCIAL INSTITUTION <Banks, Stock brokers and insurance companies>
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY <Banks, oil & gas and communication>
ENGINEERING & EARTH SCIENCES <oil & gas>
MEDICAL/BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES <govt organisations and NGO's

Requirements
1>Fresh graduate from Nigerian Universities and polytechniques with zero experience.
Must have completed NYSC.
Must be ready to change location.
Not more than 28yrs.

2>Holders of Ordinary National Diploma from Nigegrian Polytechniques.
Not more than 25 yrs
Must be ready to change location.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

1>Register with Mart-Chik resources and collect your Candidate no.
2>Post your RESUME to Mart-chik resources using your candidate No as the subject of the mail
3> Prepare for your preliminary aptitude test from Mart-Chik and leave the rest to us

NB Rgistration fee is One thousand naira only.
For further info contact us through martchik@live.com.

Congratulation in advance cos the distance has been narrowed.
Re: Dragnet by adelarin(f): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2007
angry hey mr dragnet am growing grey hair, HELP ME O NAIRALANDERS, MR DRAGNET HAS DISAPPEARED
Re: Dragnet by tarezulu(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2007
Whats going with dragnet?
Re: Dragnet by nikics(f): 2:37am On Jan 31, 2008
angry
Re: Dragnet by hafos(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2008
for those that are sending abusive posts to Mr Dragnet shame on you. i was also called for the test without paying a dime from the nairaland offer so watch what you say always because it might do some harm!
Re: Dragnet by stalker(f): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2008
I also got the mail inviting me for the test. Unfortunately they are a month late and i cant transfer my invitation to someone else.
Re: Dragnet by sexibabes: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2011
@dragnet
i just got a mail to come for chevron test,pls can u send me the materials and how much are they
my email is w.agunbiade@yahoo.com,pls test is on sat
pls reply
thanks
Re: Dragnet by lekanfak(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2011
Attention house! i need some to tell me how the aptitude test look like am sitting for the test tomorrow.
Re: Dragnet by lekanfak(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2011
Attention Dragnet and people in the house!!!!!!! i need someone to tell me how the aptitude test look like am sitting for the test tomorrow and also do i need to come with writing materials and calculator.

(1) (Reply)

Just Got A Mail From Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Program / Kaduna State Water Corporation (KADSWAC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / British American Tobacco: Marketing Information Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.