Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Message To All Pro Banners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To All Pro Banners (579 Views)

Hilarious Church Banners And Billboards That Will Make Your Sunday.. / Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) / Is It Idolatry To Use Pastors' Pictures On Church Banners? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Message To All Pro Banners by synanymous: 10:18am On May 24, 2012
this is a warning message to all pro banners on this forum....is it wrong to defend my faith? u can ban my username but u cannot ban me from registering.i am all energized to kick ya'll in the butt......
justaqad has just be banned...
you can stop a bird from building a nest on your head, but you can never stop a bird from flying over your head....
Re: Message To All Pro Banners by JeSoul(f): 2:57pm On May 24, 2012
Calm down brother. Nobody banned you. It was the spambot that tagged your last post as spam and automatically banned you for an hour which has already since expired. Any other questions/comments pls go to the top of the page to the mod thread. Cheers.

(1)

Similarity / Have You Ever Wondered...??? / Pastor Paid Money To Get A Dead Human Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.