Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) (10743 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Faked Kidnap Of American Girl Bags 28 Years Imprisonment / We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect / He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by ACM10: 8:36pm On May 24, 2012
What iz dis sh1t doin on d FP? undecided
Slow newz day
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by cold(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2012
^^And what kind of stories exactly are supposed to make the FP?I'm sick & tired of folks trying to dictate to us what & what shouldn't make HP.You don't like it?Just move on,simple as.Sheesh!

4 Likes

Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by thiscounts(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2012
U see these greedy politicians insidiously created a poor economy that lures our girls into prostitution.They and their sons dis empower our girls in bed before they would empower them financially to cater for their poverty ridden families.No thanks to these rogues and bunch of criminals that created dis hell of society we found ourselves.
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2012
Adrenaline: At 26 The guy is still not wise. Even if u wana do whores you stil have to use your brain imagine him driving a LovePeddler up and down lagos trying to get laid, does he not have a girlfriend?

Whores are meant to be called up at random to meet you up somewhere, its even normal to stand them up frequently. You don't make plans with them, and you certainly don't tell them your family history. . .

Jus saying. . .

bobs at 26 your hormones are over-loading big-tyme. a gorilla in a skirt will draw your fancy in seconds - imagine two gorillas grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by ACM10: 9:05pm On May 24, 2012
cold: ^^And what kind of stories exactly are supposed to make the FP?I'm sick & tired of folks trying to dictate to us what & what shouldn't make HP.[/b]You don't like it?Just move on,simple as.Sheesh!

Who are u?

Are u a shareholder in NL?

The last time I checked, NL is a limited liability company.

Get lost and quit massagin your d1yck on another man bizness venture
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by violent(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2012
Get lost and quit massagin your d1yck on another man bizness venture

But you don't have any qualms whining over what goes on the homepage even though it's another man's business venture?
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 24, 2012
I dropped out at 200 levels due to financial problems.
I am even the breadwinner of my family. I stabilized and made some money from prostitution.

I used to send money to my mother in Imo State and take care of my younger ones because our father was not helping the family in anyway. This made it difficult for me to save enough money. When I had managed to rise up to N800, 000, I started thinking of how to procure a ticket and a visa to travel abroad. It was during that time that I met one Wale and Bayo at Ikeja to help me travel out of the country. But they gave me fake passport and visa. When I got to the airport, it was God who saved me from being arrested.

I then went to Ikeja police station and reported Wale and Bayo for duping me. The case dragged for long and became boring, as nothing concrete was done to recover my money, while the people I borrowed money from were on my neck. I became frustrated and confused. I was in this state of frustration when I met Ayo who was so nice and caring. All I needed to pull out of prostitution was just N200,000.

I started thinking that if I could kidnap this Ayo, his father, a stinking billionaire would give any amount to get his only child back. I contacted my friend Patricia, and told her about it. We discussed it and she said it was a good shortcut to big money. I told her that I had nobody with whom I could do the job and she said she knew somebody called Kingsley Okenwa aka Dragon.

Even though the girl did things that are considered bad, let us not be too harsh in judging her. She was pushed into it.
It's easy for those who are far removed from situations like the one she found herself in to point fingers and castigate, but the truth is that a lot of those doing the judging will do the exact same thing, or even worse if they were in the girl's shoes.
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by ndidibabe(f): 9:48pm On May 24, 2012
Adrenaline: At 26 The guy is still not wise. Even if u wana do whores you stil have to use your brain imagine him driving a LovePeddler up and down lagos trying to get laid, does he not have a girlfriend?

Whores are meant to be called up at random to meet you up somewhere, its even normal to stand them up frequently. You don't make plans with them, and you certainly don't tell them your family history. . .

Jus saying. . .
Hmn....Talking from experience
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by sizzlinghottie: 9:53pm On May 24, 2012
[quote author=Kayusfity]see how Imo girl come lagos come turn kidnapper. i dey always talk am say the IGBOS'S are rogues. Walking away from the igbo thread [/quote What has ethnicity got to do with this??
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by Hoodrat(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2012
Don't blame the gyal she has been through a terrible ordeal. Blame it on the economic situation and suffering Nigeria leaders bring upon its citizen.
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by mandsignal(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2012

Jus saying. . .
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 24, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

bobs at 26 your hormones are over-loading big-tyme. a gorilla in a skirt will draw your fancy in seconds - imagine two gorillas grin grin grin grin grin

I still maintain one needs to be wise, he left way too many loop holes that only a teenager would leave

ndidibabe: Hmn....Talking from experience

Let's just say I've done alotta stuff in the PAST
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by MAssMoneIt: 11:17pm On May 24, 2012
Adrenaline:

I still maintain one needs to wise, he left way too many loop holes that only a teenager would leave

Let's just say I've done alotta stuff in the PAST

A 26 year old son of the rich only has the exposure/experience of a 16 year old son of the common man ( mind you, i said experience, NOT sense)
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 24, 2012
MA$$ M one It:

A 26 year old son of the rich only has the exposure/experience of a 16 year old son of the common man ( mind you, i said experience, NOT sense)

I think it's the other way around, most rich kids I know are very exposed and experinced and have seen things both home and abroad at a young age that many people won't see until they start working, unless of course he is a slow guy himself to begin with.

