Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

SSS Exams Date? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Exams Date? (7340 Views)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting? / How To Join The SSS, Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Exams Date? by hussyhassy: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2009
House please did any body knw d date for sss exams?pls help me out cos i hard its on 16 june and anoda person said its on saturday pls help me authenticate it.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by showbobo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2009
hussyhassy:

House please did any body knw d date for sss exams?pls help me out cos i hard its on 16 june and anoda person said its on saturday pls help me authenticate it.
They should have a website right
Re: SSS Exams Date? by hussyhassy: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2009
as u knw they have no web site because they are secret agencies.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2009
hussyhassy:

Kinda explains why you don't know the date huh.
It's a secret date. shhh, don't tell anyone, shocked
Re: SSS Exams Date? by gbolio4(m): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2009
A-town:

Kinda explains why you don't know the date huh.
It's a secret date. shhh, don't tell anyone, shocked

lol

secret exam + secret exam date == secret result
Re: SSS Exams Date? by hussyhassy: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2009
i only ask cos i tot its a forum for information transactions bt u re busy posting difft issue i pleaded because i dnt knw bt yyyyyyyyyyyyy re u trowin insult on me is it a crime to ask wht u dnt knw?
Re: SSS Exams Date? by wharlord(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2009
oh oh oh grin,they did the screening on thursday(11-jun 2009) and the exams was conducted on saturday(13-jun-2009). They've already started calling those who pass the exams for interview.(from a right source), but mind you i am talking of Edo state.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by hussyhassy: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
tanx bro bt am based in abuja i dnt knw whether u heard anythin as 4 abj i heard notin pls i need info
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2009
guys, u all try to verify ur info b4 u post it here.
i cant confirm if all the states have done thier exams, but majority have.Papers are still being marked and the results wld be forwarded to the nationa headquarters for further consideration based on quota, and senatorial districts cos der wld be only three persons from each state selected from the 3 senatorial districs in the state, abuja is the only state dt wld have more than 3 person. wat this means is dt 6 persons wld emerge from each state for  WAEC holders AND graduates. it also means dt passing the exman does not mean u must be called cos SSS, and especially the present director admin and finance whos in charge of this, abides greatly by the federal character principle.#

Only the national headquarters and not the states wld determine whom wld be called for furhter screening and vetting. so u guys work on the national headquarters if u got contacts der, as any1 promising u anytin in the states can do nothx, except the director in the state who has to plead from his boss in abuja.

u can quote me anywer bout this info.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2009
abuja is yet to do diers, so ders lot of intersts and lobbyx for abuja slots, so they re alwayz the last and have the largest number
Re: SSS Exams Date? by hussyhassy: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2009
akman,tanx a million bt pls do u have any info on whn abj its going to hold there xams?
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2009
i ll find out nd let u all kno
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2009
but nid to penetrate someone who works der, in the headquarters i mean to give u info bout these things.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by wharlord(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2009
(also means dt passing the exman does not mean u must be called cos SSS)
WHat i was saying was that a friend of mine came from PH for the screening and exams in benin last week, and he was suppose to go for credentials review at UBA this morning but when i called him this afternoon to ask about the screening he said he couldn't go there because he recieved a call from SSS that he should come this afternoon. So, house that is what i know about the SSS of a thing. pls use your instinct.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by luv2talk(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2009
Well,ive been waiting to hear from SSS in Ilorin too,they are yet to call us for Test.Though,i met one of their Oga and he said that they will text to inform us on when they will do the Test.Im just waiting and hoping to receive the Text mesage on my phone.Just let us keep praying to God and our prayer shall be answered by God's grace
Re: SSS Exams Date? by ifyalways(f): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2009
Almost thought it was SSCE cheesy
Never knew peeps wud be so bothered abt joining the SSS esp in 9ja undecided
Re: SSS Exams Date? by nazzyon(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
hussyhassy:

I never knew they existed.

There is nothing wrong in them having a website.

Even most recognised agency in the world have website.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by showbobo(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2009
hussyhassy:

Can you beat that
Re: SSS Exams Date? by luv2talk(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
@all
abeg,if u have done the Test.tell us the format here.Ur response will be highly appreciated
Re: SSS Exams Date? by davidif: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2009
secret exam + secret exam date == secret result

ha ha ha

CIA has a website and so does the NSA, even mossad sef get there own website.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by Oluschenco(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2009
Everything in this country is corrupt, even we human beings. I see no reason why there won't be a website for State Security Services. Does it mean that information won't sneak out, not in Nigeria.
Take heart, you will receive a text message if you have a notable person at the Top i.e. God-daddy
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akinlade11: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2009
Notin dey secret bout dem again afterall they ve started to use sss inscribed crest in wut eva dey wear now.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 17, 2009
We call em' State Security Service. But What is so Secured abou the State of Security in Nigeria??
Tell me.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2009
people sss test for abuja applicants holds next week saturday, confirmed from inside
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2009
sss examination test wld he held on saturday 27th june 2009 @ community secondary school asokoro @ 8am prompt.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by hussyhassy: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2009
akman its only God mighty that can reward u sky is ur starting point and i dey feel no bi small cheesy
Re: SSS Exams Date? by scarfaz007: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2009
hi please what is the qualification to write the sss test,what are d requirement
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2009
my broda i tink its pretty much late to be askx such questns as gate crashers wont be let into the centre, if u din submit a cv don flirt wit the idea of comx around d venue ok
Re: SSS Exams Date? by hussyhassy: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2009
akman dear,pls wht are we expected to come along with for the exams?arev we coming with our cridentials ?or any info frm u
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2009
Originals of ur credentials, a photo id and writing materials.
You all update urselves with current affairs, the present economic policies in detail, the niger delta issues and general security problems.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by hussyhassy: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2009
akman am given an award today as d man of d moment pls keepit up cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2009
hahahahhahaha, no long tin my broda, im just opportuned to be privy to such info nd makx it available here cos i kno they how they do dier stuff, very restrictive wit dier info.

If anyone is got issues b4 or after the exam, do let me kno, but u must pass the exam oh, no long leg 4 dt one oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent! MITV Is Recruiting. (bsc, HND, ND) / Oiltest Services Aptitude Test / Montana Industries Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.