Rich kids tend to start having good and I mean good sex with creamy hot chicks right from teenage years and are not likely to start jumping up and down the road for some dirty girls. I suspect though that this particualr kid may not have been born into wealth in the first place, may be the money jus came and he's now trying to flex or may be his folks are strict discplinarians so he didnt have the chance to flex earlier on, whatever jare, he f-ed up big time
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by greatlee(m): 12:10am On May 25, 2012
Kayusfity: see how Imo girl come lagos come turn kidnapper. i dey always talk am say the IGBOS'S are rogues. Walking away from the igbo thread

You are a f u c k i n g B A S T A R D !
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by Patsey: 2:16am On May 25, 2012
victorazy: Hehehehehe that's y I hide my identity from them.

UHMN, so you use sluts. Amazing self-confession.
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by DTutu1: 2:46am On May 25, 2012
The girls story may not be true. I know orlu town and L.G.A very well there is no place called 'ugwu aba' there.
I did not also see any big guy (dragon) in de picture.
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by mxxpunkxx: 4:00am On May 25, 2012
^^ bros, wen last u trafu rich village grin grin grin
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by bknight: 5:59am On May 25, 2012
Kudos to ayo's dad who felt his intelligence insulted by d scheme.

For those saying 'don't blame d girl', Its mediocre not to blame her. If we blame economy, then every nigerian is free to do anything -jst blame d economic situation and u're free.
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by jdash123: 6:25am On May 25, 2012
damilola15: Nice one.
Cheap slut trying to pull an expensive stunt.
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]thumbs UP
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by Afam4eva(m): 6:28am On May 25, 2012
I hope borntofvck will learn one or two things from this incident.
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by dplordx(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2012
Lol. I nor fit laf. I think she should be sued for making Ayo miss the 3some. I once tried that, and as stressful as it was, it was onething I cant wait to try again.
Ayo, nor fear...nor be all runs girls dey kidnap. And wait, you drove from opebi that far. Man, please be carefl next time cool
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2012
Kayusfity: see how Imo girl come lagos come turn kidnapper. i dey always talk am say the IGBOS'S are rogues. Walking away from the igbo thread

Her dad is from Ondo state and in you people's usual manner, abandoned the family after spawning that many kids from the poor woman. Are you that overwhelmingly dumb, illiterate and blind to read and comprehend a simple story? I see you have 2 equally illiterate bu.ffons tagging along with you.

Ok. Sorry I forgot women are naturally the breadwinners and head of the home in your place. I've seen that a lot. No point in arguing with me. Mu.Mu.

1 Like

Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by deshclones(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2012

dumbo.....her dad like all Yoruba lily livered men abandon his family..hence the reason she was raised by her mum..moreover na Yoruba guy carry his small penis dey look for ashawo...with all his money..he couldnt convince a decent girl to give him ordinary Bleep...shame
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by born2boink(m): 7:50am On May 25, 2012
;DAY.Dot Ayo should be sentenced to two years for wanting to sleep with two prostitutes with one dick,next time you are going Ayo, called me along ooooo,me self like olosho two
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by atuboweke(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2012
I blame the girl's mother from Imo state FOR getting married to a Lazy yoruba man from Osun state who cannot take care of his family. Scchhh!!! IBO LADIES BEWARE OF LAZY YORUBA GUYS!!!

1 Like

Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by born2boink(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2012
afam4eva: I hope borntofvck will learn one or two things from this incident.
whatever, I have slept in olosho house for 3 days, Ayo messed up by revealing out his Dad financial status to olosho,I do not blame him fucking prostitutes because of what purpose is his father money if he cannot sleep with prostitutes once a while
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by macapela09(f): 10:11am On May 25, 2012
What do u expect? spoit brat like Ayo would always go about to let people know dat he's d only child of a millionaire,like Davido" omo baba olowo" Especially to whores.
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by manibuds(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2012
abi those people saying she did it because of economic hardship did not see the 800k portion of her story?with 800k she can rent 2 shops in lagos,buy enough machines to run tailoring/barbing saloon/hairdressing saloon plus recharge card and call centre all together,all this will give her at least 2k take home pay everyday.how much do cashiers,security men,drivers,cleaners take home a month.many of the will resign if they had 800k.many lovepeddlers are fashion trendsetters with latest BB.i dont kno why lovepeddlers cant admit they love the lifestyle they chose.this one deserves no pity,this sort of risky business leads to unplanned murders,where a maniac tries to cover his/her tracks.ayo should thank his stars,good samiritans have disappeared giving people lift or have we not heard stories of people coming out of their cars to help a woman in distress lying helplessly on the road only to be jacked.lovepeddling is the oldest profession under a developed system they will be called sex therapistis.it not better to pay for sex,than to pretend to be a fiance anytime you need to step down?how many women will agree to party?with the empowerment of gays,all ultra-heterosexuals should be celebrated and not castigated.

1 Like

Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by manibuds(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2012
moderator do you have a software that change what we type?i wrote party,i am seeing triple sin
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by manibuds(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2012
again? 3some is appearing as triple sin
Re: How LovePeddler Organized Kidnap Of Customer. (see Pics) by oladayo042: 2:09pm On May 25, 2012

Jus saying. . .
That guy na mumu. See the girls sef!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose / NDLEA Recovers 8,268 Kilos Of Cocaine, Heroin, Skunk In Raids Across 7 States / Woman, 70, Kidnaps 3-yr-old-girl In Kwara; Uses Her For Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.